Is anybody actually fighting the Russian troop in Ukraine?

Thanks for your useful perspective. Okay, so Ukraine forces will be overrun quickly, like France or Poland in WWII. Certainly it's quite a shock and awe campaign the Russians are running.

I think the nuclear deterrent is for us; and why Biden was backed off about taking Russia off the SWITCH banking system. Since Russia says that would be seen as an Act of War, and that's allllll against us. I am hearing on air the excuse that Biden just couldn't get Europe to go along with taking Russia off SWITCH (he can't get them to go along on basically anything as far as I can see!) but since we pulled both Iran and North Korea off, and various African hellholes off (Tanzania recently) from time to time, I doubt that. I think Europe is pretty comfortable letting Putin have Ukraine, and so are we. Nobody much likes Ukraine, corruption capital of a corrupt world. Their buying Hunter Biden seems to have backfired on them.

Agreed with one caveat.... NATO wants Ukraine simply because it is a strategic point from which to counter Putin's Military.... additionally NATO needs funding....oh yes...they like any other business entity have a payroll to meet and investors to satisfy .... Ukraine looked like a low lying fruit to them... only Putin was also watching.

JO

Last edited:
The Western press has no picture. There are no horrors, blood, guts. There are no destroyed neighborhoods. There is no "horror" of war.
They need it to be like in the Donbas.
And here what? The Russian army is ironing the Ukrainian army and its infrastructure, and everyone is standing around and staring at their phones. Even the Internet is not cut off.
What is this? A terrible war?
Yeah... no shit..... hahahah..... This is a very polite war by such standards indeed....lololololol,.....

The Russian Generals will be sending Biden a Thank you letter for all of that Hardware.

What about all the hardware Trump gave them?

You know, like all those Javelin anti-tank missiles.

Or the M107A1 Sniper Systems

when it comes to greed for power and money.....it's all pretty much the same no matter where you look.

JO
Yeah, pretty much.

Thank the dogs that the world can have this kind of limited war instead of a big nuclear war in which the MIC and everybody else loses.

No big deal, Russia gets Ukraine and America gets Iraq, and the rest of us pay their bills.

Yeah, pretty much.

Thank the dogs that the world can have this kind of limited war instead of a big nuclear war in which the MIC and everybody else loses.

No big deal, Russia gets Ukraine and America gets Iraq, and the rest of us pay their bills.
Geezus..... I sure as hell hope you're right about the nukes......

JO

Geezus..... I sure as hell hope you're right about the nukes......

JO
It's hard to read but what worries me is that Biden has just given the Ukraine to Russia, in much the same way America gave the Crimea to Russia.

Is it possible that America/Biden won't send in US/Nato troops to take it back?
That's the hard question to answer.

But then Biden's win would be him considering that the killing of Nordstream2 would be a big enough hit on Russia to make it a total win against Russia.
So maybe no need for a military win.

Maybe Zelensky knew something nobody else knew when he made it clear that he didn't want a war with Russia?

Would Biden start WW3 now? Nahhhhhh, his handlers would never go for it.

Nobody thinks there will be a false flag attack on a Nato country now that can be blamed on Russia, right!

Right?

Not likely. If it looks like house to house, Russian troops will pull back and level the whole block with artillery and air strikes. They are far less squeamish about collateral damage than the West.
The Purpose of the Geneva Convention Was to Kill Off or Take the Fight Out of the Bravest Born in the White Working Class

Unrestricted focus on victory was how Putin won in Chechnya, after Yeltsin had suffered a pathetic ROE-infected loss there.

We (various US Army assets) were up to recently in Ukraine training Ukrainian police, paramilitary and military forces and supplying them with certain man portable anti-air and anti-armor weapons, small arm optics and the like. Along with the Canadians and other NATO specialized military forces we were doing our best to prepare the Ukrainian regular army, such as it is, to fight an unconventional campaign or stalling campaign against Russian forces. No one on earth ever expected the Ukrainian military to put up much more than a token resistance. The unspoken promise was if the Ukrainian shit worthy army could hold out for a few days NATO would sweep in and support them. Of course, no such official promise was ever given. No help is coming.

Russia operates a full blood, combined arms fighting force which includes but is not limited to light mobile, wheeled, mechanized, and air cavalry—all backed up by ground and air-to-air attack craft numbering in the thousands, and thousands of artillery pieces—not to mention armor supported brigade combat teams. Many of those Ukrainian military units we spent years training were literally flattened by Russian rocket and missile strikes in the first few minutes of the invasion—obliterated while sleeping in their barrack rooms.

Small pockets of Ukrainian forces will persist and put up to the last man resistance, but resistance on any large, coordinated or effective scale isn't going to happen. What's going down today across the Ukraine is intended as a demonstration of Russian capability, to both the rest of the world and NATO in particular. Putin's ultimate umbrella for any potential upcoming rainy days, such as a NATO counterstrike which will never happen, are all those thousands of shiny nukes he has sleeping in the dirt across Mother Russia.

It's a very bad day to be a Ukrainian enlisted man—or a very glorious day to die, depending on one's perspective.
UM.....yep....pretty much yep on every sentence.....sigh....

JO

The Western press has no picture. There are no horrors, blood, guts. There are no destroyed neighborhoods. There is no "horror" of war.
They need it to be like in the Donbas.
And here what? The Russian army is ironing the Ukrainian army and its infrastructure, and everyone is standing around and staring at their phones. Even the Internet is not cut off.
What is this? A terrible war?
Perhaps its where you are looking.

Cities of Kharko and Kiev with subways the people taking shelter in them overnight because their city's being bombed sounds pretty serious to me.

Dozens of videos posted from throughout Ukraine by Ukrainian citizens showing the jets, bombs, missiles, etc. Port city areas destroyed by missiles from Russian submarines; that all seems serious IMO.

Submarines in the southern bay of Sevastopol

Heck even Russians are not denying what their troops are doing is wrong.

"No to war!"

What about all the hardware Trump gave them?

You know, like all those Javelin anti-tank missiles.

Or the M107A1 Sniper Systems
I never though it was a good idea to send anything to Ukraine....especially since they seem to have more corruption per capita in their governmental ranks that even we do and baby THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING.....and yes I criticized Trump for sending them stuff too....it's just stupid.

JO

You have no skills, colon. You don’t have any intellect to resort to for a “debate,” either. You bring nothing to the arena.
That could all be true but I have all you Biden haters wedged be ause you are siding with the communists wanting Biden to fail.
So waffle on because nothing will change until you do.

That could all be true but I have all you Biden haters wedged be ause you are siding with the communists wanting Biden to fail.
So waffle on because nothing will change until you do.
You have nobody “wedged,” you baselessly self-congratulatory tool. Also, it’s called editing. You need to know it “be ause” you’re an idiot.

Don’t forget your roots. You are the communists, you brwin damaged dipshit libtard.

Last but not least: I don’t have to change my position to refute your imbecility. I don’t know anyone who wants Brandon to fail on this Ukraine matter. My God, when they seek-out trolls like you, colon, they are really scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel.

You have nobody “wedged,” you baselessly self-congratulatory tool. Also, it’s called editing. You need to know it “be ause” you’re an idiot.

Don’t forget your roots. You are the communists, you brwin damaged dipshit libtard.

Last but not least: I don’t have to change my position to refute your imbecility. I don’t know anyone who wants Brandon to fail on this Ukraine matter. My God, when they seek-out trolls like you, colon, they are really scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel.
Feel better now you communist fascist pig?

You're upset because ice exposed your little scam.
Oooooooooh. How sad. You nearly got away with it.
Chcek teh splelnig please.

Feel better now you communist fascist pig?

You're upset because ice exposed your little scam.
Oooooooooh. How sad. You nearly got away with it.
Chcek teh splelnig please.

Are you drunk posting ag you pathetic retard?

Again, your use of terminology is typically imbecilic of you. I am a Constitutional Republican. I detest you communists and those, like you, who applaud fascism.

Neither you nor frozen water exposed anything. Ice has no such abilities. And you’re dumber than a block of ice. Plus, I am engaged in no scam. You just say stupid shit without reference to any stuff in the real world.

Check your meds.

And check in on Brandon. Toss his salad some more. He misses you and you’re still on the clock, bitch.

Last edited:
Hey, colon! You are now officially an award winner!

Hey, colon! You are now officially an award winner!

🥇

The Most Pathetic Hack Troll Award
Little colon Norbert

Congratulations, colon !

Last edited:
....why should we be the only ones suffering from Joe's sanctions?....

Because fuck you. That's why.

They don't care how their policies impact you. They're multi-millionares. And besides, on the chance that bombs do start popping off, they have bunkers. Complete with mini-malls and transportation, I believe.

Are you drunk posting ag you pathetic retard?

Again, your use of terminology is typically imbecilic of you. I am a Constitutional Republican.
Yes and are sympathetic to the communists on this because you want biden to fail.
It's obvious when you reply with those mealy mouthed words and usual questioning of some ones intelligence as if you have more degrees than a thermometer.
In Russia today there are Russian citizens protesting to their own government that they disagree with Putin and the war.
Yet here you hypocrits are, supposedly the greatest country on earth, home if the brave, a repubmic ask party that has fought and died against communist but you opportunistic parasites support Putin hoping to make Biden fail.
How would your precious founding fathers feel about that?
That aside, you lot Don't gave a leg to stand on in any future tussle with a communist country. You are treasonous and in American. A worthless POS. A traitor to democracy all because you want the return of trump and a dictatorship.
You're a poor excuse for a patriot.

I detest you communists and those, like you, who applaud fascism.

Neither you nor frozen water exposed anything. Ice has no such abilities. And you’re dumber than a block of ice. Plus, I am engaged in no scam. You just say stupid shit without reference to any stuff in the real world.

Check your meds.

And check in on Brandon. Toss his salad some more. He misses you and you’re still on the clock, bitch.

Forum List

Back