Is anyone else embarrassed about this campaign?

And many won't. That is why I feel this election will destroy the GOP's majorities in the house and senate.

There were 17 GOP candidates at the beginning of this cycle. That it's come down to Trump and Cruz is almost unimaginable. I agree this is probably the end of the GOP as we know it and they have nobody to blame but themselves. But let not your heart be troubled...the Rat party is also worn out, freaked out, and and on it's way out.

You didn't answer my question did you

Yes, I believe I did. :)

Name the policies

I see Trump is offering a massive corporate tax break and huge trade embargo

What has Hillary offered corporate America?

Threatening tariffs is not a huge trade embargo.
Are you saying Trump lacks the balls?

I'm pointing out that you took a initial negotiating threat from a master negotiator, and then built a STRAWMAN ON TOP of that.

For you to come back and try to twist that into a challenge to Trump's manhood contains no information except how desperate and dishonest you are.

I'm sorry, with the GOP establishment joining in the Dog Pile on Trump and even if Trump wins, your dem demographic transformation plan is still on track,

I don't see why you are in such a panic.

This entire campaign is like one looong reality TV show.
It just goes to show how easy people can be fooled...both sides.
Why anyone would believe either Hillary or Trump is beyond comprehension.

Both sides? Really?

Why is it that you people cannot discuss the crazy GOP campaign without bringing up the very subdued Dem campaign?
Clearly this is rhetorical.

LL is a sociopathic troll.

And this fails as both a red herring and false comparison fallacy.

The thread is about the campaign.

The previous post was about the campaign.

He compared the two frontrunners of both parties.

How that fuck do you get that it was a Red Herring and a False Comparison Fallacy?

I was on my second scotch last night when I saw this, and this morning I was thinking to myself "I must be imagining what I think I heard".

Well, I checked it out, and sadly I remembered it correctly.

So far in this campaign - and we still have a ways to go, mind you - we have had a candidate from a major party talk about the size of his dick during an official, nationally televised debate.

Now, as of yesterday, we have had the main opponent of that candidate confirm that he does not want to have sex with that man.

Is anyone else embarrassed? Is this really what we want?

"And I would note that Mr. Stone is a man who has fifty years of dirty tricks behind him. He's a man for whom a term was coined for copulating with a rodent. Well let me be clear: Donald Trump may be a rat, but I have no desire to copulate with him."

This is the consequence of a GOP whose agenda is bankrupt of new ideas and viable solutions – republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, resulting in this idiocy between Trump and Cruz.

Trump has several new ideas.

The idiocy is the result of breakdown of civil discourse that occurred BEFORE Trump arrived.

Trump is the answer to the previous set of rules that were designed to produce Democrat wins.

Both sides? Really?

Why is it that you people cannot discuss the crazy GOP campaign without bringing up the very subdued Dem campaign?
Clearly this is rhetorical.

LL is a sociopathic troll.

Have you convinced anyone of that yet?

I was on my second scotch last night when I saw this, and this morning I was thinking to myself "I must be imagining what I think I heard".

So far in this campaign - and we still have a ways to go, mind you - we have had a candidate from a major party talk about the size of his dick during an official, nationally televised debate.

Now, as of yesterday, we have had the main opponent of that candidate confirm that he does not want to have sex with that man.

"And I would note that Mr. Stone is a man who has fifty years of dirty tricks behind him. He's a man for whom a term was coined for copulating with a rodent. Well let me be clear: Donald Trump may be a rat, but I have no desire to copulate with him."

Yes....a woman who has broken the law......time and again by using an illegal email server is the leading candidate of a party that traffics in open and proud racism........and their second candidate is a supporter of an economic system responsible for the murder of close to 100 million men, women and children around the world....and all it takes for their followers to look the other way.......a promise of free college tuition....now that is fucking embarrassing.....

Perhaps you missed the fact that I was referring to the GOP.

Is it safe to assume that you're not embarrassed at all by the behavior in that party?

Yes....a woman who has broken the law......time and again by using an illegal email server is the leading candidate of a party that traffics in open and proud racism........and their second candidate is a supporter of an economic system responsible for the murder of close to 100 million men, women and children around the world....and all it takes for their followers to look the other way.......a promise of free college tuition....now that is fucking embarrassing.....

Oh yes....the illegal mail server law

If only she had an AK47 you would defend her

The world has a right to know the size of Trump's penis. I am sure that he would not have commented on it in the presidential debates if it wasn't important.

It is Trump who brought it up

Rubio only mentioned his girly hands

This entire campaign is like one looong reality TV show. It just goes to show how easy people can be fooled...both sides. Why anyone would believe either Hillary or Trump is beyond comprehension.
There are, unfortunately, many people who pick a candidate (or party) and will blindly follow and spin for them, no matter what.

It seems like it gets personal at some point. Point out something the politician or candidate or party did, and these people consider it an insult and get defensive.

Not much you can do about that, I reckon.

This entire campaign is like one looong reality TV show. It just goes to show how easy people can be fooled...both sides. Why anyone would believe either Hillary or Trump is beyond comprehension.
There are, unfortunately, many people who pick a candidate (or party) and will blindly follow and spin for them, no matter what.

It seems like it gets personal at some point. Point out something the politician or candidate or party did, and these people consider it an insult and get defensive.

Blah...blah....blah.....many people .....blah blah these people.....blah blah......blah......theÿ......blah blah.....pushback is good.....blah blah.

Honestly? Saw this coming for 20+ years

The political elite have been screwing the public that entire time, giving the public the finger the entire time. Wasting our time and money. The public is simply giving the finger back to the elite

By electing one of the elite....try again.

Exactly how many votes has he cast in congress?

Honestly? Saw this coming for 20+ years

The political elite have been screwing the public that entire time, giving the public the finger the entire time. Wasting our time and money. The public is simply giving the finger back to the elite

By electing one of the elite....try again.

To be FAIR, Hillary Clinton is also one of the "elite." Right???

Anyone believe that any of these candidates care about America or the regular ordinary people who live here in America? Just one of many problems with our system is that only the very rich or very well connected could ever possibly run for POTUS. It wasn't always like that, you know?

I'm seeing a lot of people PROJECTING that onto Trump supporters, more than I actually SEE it with Trump supporters.

And depending on what is said, it often does imply something very negative about his supporters.

This fails as a red herring fallacy – what a surprise.

This fails as a red herring fallacy – what a surprise.

Nope. Mac was discussing his issues with the Republican candidates, and 2aguy pointed out that relative to the Dems they are not that bad.

As the primary is only the prelude to the General, it is a relevant consideration, not a distraction.

Your desire to dismiss all ideas or viewpoints that you disagree with suggests that you are aware that you cannot defend your lib agenda on it's merits.

And yet, you still stick to it.

Actively and knowingly supporting policies that you know are bad for the American people...

Forum List

Back