Is anyone watching this breaking news on allegation of Trump committing tax evasion and fraud?

They are saying Trump wasn't self made.

But actually got hundreds of millions of dollars from his dad and who had to bail him out of bankruptcy again and again.

Way more than we were ever told.

Links to follow.

They who? Madcow and another ill fated tax scoop? Lol
Telling you not to be ridiculous is like telling a coyote not to eat carrion. It's just wasted breath.

Some how the IRS never caught onto this you would think if there was some kind of fraud, scam or something illegal going on they would have.
Read the article. It explores that question.
I have and since he was never charged with any crime he either did nothing illegal or there was not enough evidence to charge him with anything. So I will let everyone enjoy their latest nothing burger and I’m going to focus on what is relevant in the year 2018.
If you have read the article, then you would know the answer.

You didn't read it.

This article may very well result in the IRS taking a deeper dive into the Trump empire's finances.
No scum bag, we don't have to read the goddam lies! The article will result in nothing but scum like you posting more lies.

And no matter how much you cry like a little bitch, he will still be a shitty president. But you should really think twice about defending a President who has a lifelong history of tax evasion.
For a guy who gets audited every motherfucking year, I think Trump is probably the cleanest person in America in that department.

Some how the IRS never caught onto this you would think if there was some kind of fraud, scam or something illegal going on they would have.
I have and since he was never charged with any crime he either did nothing illegal or there was not enough evidence to charge him with anything. So I will let everyone enjoy their latest nothing burger and I’m going to focus on what is relevant in the year 2018.

You didn't read it.

This article may very well result in the IRS taking a deeper dive into the Trump empire's finances.
No scum bag, we don't have to read the goddam lies! The article will result in nothing but scum like you posting more lies.
And here we see the willful blindness of which I frequently speak! :lol:

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

You didn't read it.

And here we see the willful blindness! :lol:

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!
Keep repeating your lies faggot, it's all you know how to do.

I wonder if this tax thing will have any legs?

Maybe after Flynn flips?

Dunno. I don't think that the tax issue will require others to flip.

BTW Frank, I know who threw the party that the girl in your avi was at. His nickname is Boomer, and he's a Harley rider who's here in Amarillo. He threw the party, took a whole bunch of pictures, and posted them.

I think I might even know the person in the picture btw.

What "tax issue"??? Did Carlos Slim buy the IRS now? They signed off on the Trump Estate 20 fucking years ago

Fake News. Just like Piece of Shit Dirty Harry Reid Knowingly and Falsely accused Romney of not paying his taxes and forced him to prove he did.

In other words, they want to see his tax returns again so they can use it as a Campaign Hammer against him.

They are going bat shit crazy right before The Midterms.

LOL, not fake news. We all know its true, and he is living off the gov and paid very little in taxes, he is a fraud , a total fraud.

I wonder if this tax thing will have any legs?

Maybe after Flynn flips?

Dunno. I don't think that the tax issue will require others to flip.

BTW Frank, I know who threw the party that the girl in your avi was at. His nickname is Boomer, and he's a Harley rider who's here in Amarillo. He threw the party, took a whole bunch of pictures, and posted them.

I think I might even know the person in the picture btw.

Birds of a feather flock together, and dumb ones follow them. They want to be like them and never will, see they have to pay taxes and shop at a store and do their own laundry and work.

So much for being such a brilliant businessman. He basically just took, then squandered, daddy's money over and over, failed to pay his taxes or his employees and contractors, relied on bailouts, and rode inflation, all while living a continual lie to convince people to buy a license for his name.

The truth shall lock him up.

By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s.

The manipulation of values to evade taxes was central to one of the most important financial events in Donald Trump’s life. In an episode never before revealed, Mr. Trump and his siblings gained ownership of most of their father’s empire on Nov. 22, 1997, a year and a half before Fred Trump’s death. Critical to the complex transaction was the value put on the real estate. The lower its value, the lower the gift taxes. The Trumps dodged hundreds of millions in gift taxes by submitting tax returns that grossly undervalued the properties, claiming they were worth just $41.4 million. The same set of buildings would be sold off over the next decade for more than 16 times that amount.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

It's a stunning article.
Trump's lawyer has already blasted back with threats against the NYT.
The Times editors must be fairly sure of their information since they know Trump is a sue-aholic.

This piece distills the info down well:
11 Takeaways From The Times’s Investigation Into Trump’s Wealth

It would be interesting to know how many of the 535 Congress Critters became multi-millionaires while in office. Start by questioning The K Street Clique.

Diverting and deflecting doesn't work on me, Sparky.

“Mr. Trump won the presidency proclaiming himself a self-made billionaire, and he has long insisted that his father, the legendary New York City builder Fred C. Trump, provided almost no financial help.” ibid

One of countless ridiculous lies those stupid enough to vote for Trump believed.

I've read about a third of the article. It is very interesting.

It is obvious a lot of work went into it, and it is very carefully documented.

Since it is longer than a tweet, and is not a puff piece about Trump, you can be sure no Trumpies will read it.

Just heard that the reporters who wrote it have been working on it for over a year and a half.
I just printed the whole thing out.

“Mr. Trump won the presidency proclaiming himself a self-made billionaire, and he has long insisted that his father, the legendary New York City builder Fred C. Trump, provided almost no financial help.” ibid

One of countless ridiculous lies those stupid enough to vote for Trump believed.
Ayup!

We had to listen and observe eight years of whining, screaming, teeth gnashing, temper tantrums, breath holding, and flying flecks of foam spewing from the mouths of Obama haters. A level of hatred that is yet to be matched by Trump's opponents.
I was here...The level of disdain for Dear Boiking can't even approach the unhinged moobattery of the last two years.

Even Trump the Birther got into the act.
The Clintons are the original birfers.

As for this article, America deserves to know if their President is a crook and a liar.
The article is GIGO...Tax avoidance isn't illegal, immoral or fattening.

Many a federal investigation has been initiated due to media reportage. That's why the media is called "the watchdog of our democracy".

If the article has any merit, the IRS will look into it.

So much for being such a brilliant businessman. He basically just took, then squandered, daddy's money over and over, failed to pay his taxes or his employees and contractors, relied on bailouts, and rode inflation, all while living a continual lie to convince people to buy a license for his name.

The truth shall lock him up.

By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s.

The manipulation of values to evade taxes was central to one of the most important financial events in Donald Trump’s life. In an episode never before revealed, Mr. Trump and his siblings gained ownership of most of their father’s empire on Nov. 22, 1997, a year and a half before Fred Trump’s death. Critical to the complex transaction was the value put on the real estate. The lower its value, the lower the gift taxes. The Trumps dodged hundreds of millions in gift taxes by submitting tax returns that grossly undervalued the properties, claiming they were worth just $41.4 million. The same set of buildings would be sold off over the next decade for more than 16 times that amount.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

It's a stunning article.
Trump's lawyer has already blasted back with threats against the NYT.
The Times editors must be fairly sure of their information since they know Trump is a sue-aholic.

This piece distills the info down well:
11 Takeaways From The Times’s Investigation Into Trump’s Wealth

Trump's best hope is that it goes away and Democrats don't take the house.

Trump is as likely to take this to court as he is to take one of the nearly two dozen rape accusers to court.

He wants stuff hidden, not exposed.

Is this you?

View attachment 219924
No, I'm more like this:

e8a.gif

Imagine when the Democrats get the house.
What would be so funny about that?

All they would do is try to fuck the working class by obstructing excellent policies.

[The article is GIGO...Tax avoidance isn't illegal, immoral or fattening.
Tax avoidance isn't illegal, but tax evasion is.
DUH!....All I see in the GIGO article is a lame attempt to equate avoidance with evasion....It'll probably work on people still stupid enough to believe the NYT is a paper worth taking seriosly.

You didn't read it.

And here we see the willful blindness! :lol:

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!
Keep repeating your lies faggot, it's all you know how to do.

Attacking the messenger shows your cowardice.

I wonder what Mueller's doing about now....Oh, wait! He's had Trump's tax returns since Day One.
Old news to him. LOLOLOLOLOL~

Many a federal investigation has been initiated due to media reportage. That's why the media is called "the watchdog of our democracy".

If the article has any merit, the IRS will look into it.
You can bet your ass that Trump has taken advantage of every available expenditure he can get his hands on. I bet his effective tax rate is consistently less than 8%.
:lol:

Forum List

Back