🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

Wait! You missed the "Your momma is so fat ... " joke. If you're going to be childish and juvenile, at least try to do it right.

It's about time for the "My dick is bigger than yours ..." routine. Gee, maybe that's one you can't use, huh?
What does that have to do with inbred white boys starting or not starting a revolution? I'm certainly waiting to see if they get off their asses and stop all the talking. Jeesh. What kind of revolution is it supposed to be? A war of words?
Interesting to see how just disconnected you are ... you continue to surprise me.

As I said in my first post, there will be a revolution - not a revolution of guns and war, but a revolution of ideals. People have grown tired of the liberal ideology (someone suggested it be spelled idiotology, but I resisted). There will be a greater emphasis on values, honesty, and commitment.

It's not a mistake that:

1) Chick Filet business skyrockets after liberals attempt to boycott it.
2) Hobby Lobby continues to grow following the Supreme Court ruling.
3) A baker, who refuses to serve a cake at a gay wedding, receives a fortune in donations.
4) Anti-religion battles have turned exceedingly volatile, and pro-religion forces have began to come out in force.
5) The separation between the elite political class and the average working American has increased orders of magnitude, forcing liberals to resort to bribery, extortion, threats, and lies to further their goals.
6) Pro-American citizens have begun to take to the streets to demonstrate their beliefs, and have objected to the erosion of American ideals.
7) Anti-religion, and anti-rights, liberal initiatives have begun to be challenged at every turn, significantly slowing the leftist momentum in this country.
8) Voters have rejected liberal policies, and liberal politicians, at every turn for the past six years, and appear poised to wash the last vestiges of liberal power out of office in 2016.

The revolution isn't coming - it's already started.
Maybe if you could quote your first post saying it would not be with "guns and war" I would actually believe you and apologize. However, since the OP is about civil war you simply lack credibility and its obvious you are back pedaling or off topic. Take your pick....

Actually here is your first post. So much for claiming it was a war of ideas.

I think we are precipitously close to, not a Civil War, but a second Revolutionary War, in which the people try to take back the power that has been leached by the government.

Will there be a flash point to set it in motion?? Maybe - maybe not.

But, one thing is clear ... the emotional ingredients are definitely there.

Post 746 - "Unquestionably, there will be another revolution ... call it a civil war, if you will. It may not be physically violent, it may not cause states to secede, but we are rapidly reaching critical mass on the average citizen's anger and outrage against the political class.

The political class has the power, and they have misused it, and abused the citizenry. They will not give it up willingly. It will need to taken from them.

If the people do not wrest control from the elite, then the USA, as we know it, will cease to exist, and we will devolve into a third world dictatorship."
So you lied as well? Post 746 isnt your first post.

Was that my position ... or, was it not?

Let me guess ... "It depends on what your definition of is, is", right?

What does that have to do with inbred white boys starting or not starting a revolution? I'm certainly waiting to see if they get off their asses and stop all the talking. Jeesh. What kind of revolution is it supposed to be? A war of words?
Interesting to see how just disconnected you are ... you continue to surprise me.

As I said in my first post, there will be a revolution - not a revolution of guns and war, but a revolution of ideals. People have grown tired of the liberal ideology (someone suggested it be spelled idiotology, but I resisted). There will be a greater emphasis on values, honesty, and commitment.

Then why are self declared liberals at an all time high?

And you aware that more people voted for democratic candidates in the House and Senate than for Republican candidates, right?

And that the Republicans have managed to convince a majority of the electorate to vote for their presidential candidate exactly once in the last generation?
Ahhhh ... the skies are pink, the clouds blue, and unicorns roamed the land.
More back pedaling huh? Youre striking out on all fronts buddy.

I'm not backpedaling .... I'm merely recognizing that you are using selected, and edited, statistics to bolster an argument defending a dying political position.

Have fun ... as you slowly swirl about the drain.
Youre back pedaling like a duck on crack now.

And you aware that more people voted for democratic candidates in the House and Senate than for Republican candidates, right?

And that the Republicans have managed to convince a majority of the electorate to vote for their presidential candidate exactly once in the last generation?
Ahhhh ... the skies are pink, the clouds blue, and unicorns roamed the land.
More back pedaling huh? Youre striking out on all fronts buddy.

I'm not backpedaling .... I'm merely recognizing that you are using selected, and edited, statistics to bolster an argument defending a dying political position.

Have fun ... as you slowly swirl about the drain.

Of course you're backpedalling. You spoke of how perilously close we are to a war. And now you're scrambling to redefine war, putting distance between your claims and the violence they obviously entailed.

If even you are going to treat your claims like garbage to be tossed on the rhetorical midden heap, surely you'll understand when we treat your claims the same way.

It's not a mistake that:

3) A baker, who refuses to serve a cake at a gay wedding, receives a fortune in donations.
4) Anti-religion battles have turned exceedingly volatile, and pro-religion forces have began to come out in force.
5) The separation between the elite political class and the average working American has increased orders of magnitude, forcing liberals to resort to bribery, extortion, threats, and lies to further their goals.
6) Pro-American citizens have begun to take to the streets to demonstrate their beliefs, and have objected to the erosion of American ideals.
7) Anti-religion, and anti-rights, liberal initiatives have begun to be challenged at every turn, significantly slowing the leftist momentum in this country.
8) Voters have rejected liberal policies, and liberal politicians, at every turn for the past six years, and appear poised to wash the last vestiges of liberal power out of office in 2016.

Maybe if you could quote your first post saying it would not be with "guns and war" I would actually believe you and apologize. However, since the OP is about civil war you simply lack credibility and its obvious you are back pedaling or off topic. Take your pick....

I think we are precipitously close to, not a Civil War, but a second Revolutionary War, in which the people try to take back the power that has been leached by the government.

Post 746 - "Unquestionably, there will be another revolution ... call it a civil war, if you will. It may not be physically violent, it may not cause states to secede, but we are rapidly reaching critical mass on the average citizen's anger and outrage against the political class.

The political class has the power, and they have misused it, and abused the citizenry. They will not give it up willingly. It will need to taken from them.

If the people do not wrest control from the elite, then the USA, as we know it, will cease to exist, and we will devolve into a third world dictatorship."

Yes that was your position. You said "As I said in my first post, there will be a revolution - not a revolution of guns and war, but a revolution of ideals. "

Do you have any more easy to slap down attempts you would like to try to regain your credibility?

It's not a mistake that:

Given your desperate, scrambling rout from the 'war' part of 'Second Revolutionary War', is there anyone who is going to keep polishing this 'another civil war' turd?

Or can we just flush it?

Better yet why does his first post clearly state "Revolutionary War" while he claims that he was talking about ideals?

The inability of the left to think dynamically can not be demonstrated more dramatically than this post.

It's not a mistake that:

Says the guy that cant figure out I can go back and look at his first post and see that he is lying. :laugh:

Another example to demonstrate that you are not even remotely interested in discussing the issue ... but merely in participating inn gotcha posts.

You're beginning to be b-o-r-i-n-g. If you think, and I greatly doubt it, that you can discuss the issue intelligently, I will be happy to participate. If, on the other hand, you think you accomplish something by this juvenile display of defection and deception, you can do it without me.

It's not a mistake that:

Yes that was your position. You said "As I said in my first post, there will be a revolution - not a revolution of guns and war, but a revolution of ideals. "

Do you have any more easy to slap down attempts you would like to try to regain your credibility?

You may rest assured that I have no concerns about my credibility .... or your inane attempts at personal attacks.

Better yet why does his first post clearly state "Revolutionary War" while he claims that he was talking about ideals?

The inability of the left to think dynamically can not be demonstrated more dramatically than this post.

It's not a mistake that:

Says the guy that cant figure out I can go back and look at his first post and see that he is lying. :laugh:

Another example to demonstrate that you are not even remotely interested in discussing the issue ... but merely in participating inn gotcha posts.

You're beginning to be b-o-r-i-n-g. If you think, and I greatly doubt it, that you can discuss the issue intelligently, I will be happy to participate. If, on the other hand, you think you accomplish something by this juvenile display of defection and deception, you can do it without me.
I was discussing the issue. You just got caught lying about your stance on the issue. Dont be mad.

You may rest assured that I have no concerns about my credibility .... or your inane attempts at personal attacks.
Its pretty obvious you have concerns about your credibility. You keep lying to me about your stance and what you meant when its documented that you are a liar.

I was discussing the issue. You just got caught lying about your stance on the issue. Dont be mad.
You, as a matter of fact, have NOT discussed the issue once - not one single time.

Instead, you have focused on personal attacks and vitriol - childish and juvenile vitriol.

I notice that you haven't even tried to counter my claim of a revolution - other than to attack me. You haven't even tried to counter the list of 9 examples of citizen unrest - other than to attack me. You haven't even tried to counter the position that Trump has tapped into an innate anger in the American public (a relatively easy one to attempt to refute, since it is an opinion) - other than to attack me.

So, we see your strategy - ignore the reality, and attack the poster. At that, you have done well ....

You, as a matter of fact, have NOT discussed the issue once - not one single time.

Instead, you have focused on personal attacks and vitriol - childish and juvenile vitriol.

I notice that you haven't even tried to counter my claim of a revolution - other than to attack me. You haven't even tried to counter the list of 9 examples of citizen unrest - other than to attack me. You haven't even tried to counter the position that Trump has tapped into an innate anger in the American public - other than to attack me.

So, we see your strategy - ignore the reality, and attack the poster. At that, you have done well ....
I dont discuss retarded fantasies. Its a waste of time. I will however mock and laugh at you when you post dumb shit.

I notice that you haven't even tried to counter my claim of a revolution - other than to attack me. You haven't even tried to counter the list of 9 examples of citizen unrest - other than to attack me. You haven't even tried to counter the position that Trump has tapped into an innate anger in the American public - other than to attack me.

I dont discuss retarded fantasies. Its a waste of time. I will however mock and laugh at you when you post dumb shit.

Very adult ... very mature ... we've come to expect nothing else from you.

Rule No. 4a. When lacking a coherent and cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

More accurately, he's called you on the fact that claiming that a 'second revolutionary war' is coming is in fact a claim that a war is coming.

That you've back pedalled now insisting you were only talking about 'ideals' only demonstrates how little support this 'new civil war' idiocy actually has.

Rule No. 4a. When lacking a coherent and cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.
Your appeal to group dynamics by using "we've" is laughable.

The Golden Rule. Never talk shit you arent prepared to be called on or back up.

More accurately, he's called you on the fact that claiming that a 'second revolutionary war' is coming is in fact a claim that a war is coming.

That you've back pedalled now insisting you were only talking about 'ideals' only demonstrates how little support this 'new civil war' idiocy actually has.

The simplicity of the liberal mind never ceases to amuse me. "Oh no! You can't have a war without guns!! Oh me!" - frankly, you're exposing the quality of your 3rd grade education.

I have backpedaled off nothing ... you're losing the war, and you can't even recognize that it's happening.

Look out your window.

The simplicity of the liberal mind never ceases to amuse me. "Oh no! You can't have a war without guns!! Oh me!" - frankly, you're exposing the quality of your 3rd grade education.

I have backpedaled off nothing ... you're losing the war, and you can't even recognize that it's happening.
Youre in search of a tangent to run off with. Its not working. Stop making a fool of yourself

war
wôr/
noun
  1. 1.
    a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

Look out your window.
I see the mountains. Is that where your war of ideals is going to start?

Laughing.....and again you demonstrate how your ilk can't even stand behind your words related to your little 'war'. Putting action well beyond your level of commitment or ability. There will be no 'another civil war'. You can't get folks to even give such idiocy lip service. Let alone their lives.

Youre in search of a tangent to run off with. Its not working. Stop making a fool of yourself

war
wôr/
noun
  1. 1.
    a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

Nah, he was referring to the *other* kind of war. The kind in the Revolutionary War. Which apparently involved nothing but paint balls and pastries where the Americans and the British gave a stern talking to to one another.

Forum List

Back