Is Ben Carson the right man for the White House?

What do you think about Ben Carson as President of the United States?

• Yes

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Ben wouldn't do this.....

cartoon-obama26sheikh.jpg

As usual, the character assassination squads will seek to destroy any Black Conservative. Look for unprovable allegations of sexual harassment. Will we finally reject this despicable tactic by the Left?
Allegations of sexual assault? No body would be so low.

Just let us see his birth certificate, his college transcripts, his religious and social affiliations, you know, just the stuff the Right Wing wants of the President of the United States of America.

yep, the public has the right to know everything about the person they hand the nuclear trigger to. Are you saying you would not want to see those things from Carson, Cruz, or Paul?
Scratch all three of those.

the nomination is a long way off. my question is whether you lefties would want to know all of the background and history on one of those 3 if they ran. You know that you would dig throught their garbage just like you did with Palin. Stop the hypocrisy, stop lying. Then maybe you can have just a little credibility
Lefty??

First you steal a screen name I used for years, then call me a lefty??

Who the fuck are you?

I am just a hair to the left of Hermann Goering.

Last edited:
Has carson accomplished anything without affirmative action.? Odds are that's how he graduated and got hired. The media says he's a brilliant neurosurgeon just like they told us obozo was a constitutional scholar and college professor.

All black accomplishments are suspect because of affact.

Carson is less qualified than Sarah Palin.
So was Barack Obama. A Governor trumps a community organizer. Governor Palin actually earned top marks for effectiveness at governance, unlike the clusterfuck that Obama has unleashed on the nation.

So was Barack Obama. A Governor trumps a community organizer. Governor Palin actually earned top marks for effectiveness at governance, unlike the clusterfuck that Obama has unleashed on the nation.

So you're going to support Ben Carson, with NO experience, after ragging on President Obama for only have some experience?

lol, you fit into the category I described earlier.

So you're going to support Ben Carson, with NO experience, after ragging on President Obama for only have some experience?

lol, you fit into the category I described earlier.

Did you not start at the beginning of this thread?

Sarah Palin was a quitter who went into the media business.

Obama, like Sarah, ran for higher office, and unlike Sarah, won and stuck it out.

As usual, the character assassination squads will seek to destroy any Black Conservative. Look for unprovable allegations of sexual harassment. Will we finally reject this despicable tactic by the Left?

Just let us see his birth certificate, his college transcripts, his religious and social affiliations, you know, just the stuff the Right Wing wants of the President of the United States of America.
Those words make me want to puke. Please refer to him as Obozo.
Here's a patriotic American! Strict adherence to the constitution. So dedicated to the document and so patriotic that he does not recognize the twice elected President of the United States of America. And the reasons are purely political. That pesky "high crimes and misdemeanors" is right there in that constitution! Damn!

A Catch 22 for the firebrands.

And when this doesn't occur will you and others on the right admit you were wrong.

Of course not.

This is an example of the despicable tactic by the right, to contrive and propagate lies such as this.

A significant portion of white conservatives would never vote for a black man as potus.
So he has no shot at being president now. However, I do believe you will witness a huge ideological shift in the GOP in the near future, which will result in them losing a chunk of their racist George Wallace voting bloc. When that happens, then I believe you will see a black GOP president.

yep, the public has the right to know everything about the person they hand the nuclear trigger to. Are you saying you would not want to see those things from Carson, Cruz, or Paul?
Scratch all three of those.

the nomination is a long way off. my question is whether you lefties would want to know all of the background and history on one of those 3 if they ran. You know that you would dig throught their garbage just like you did with Palin. Stop the hypocrisy, stop lying. Then maybe you can have just a little credibility
Lefty??

First you steal a screen name I used for years, then call me a lefty??

Who the fuck are you?

I am just a hair to the left of Hermann Goering.

my comment was not addressed to you, try to pay attention. I have been Redfish for years. I didn't "steal" the name from you or anyone else.

Carson is a good person and a very successful surgeon, plus he is black and conservative. The worst possible combination in the mind of libs and dems.

They fear people like Carson, Mia Love, and Tim Scott because those people destroy their race baiting techniques and put fools like Sharpton and Jackson out of business.

The racists on the left and right continue to try make something out of nothing.

Ben Carson is completely out of step with the uber majority of America.

Forum List

Back