Is Ben Carson the right man for the White House?

What do you think about Ben Carson as President of the United States?

• Yes

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Carson is less qualified than Sarah Palin.

Like her, he'll be popular with the uninformed and then flame out.

Look for him where all the failed RWs end up - faux.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the GOP all revved up over this past election, the contest for the Republican nomination is going to be an even better circus in 2016 than it was in 2012.

I put yes, but I'm not entirely convinced. Carson is better than anyone else the GOP is considering, but may not be the best man for the job.
He has NO qualifications to be President.

Let him run for House or Senate, and learn a bit about governing.

I don't want a politician to treat my illnesses, I don't want a doctor to fix my political system.

As usual, the character assassination squads will seek to destroy any Black Conservative. Look for unprovable allegations of sexual harassment. Will we finally reject this despicable tactic by the Left?
Allegations of sexual assault? No body would be so low.

Just let us see his birth certificate, his college transcripts, his religious and social affiliations, you know, just the stuff the Right Wing wants of the President of the United States of America.

yep, the public has the right to know everything about the person they hand the nuclear trigger to. Are you saying you would not want to see those things from Carson, Cruz, or Paul?

yes he is .. Run for POTUS BEN ... the GOP will be more than happy to award YOU the nomination ... at least you're not another brother in line behind your older brother.
Or a cheated on dyke hiding behind your rapist husband.

As usual, the character assassination squads will seek to destroy any Black Conservative. Look for unprovable allegations of sexual harassment. Will we finally reject this despicable tactic by the Left?

Just let us see his birth certificate, his college transcripts, his religious and social affiliations, you know, just the stuff the Right Wing wants of the President of the United States of America.

yep, the public has the right to know everything about the person they hand the nuclear trigger to. Are you saying you would not want to see those things from Carson, Cruz, or Paul?
Scratch all three of those.

I put yes, but I'm not entirely convinced. Carson is better than anyone else the GOP is considering, but may not be the best man for the job.
He has NO qualifications to be President.

Let him run for House or Senate, and learn a bit about governing.

I don't want a politician to treat my illnesses, I don't want a doctor to fix my political system.

LOL but you elected a community organizer to do it. What had obozo accomplished before being elected? other than being a good half black orator?

Scratch all three of those.

the nomination is a long way off. my question is whether you lefties would want to know all of the background and history on one of those 3 if they ran. You know that you would dig throught their garbage just like you did with Palin. Stop the hypocrisy, stop lying. Then maybe you can have just a little credibility

obamaemptysuit.jpg

I like what I hear from Ben Carson. I think there will be many good prospects to select from, but Ben Carson is on my short list!

I like what I hear from Ben Carson. I think there will be many good prospects to select from, but Ben Carson is on my short list!

conservative blacks are the worst possible candidates for dems. They must destroy them. Oops, Mia Love, Tim Scott, sorry libs, you lose. race baiting no longer works.

Forum List

Back