Is Ben Carson the right man for the White House?

What do you think about Ben Carson as President of the United States?

• Yes

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
As usual, the character assassination squads will seek to destroy any Black Conservative. Look for unprovable allegations of sexual harassment. Will we finally reject this despicable tactic by the Left?
Allegations of sexual assault? No body would be so low.

Just let us see his birth certificate, his college transcripts, his religious and social affiliations, you know, just the stuff the Right Wing wants of the President of the United States of America.

Exactly!!! Now if we could only get Barry to ass up that info.

He will be primaried out. He's a good man. A laudable man. He's just not the kind of political man that can or should win a national election.

Just let us see his birth certificate, his college transcripts, his religious and social affiliations, you know, just the stuff the Right Wing wants of the President of the United States of America.

Would you be:

1. Shattered
2. Heartroken
3. Incredulous
4. Shit-scared
or some combination of the above
were he to provide them?
Actually, I would not be so shallow to demand them. For you see, I am a Liberal. I am not motivated by fear, hatred and suspicion. I think.

Pity those Conservatives who are still demanding bona fides of the twice elected President of the United States of America.

So you're against the vetting of the leader of the free world?
I guess I shouldnt be surprised considering we have the likes of barry in the white house.

Has carson accomplished anything without affirmative action.? Odds are that's how he graduated and got hired. The media says he's a brilliant neurosurgeon just like they told us obozo was a constitutional scholar and college professor.

All black accomplishments are suspect because of affact.

So you're saying he became the head of neurosurgery at John Hopkins because of affirmative action?
Come on man!! I hate affirmative action as much as the next guy but thats bullshit!

The racists on the left and right continue to try make something out of nothing.

Ben Carson is completely out of step with the uber majority of America.

Uber majority? What are you..sixteen?

What are you? A subversive who lacks the integrity to follow constitutional and electoral process?

The millennials and most women will not support Carson: end of story.

Would you be:

1. Shattered
2. Heartroken
3. Incredulous
4. Shit-scared
or some combination of the above
were he to provide them?
Actually, I would not be so shallow to demand them. For you see, I am a Liberal. I am not motivated by fear, hatred and suspicion. I think.

Pity those Conservatives who are still demanding bona fides of the twice elected President of the United States of America.

So you're against the vetting of the leader of the free world?
I guess I shouldnt be surprised considering we have the likes of barry in the white house.

The bona fides have been provided, vetted, and approved.

That you don't like it means absolutely nothing.

In other words, your opinion is meaningless on this issue.

The racists on the left and right continue to try make something out of nothing.

What are you? A subversive who lacks the integrity to follow constitutional and electoral process?

Funny,I dont remember saying anything close to what you accuse me of.
But I'd take Carson over the dumbass we currently have in the white house.

and you know that how? you can predict the primaries of 2016? is your name nostrodamos?

I don't know how Carson will fare in the primaries or the general, but he is a good, intelligent, successful, honest man. Seems to me thats what we need in DC.

Yep, you don't remember well, do you?

Carson as president? Fugedboutit.

and you know that how? you can predict the primaries of 2016? is your name nostrodamos?

I don't know how Carson will fare in the primaries or the general, but he is a good, intelligent, successful, honest man. Seems to me thats what we need in DC.

You are all about prognostication, bubby, so don't start in on me.

Let him run. It's his right. Watch him be out of it before Iowa.

Yep, you don't remember well, do you?

Carson as president? Fugedboutit.

if a do-nothing community organizer can be pres, then anyone can be pres.

why does a successful conservative black man generate so much fear from the left? Could it be because people like Carson, Mia Love, and Tim Scott destroy the dem/lib racist party line? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Only far righty subversives are talking about Carson's race.

That has nothing to do with his qualifications.

Only far righty subversives are talking about Carson's race.

That has nothing to do with his qualifications.

Did race have anything to do with obama's election?

Would sex have anything to do with a Hillary campaign?

You are really looking like an idiot on this one Jake, er rightwinger, whichever hat you are wearing this morning

Redfish, forget about Carson's race, as you said Obama's did not matter.

You can't have it both ways.

Don't know if he's the right man for President. Maybe Vice President

Too early to start worrying about all this. but I do like Mr. Carson

Redfish, forget about Carson's race, as you said Obama's did not matter.

You can't have it both ways.

Race does not matter to me. I look at the qualifications of the individual, his beliefs, and his accomplishments, its you on the left who are obsessed with race. Why else do you refer to Clarence Thomas, Tim Scott, Condi Rice, Mia Love and all conservative blacks as uncle toms ? Why else do you call anyone who disagrees with obama a racist?

The race obsession belongs to you dems and libs. last tuesday proved that.

Don't know if he's the right man for President. Maybe Vice President

Too early to start worrying about all this. but I do like Mr. Carson

yes, but the dems have start the politics of personal destruction early, lest any conservative black gets any traction.

Forum List

Back