Is Anyone On the Right Ever Going to Condemn Putin for Killing Ukranians?

Oh there it is...a nonsense smear because you don't like the facts...

What do you think I lied about?

Remember this is Biden MINOR INCURSION that told PUtin that he could do PUBLICALLY.
A. This is NOT the "minor incursion" that Biden was referring to. That referred to ONLY putting Russian troops in the Donbas region. This is a full out attack on Ukraine

B. Biden never "OK'd" even that. What he said was that would not bring a huge response. This is entirely different.

You need to stop lying.

Why do you do that?

On a closely related note, MTG was at an American First PAC rally that called for a round of applause for Putin. As a young Marine in the 80's I never thought I would see the day a Republican was actively backing a Russian dictator.

NO, it’s called the truth. Something low education assholes like you avoid like the plague.
Another screed from the Trump/Putin asseating brigade.

How long before Putin's knob polisher Trump releases another statement praising his pal?

And there are regions in Ukraine that wanted to remain with Russia. Obozo GAVE Crimea to Putin. Now running from your own claims.
Oh look another Putin knob polisher parrots Kremlin propoganda.

Move to Moscow, dipshit.

Russia invades Ukraine after Biden tells them that they can-----it is Biden's fault.
6on5ybisn5k81.png

On a closely related note, MTG was at an American First PAC rally that called for a round of applause for Putin. As a young Marine in the 80's I never thought I would see the day a Republican was actively backing a Russian dictator.
As a modern marine you are soft as they know who is good and not within their own.

What police have BEEN defunded?

It's a fucking slogan referring to shifting resources to a more mental health approach etc. and hasn't even been implemented.

Slogans don't kill people
Which is exactly why BL ran from the conversation and couldn’t answer the question

Wrong. They [Democraps] are Americans. Apparently more patriotic Americans than you with Mumbai jumbo you spout

Which is why they treasonously aid and abet foreign criminals invading our country across our southern border; openly taking the side of these invading foreign criminals against that of their own country and their own fellow Americans.
  • War is peace
  • Freedom is slavery!
  • Ignorance is strength!
  • Treason is patriotism!

Which is why they treasonously aid and abet foreign criminals invading our country across our southern border; openly taking the side of these invading foreign criminals against that of their own country and their own fellow Americans.
  • War is peace
  • Freedom is slavery!
  • Ignorance is strength!
  • Treason is patriotism!
Promoting immigration and calling for reforms in policy is quite different than what you paint. The way you talk about your fellow countrymen and government is completely unpatriotic.

Forum List

Back