🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

Now that we're done with all the juvenile posts from the left ... let's see if we can get back on the subject.

I am NOT a Donald Trump fan ... I think he is a bloviating, self centered blowhard.

However, having said that, it is clear that he has tapped into the disgust of the average American for the elite political class. His immigration tirade might just be the first shot of the revolution.
It's a stretch to say he has tapped into the thoughts and feelings of the 'average American'. Don't sell the average American so short. That average American recognizes knows it. the confluence of reality television and presidential politics when they see it. Trump and his statements are for entertainment value only and the 'average American'

No I cant claim that. Every white boy I have beat down was unable to lay a glove on me.

Talk's cheap .... and, apparently, plentiful where you come from.
Of course talk is cheap. Thats why I beat their ass. So are you going to just talk or do something?

Childish .... lacking a cogent and coherent counter-argument, you resort to childish physical threats ... wanna meet me behind the school after the bell rings?

How pathetic can you get ?? I'm guessing this is the bottom of the barrel.
Yadda yadda. So when are you starting this revolution? Remember talk is cheap.

What's sad is you don't even recognize the upheaval in your community. Why is it that when I see the words "blissfully ignorant", I think of you?
Probably because I call you ignorant.

The far right is cowardly and does not have the number. Poor andaronjim is simply crying.
The liberals have to have some government hack there to protect them, who is in control of the Aarmy , Navy, Marines, or Air Force. The conservatives are those that served this once great country and know how to defend themselves. As I said, you little petty peons, when there is NO LAW, there will be NO ONE there to protect you. Better start scrubbing those bumpers, for the time is getting shorter every day.

The far right is cowardly and does not have the number. Poor andaronjim is simply crying.
The liberals have to have some government hack there to protect them, who is in control of the Aarmy , Navy, Marines, or Air Force. The conservatives are those that served this once great country and know how to defend themselves. As I said, you little petty peons, when there is NO LAW, there will be NO ONE there to protect you. Better start scrubbing those bumpers, for the time is getting shorter every day.
I see. So your angle is wait until there is no law and then and only then are you going to release your fury and wrath? :laugh:

Man I hope your stupid ass runs up into my neck of the woods.

Now that we're done with all the juvenile posts from the left ... let's see if we can get back on the subject.

I am NOT a Donald Trump fan ... I think he is a bloviating, self centered blowhard.

However, having said that, it is clear that he has tapped into the disgust of the average American for the elite political class. His immigration tirade might just be the first shot of the revolution.
The average American is not inbred like the type of white boy you need to start this mythical revolution.

Wait! You missed the "Your momma is so fat ... " joke. If you're going to be childish and juvenile, at least try to do it right.

It's about time for the "My dick is bigger than yours ..." routine. Gee, maybe that's one you can't use, huh?
What does that have to do with inbred white boys starting or not starting a revolution? I'm certainly waiting to see if they get off their asses and stop all the talking. Jeesh. What kind of revolution is it supposed to be? A war of words?
Interesting to see how just disconnected you are ... you continue to surprise me.

As I said in my first post, there will be a revolution - not a revolution of guns and war, but a revolution of ideals. People have grown tired of the liberal ideology (someone suggested it be spelled idiotology, but I resisted). There will be a greater emphasis on values, honesty, and commitment.

It's not a mistake that:

1) Chick Filet business skyrockets after liberals attempt to boycott it.
2) Hobby Lobby continues to grow following the Supreme Court ruling.
3) A baker, who refuses to serve a cake at a gay wedding, receives a fortune in donations.
4) Anti-religion battles have turned exceedingly volatile, and pro-religion forces have began to come out in force.
5) The separation between the elite political class and the average working American has increased orders of magnitude, forcing liberals to resort to bribery, extortion, threats, and lies to further their goals.
6) Pro-American citizens have begun to take to the streets to demonstrate their beliefs, and have objected to the erosion of American ideals.
7) Anti-religion, and anti-rights, liberal initiatives have begun to be challenged at every turn, significantly slowing the leftist momentum in this country.
8) Voters have rejected liberal policies, and liberal politicians, at every turn for the past six years, and appear poised to wash the last vestiges of liberal power out of office in 2016.

The revolution isn't coming - it's already started.

The average American is not inbred like the type of white boy you need to start this mythical revolution.

Wait! You missed the "Your momma is so fat ... " joke. If you're going to be childish and juvenile, at least try to do it right.

It's about time for the "My dick is bigger than yours ..." routine. Gee, maybe that's one you can't use, huh?
What does that have to do with inbred white boys starting or not starting a revolution? I'm certainly waiting to see if they get off their asses and stop all the talking. Jeesh. What kind of revolution is it supposed to be? A war of words?

Interesting to see how just disconnected you are ... you continue to surprise me.

As I said in my first post, there will be a revolution - not a revolution of guns and war, but a revolution of ideals. People have grown tired of the liberal ideology (someone suggested it be spelled idiotology, but I resisted). There will be a greater emphasis on values, honesty, and commitment.

It's not a mistake that:

3) A baker, who refuses to serve a cake at a gay wedding, receives a fortune in donations.
4) Anti-religion battles have turned exceedingly volatile, and pro-religion forces have began to come out in force.
5) The separation between the elite political class and the average working American has increased orders of magnitude, forcing liberals to resort to bribery, extortion, threats, and lies to further their goals.
6) Pro-American citizens have begun to take to the streets to demonstrate their beliefs, and have objected to the erosion of American ideals.
7) Anti-religion, and anti-rights, liberal initiatives have begun to be challenged at every turn, significantly slowing the leftist momentum in this country.
8) Voters have rejected liberal policies, and liberal politicians, at every turn for the past six years, and appear poised to wash the last vestiges of liberal power out of office in 2016.

PS. I note, with interest, that lacking anything substantive, you immediately reach for the race card, as if it is the only defense you have left

It's not a mistake that:

Maybe if you could quote your first post saying it would not be with "guns and war" I would actually believe you and apologize. However, since the OP is about civil war you simply lack credibility and its obvious you are back pedaling or off topic. Take your pick....

Actually here is your first post. So much for claiming it was a war of ideas.

I think we are precipitously close to, not a Civil War, but a second Revolutionary War, in which the people try to take back the power that has been leached by the government.

Will there be a flash point to set it in motion?? Maybe - maybe not.

But, one thing is clear ... the emotional ingredients are definitely there.

Last edited:

Then why are self declared liberals at an all time high?

And you aware that more people voted for democratic candidates in the House and Senate than for Republican candidates, right?

And that the Republicans have managed to convince a majority of the electorate to vote for their presidential candidate exactly once in the last generation?

And you aware that more people voted for democratic candidates in the House and Senate than for Republican candidates, right?

And that the Republicans have managed to convince a majority of the electorate to vote for their presidential candidate exactly once in the last generation?
Better yet why does his first post clearly state "Revolutionary War" while he claims that he was talking about ideals?

Better yet why does his first post clearly state "Revolutionary War" while he claims that he was talking about ideals?

Well the first Revolutationary War was just about ideals, right? I hear they only used harsh language.

Ahhhh ... the skies are pink, the clouds blue, and unicorns roamed the land.

Notice you don't actually refute any point I've made. Or even disagree.

More back pedaling huh? Youre striking out on all fronts buddy.

It's not a mistake that:

Maybe if you could quote your first post saying it would not be with "guns and war" I would actually believe you and apologize. However, since the OP is about civil war you simply lack credibility and its obvious you are back pedaling or off topic. Take your pick....

I think we are precipitously close to, not a Civil War, but a second Revolutionary War, in which the people try to take back the power that has been leached by the government.

Post 746 - "Unquestionably, there will be another revolution ... call it a civil war, if you will. It may not be physically violent, it may not cause states to secede, but we are rapidly reaching critical mass on the average citizen's anger and outrage against the political class.

The political class has the power, and they have misused it, and abused the citizenry. They will not give it up willingly. It will need to taken from them.

If the people do not wrest control from the elite, then the USA, as we know it, will cease to exist, and we will devolve into a third world dictatorship."

The inability of the left to think dynamically can not be demonstrated more dramatically than this post.

More back pedaling huh? Youre striking out on all fronts buddy.

I'm not backpedaling .... I'm merely recognizing that you are using selected, and edited, statistics to bolster an argument defending a dying political position.

Have fun ... as you slowly swirl about the drain.

It's not a mistake that:

Post 746 - "Unquestionably, there will be another revolution ... call it a civil war, if you will. It may not be physically violent, it may not cause states to secede, but we are rapidly reaching critical mass on the average citizen's anger and outrage against the political class.

The political class has the power, and they have misused it, and abused the citizenry. They will not give it up willingly. It will need to taken from them.

If the people do not wrest control from the elite, then the USA, as we know it, will cease to exist, and we will devolve into a third world dictatorship."
So you lied as well? Post 746 isnt your first post.

The inability of the left to think dynamically can not be demonstrated more dramatically than this post.

And by 'dynamically', you mean ignoring the fact that the revolutionary war was, in fact, a war?

Keep backpedalling. Its cute on you.

Notice you don't actually refute any point I've made. Or even disagree.

The use of carefully selected statistics, designed to lead the reader to a false conclusion, deserves no response. Next time, open your eyes and look at the total picture.

It's not a mistake that:

So you lied as well? Post 746 isnt your first post.
Says the guy that cant figure out I can go back and look at his first post and see that he is lying. :laugh:

Forum List

Back