Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......

I had a childhood friend named Dale Smith. I know that's not you because he died about thirty years ago. Goddam shame it wasn't you and that he's not still here. Who the fuck do you think you are. I hope your children are born Gay.....at least one of them.

Who do you imagine is being married by 'force'?

States are unconstitutionally forced to accept gay marriage. Bakers are forced to take part in gay marriages. Photographers are forced to take part in gay marriages. They even forced farms to take host gay weddings. Stop pretending and playing your juvenile games.

States are unconstitutionally forced to accept interracial marriage. Bakers are forced to take part in interracial marriages. Photographers are forced to take part in interracial marriages. They even forced farms to take host interracial weddings.

Public Accommodation laws have nothing to do with marriage laws, Puppy.
And if only you understood that none of those are "public". Bakers, photographers, and farms are all private businesses run by private citizens.

And the 10th Amendment makes it very clear that it is up to each state to decide whether or not they want to recognize gay marriage.

The 14th Amendment makes it quite clear that States are required to follow the Constitution, and provide equal treatment under the law.

Which is why the Supreme Court overturned state laws against:
Mixed race marriages
Bans on marriages if one of the spouses owes child support
Bans on inmate marriages
Same gender marriages.

Public Accommodation laws require businesses to sell to customers, regardless of their race or religion and in some states- sexual orientation.

So no- the baker cannot refuse to sell the Jewish family a cake for a Bar Mitzvah, or a mixed race couple a wedding cake.

The rights of children are going to come up in the near-future challenge of Obergefell.
The rights of children were discussed in Obergefell- the children of gay parents deserve the protections of marriage just like the children of every other marriage.

The SCOTUS made it quite clear that racists and homophobes must recognize both interracial and gay marriages. Glad I could educate you , Puppy.
Thank God for the United States that the Supreme Court has no such power, uh wytchy? The 10th Amendment says so. Don't worry - I don't expect you to understand. How could a person know about something they are uneducated on?

Yes. As far as I know, if a behavior has coverage under the Constitution, it must be specified exactly which behavior it is. r.

Well you don't know much about anything.

There is no Constitutional right that requires a business to serve blacks or Jews or homosexuals.

There are laws- federal and state and local which do require businesses to serve blacks and Jews and homosexuals.

They have nothing to do with Constitutional rights.

And nothing to do with 'behaviors'

You are referring to all those heteros flaunting their sexuality, of course.
Post 1960s deviant sex movement, the heteros have been trained up nicely to slut it out in public. They're a feather in your Church's cap for sure. Makes what you do seem more legitimate. It all got its start in the media. And guess who controls that?

Oh we poor, poor hetero's- just all brainwashed by the homosexuals.......lol- you are so delusional.

Like I said, it's like accusing regular Germans of protesting the Nazi Party as they rose to power of being "closeted Nazis" themselves. It's perfectly normal to oppose a deviant cult rising to power in your country. In fact, not to do so is abnormal, and can lead to great trouble and woes..as the Germans themselves found out the hard way...

I don't know where you're from, but one of our biggest problems here is the left promoting the minority controlling the majority against their will. The newest one is the transgender issue which we used to simply call cross-dressers. It's estimated that they are about .3% of our population, yet they've been able to cause distress coast to coast because of their demands.

Yeah- in the whole war with ISIS- that is 'one of our biggest problems'

Not the economy. Not the fighting in the Middle East. Not violence in America.

Yep- to you- the biggest problem you have is 'cross dressers'

LOL

Flaunting perversion. It's disgusting but it's what they are. They need to constant attention because they're freaks.

The bigots and homophobes? Yeah, I agree, but haters gonna hate.

Lol, No, the ones flaunting their sexual orientation. Its just that, no one cares but them but they feel the need to flaunt their sexuality. That's all they have. Its sad really.
You are such an immature liberal and a pathological liar. No heterosexual flaunts their sexuality. There are no "hetero pride" parades. It's the idiot homosexuals marching literally naked in the streets with their little stupid ass rainbows making offensive and indecent sexual gestures like this filth right here...

View attachment 78646

images
images
images

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......
Wrong.

We have a tiny faction if ignorant bigots with an unwarranted hatred of gay Americans.

You talking about "hatred," now that's funny, Adolph

Well you don't know much about anything. There is no Constitutional right that requires a business to serve blacks or Jews or homosexuals. There are laws- federal and state and local which do require businesses to serve blacks and Jews and homosexuals. They have nothing to do with Constitutional rights. And nothing to do with 'behaviors'

Congratulations - you just proved how Dumbocrats have seriously violated the U.S. Constitution. It's always hilarious to watch liberals "celebrating" things that prove how inept, radicalized, and criminal they have become. :eusa_doh:

You are such an immature liberal and a pathological liar. No heterosexual flaunts their sexuality. There are no "hetero pride" parades. It's the idiot homosexuals marching literally naked in the streets with their little stupid ass rainbows making offensive and indecent sexual gestures like this filth right here...

View attachment 78646

You obviously have never been to New Orleans during Mardi Gras.

Or a wet T-shirt contest.

Maybe if you stopped going to gay parades, or perusing the internet for titillating photos of gays in action, you wouldn't feel all funny inside...

Well you don't know much about anything. There is no Constitutional right that requires a business to serve blacks or Jews or homosexuals. There are laws- federal and state and local which do require businesses to serve blacks and Jews and homosexuals. They have nothing to do with Constitutional rights. And nothing to do with 'behaviors'

Congratulations - you just proved how Dumbocrats have seriously violated the U.S. Constitution. It's always hilarious to watch liberals "celebrating" things that prove how inept, radicalized, and criminal they have become. :eusa_doh:

If you want to blame Democrats for the 1964 Civil Rights Act- I strongly suggest you push the Republican Party to put repealing it on their national platform.

It will play into your Great White Hope Platform well.

Flaunting perversion. It's disgusting but it's what they are. They need to constant attention because they're freaks.

The bigots and homophobes? Yeah, I agree, but haters gonna hate.

Lol, No, the ones flaunting their sexual orientation. Its just that, no one cares but them but they feel the need to flaunt their sexuality. That's all they have. Its sad really.

View attachment 78646

images
images
images
Those are very tame photos compared to what goes on at Mardi Gras these days.

LOL

Sorry about your comprehension problems. Let's try this again:

One of he biggest problem we have in this country is the minority controlling the majority. Cross dresser issues are just one example.

LOL

One of he biggest problem we have in this country is the minority controlling the majority. Cross dresser issues are just one example.
What are the homos making you do?

What are the darkies making you do?

How, exactly, are they controlling you? Is there a tin foil hat for that?

LOL

Two men file a joint tax return.

RAY FROM CLEVELAND: Help! They are controlling me!

Did your gay SO dump you? Tissue?

View attachment 78646

You obviously have never been to New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Or a wet T-shirt contest. Maybe if you stopped going to gay parades, or perusing the internet for titillating photos of gays in action, you wouldn't feel all funny inside...

Uh-oh...looks like someone is worried about the end of inappropriate homosexuality in public. Worried about how you'll get you gay fix G-string?

Mardi Gras has just as many homosexuals as heterosexuals genius. And it isn't a march through public naked. Yeah....there is flashing by drunk college girls. But that's a huge difference between a small group of adults something and marching down the street naked where even children can see you.

Any other idiotic comments you'd like to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back