🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

So, where did I say I would initiate it, dickwad?

You're too ignorant to try and educate any further.......if you don't even understand the English language.....but I bet you're one of those who want only English spoken here.....maybe you need to learn it.

When you replied to rightwinger's question:
So taking up arms against a local government is justified?

with:
Against a corrupt government, yes.

You admitted that you would take up arms........that's initiating it, idiot. Rightwinger didn't say the government had already started it, just asked you if taking up arms against a local government is justified....and like an idiot you said.....yes, against a corrupt government....which you have claimed that we have a corrupt government, so idiot, in your own words you have admitted that you would start a war.

Now deal with it and quit denying it......everyone can read it and see what you said....that you don't understand what you said is your own problem, moron.
Be careful, you're gonna hurt your back with all that reaching. I said that taking up arms against a corrupt government would be justified, I didn't say I was going to do it, you fucking moron. Twisting words to fit your twisted logic is all you have. If awards were given out for stupidity, you would be the first one selected.

Bwahahaha....lazy ass teabagger.....of course you aren't going to do it.....you like your lame leaders are going to send someone else's son and daughter to do it. Grow a pair, wooz.
Hey idiot, citizens don't have authority to send someone else's son and daughter into war. That would be the government, and cowards like you will cheer them on as they send brainwashed sycophants out to kill fellow Americans.

They actually do, moron.....when they sit on their ass or declare "conscientious objection" to go, or their leaders' kids like the Bush twins and McCain's daughter and especially Romney's sons all watch from the sidelines.

And, for your information idiot.....I'm not a member of the party that is always pushing the US into war, you are.....so you're the coward, who supports those idiots, and then lets others do the fighting for them.

So, where did I say I would initiate it, dickwad?

You're too ignorant to try and educate any further.......if you don't even understand the English language.....but I bet you're one of those who want only English spoken here.....maybe you need to learn it.

When you replied to rightwinger's question:
So taking up arms against a local government is justified?

with:
Against a corrupt government, yes.

You admitted that you would take up arms........that's initiating it, idiot. Rightwinger didn't say the government had already started it, just asked you if taking up arms against a local government is justified....and like an idiot you said.....yes, against a corrupt government....which you have claimed that we have a corrupt government, so idiot, in your own words you have admitted that you would start a war.

Now deal with it and quit denying it......everyone can read it and see what you said....that you don't understand what you said is your own problem, moron.
Be careful, you're gonna hurt your back with all that reaching. I said that taking up arms against a corrupt government would be justified, I didn't say I was going to do it, you fucking moron. Twisting words to fit your twisted logic is all you have. If awards were given out for stupidity, you would be the first one selected.

Bwahahaha....lazy ass teabagger.....of course you aren't going to do it.....you like your lame leaders are going to send someone else's son and daughter to do it. Grow a pair, wooz.
Hey idiot, citizens don't have authority to send someone else's son and daughter into war. That would be the government, and cowards like you will cheer them on as they send brainwashed sycophants out to kill fellow Americans.

They actually do, moron.....when they sit on their ass or declare "conscientious objection" to go, or their leaders' kids like the Bush twins and McCain's daughter and especially Romney's sons all watch from the sidelines.

And, for your information idiot.....I'm not a member of the party that is always pushing the US into war, you are.....so you're the coward, who supports those idiots, and then lets others do the fighting for them.
Your stupidity is profound and your comments are utterly ridiculous. You, calling someone a moron is equivalent to Danny DeVito calling someone "Shorty".

When you replied to rightwinger's question: with:

Your stupidity is profound and your comments are utterly ridiculous. You, calling someone a moron is equivalent to Danny DeVito calling someone "Shorty".

Says the stupid idiot that didn't finish school, supports a party that wants to do away with public education and drools over the biggest buffoon to join the clown car of Republican candidates because he talks trash......bwahahaha!

Says the stupid idiot that didn't finish school, supports a party that wants to do away with public education and drools over the biggest buffoon to join the clown car of Republican candidates because he talks trash......bwahahaha!
Um, I finished school, I'm not a Republican, don't want to do away with public education, and you really shouldn't talk about drooling when you've been wearing your presidential knee pads for the past 7 years.

This might be the best indication that a civil war might not only be brewing but necessary.

There is no rule that says all civil wars must be north v south.

This might be the best indication that a civil war might not only be brewing but necessary.

The nutters keep claiming they're going to start a civil war....but they just talk....there's not enough of them and they don't really have the balls.

Uncensored, you're scheduled for admission to the Beech Grove, Indiana internment camp at the old Amtrak yard.

Show up on 8/26/2015 at 10AM. You'll have to arrange your own transportation. Reference case number B66510. Don't allow them to turn you away. You need to insist on being interned, so you can show everyone what those awful liberals did to you.

Yes, there is internet access[1] in the camps, so you can post about your experiences after you get there.

[1] Dial-up only. Hey, it's supposed to be torture.

I almost rated this funny, because it almost was funny....

The nutters keep claiming they're going to start a civil war....but they just talk....there's not enough of them and they don't really have the balls.

that's what the british said in 1776

If civil war ever happens, it won't be the patriots starting it, it will be you leftist traitors.

In a very real sense Playtex, you Communists are already waging civil war against those who, as your little tin god put is, "cling to guns, god, and the Constitution."

Playtex thinks she's smart. She went to a plastic surgeon and had her IQ increased to "Double D!"

I mean, she's been told (rightly) that her boobs are the smartest thing about her - so she increased her smarts... :rofl:

What? That they're going to start a civil war?

That there's not enough of them?

That they don't really have the balls?

Your post is ambiguous.

Rota, the far right reactionaries, many of them, are racists and traitors. And you are nothing like the patriots.

The majority of the whites will not stand with you.

Last edited:

Playtex, you may have finished school, but did you ever take the exams and get your beauticians license? School does you no good at all if your don't get your license....

No stupid. They said nothing of the sort in 1776.

Rotatiller predicted the start of the civil war was going to be sometime last year. I guess we can safely say he isnt exactly a seer.

Your post is ambiguous.

mertex said:
...they just talk....there's not enough of them and they don't really have the balls.

that's what the british said in 1776.
You're right it was a bit ambiguous but I thought the parallel of their arrogance then and the arrogance now was apt...I think a few people got it.

Your parallel is your arrogance with the British arrogance.

Your post is ambiguous.

mertex said:
...they just talk....there's not enough of them and they don't really have the balls.

You're right it was a bit ambiguous but I thought the parallel of their arrogance then and the arrogance now was apt...I think a few people got it.
The good Americans will go all America on your ass if you act up.

Um, I finished school
Must have been home-schooled, because you really don't sound educated.
, I'm not a Republican,
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

don't want to do away with public education,
You vote for those that want to....so, either you are ignorant or you don't realize that your vote commits you.

and you really shouldn't talk about drooling when you've been wearing your presidential knee pads for the past 7 years.
Whatever the hell that means?

Your post is ambiguous.

mertex said:

I was more concerned with your ignorance rather than your arrogance. How can you predict a civil war was going to start last year and still not have anything to show for it?

Playtex, you may have finished school, but did you ever take the exams and get your beauticians license? School does you no good at all if your don't get your license....

How's your garbage collecting job going?

Forum List

Back