Is Biden at fault for the worse inflation rate in 40 years?

It's not a yes/no answer, dipshit. It's not all or nothing. If the rewards outweigh the risks, I accept the risks. In the case of the XL Keystone pipeline, the rewards don't outweigh the risks. Most of that oil would be transported through the U.S. just to be exported. Of what benefit to the U.S. is that?
Yes there is a yes or no answer!
Do you favor 34 million barrels a month traveling on the ocean that during the winter is called: "Winter Hurricanes"
FACT: Historic" Bering Sea Storm slamming Alaska coast with hurricane power
FACT: oil tanker spills from 1969 to 2010 dumped 3,237,172 barrels of oil!
FACT: On the other hand Keystone joins the nation's more than 2.6 million miles of pipelines safely deliver trillions of cubic feet of natural gas and hundreds of billions of ton/miles of liquid petroleum products each year.
FACTS... I deal in FACTS not guesses!
So you tell me what the risk is with Keystone ; Current capacity: 700,000 barrels per day ;: ; Length: 2,151 miles /
or 325 barrels per mile on dry land buried.
A 36 inch diameter pipe Buried about four feet beneath the ground
SO tell me which has greater risk of spilling the most oil in one mile?????
Hmmm... 1 million barrel oil tanker OR a pipeline carrying 325 barrels in one mile!
HMMM>>>

Do you favor 34 million barrels a month traveling on the ocean that during the winter is called: "Winter Hurricanes"
FACT: oil tanker spills from 1969 to 2010 dumped 178,044,500 barrels of oil!
FACT: On the other hand Keystone joins the nation's more than 2.6 million miles of pipelines safely deliver trillions of cubic feet of natural gas and hundreds of billions of ton/miles of liquid petroleum products each year.
So you tell me what the risk is with Keystone ; Current capacity: 700,000 barrels per day ;: ; Length: 2,151 miles /
Hmmm... 1 million barrel oil tanker OR a pipeline carrying 325 barrels in one mile!
HMMM>>>
Keystone aka TransCanada doesn't have a great safety record and btw, it's easier to clean up an oil spill in the ocean than in rivers and creeks. Do you think we should do it for the Chinese?

FACT: oil tanker spills from 1969 to 2010 dumped 3,237,172 barrels of oil!
HMMM>>>

Asked and answered.

What remains unanswered was my question to you.

Keystone aka TransCanada doesn't have a great safety record and btw, it's easier to clean up an oil spill in the ocean than in rivers and creeks. Do you think we should do it for the Chinese?
Why do people like you make such totally unsubstantiated statements like "great safety record"???
FACTS:
An environmental impact statement from the State Department, which is quarterbacking the pipeline permit process because it involves a foreign country, says the existing Keystone pipeline experienced 14 spills since June 2010. The key here is the volume: Seven were 10 gallons or less, two were between 300 and 500 gallons.

The worst spill, of 21,000 gallons, was in May 2011 following a valve failure at a pumping station in Sargent County, N.D. A second leak, of 430 gallons, occurred later that same month in Doniphan County, Kan. TransCanda responded to both leaks by shutting down the entire pipeline system for two weeks to give the company time to replace fittings.

WOW! Let's see
14 spills... 7 let's say at 10 gallons or 70 gallons.
2 were let's say 500 each or 1,000 gallons.
That leaves 5 spills even at worse case 500 gallons: or 2,500.
Total of 14 spills since 2011 of 3,570 gallons or divided by 55 gallons per barrel...
drum roll.............. 64 BARRELS in one year... wow!

Now for your next totally unsubstantiated statement:
"easier to clean up an oil spill in the ocean"
Where is your proof? A GUESS!
Now for the FACTS:
In general, spills to soil are more contained than spills to water, and thus cleanup is more straightforward. Damage is often lesser for soil spills.
For this reason an aquatic spill (including marine) tends to be more harmful than a spill to soil.”
Linda Krop, Chief Counsel at the Environmental Defense Center (EDC) in Santa Barbara, California, agrees. “Spills in soils cause less damage and are easier to clean up effectively.” She adds that pipelines are unlike other modes of oil transportation because they can have safety features that make large leaks preventable:

So with the FACTS so easy to get from the Internet, why are you so stupid to make such totally 100% wrong?

Why do people like you make such totally unsubstantiated statements like "great safety record"???
FACTS:
An environmental impact statement from the State Department, which is quarterbacking the pipeline permit process because it involves a foreign country, says the existing Keystone pipeline experienced 14 spills since June 2010. The key here is the volume: Seven were 10 gallons or less, two were between 300 and 500 gallons.

The worst spill, of 21,000 gallons, was in May 2011 following a valve failure at a pumping station in Sargent County, N.D. A second leak, of 430 gallons, occurred later that same month in Doniphan County, Kan. TransCanda responded to both leaks by shutting down the entire pipeline system for two weeks to give the company time to replace fittings.

WOW! Let's see
14 spills... 7 let's say at 10 gallons or 700 gallons.
2 were let's say 500 each or 1,000 gallons.
That leaves 5 spills even at worse case 500 gallons: or 2,500.
Total of 14 spills since 2011 of 4,200 gallons or divided by 55 gallons per barrel...
drum roll.............. 76 BARRELS in one year... wow!

Now for your next totally unsubstantiated statement:
"easier to clean up an oil spill in the ocean"
Where is your proof? A GUESS!
Now for the FACTS:
In general, spills to soil are more contained than spills to water, and thus cleanup is more straightforward. Damage is often lesser for soil spills.
For this reason an aquatic spill (including marine) tends to be more harmful than a spill to soil.”
Linda Krop, Chief Counsel at the Environmental Defense Center (EDC) in Santa Barbara, California, agrees. “Spills in soils cause less damage and are easier to clean up effectively.” She adds that pipelines are unlike other modes of oil transportation because they can have safety features that make large leaks preventable:

So with the FACTS so easy to get from the Internet, why are you so stupid to make such totally 100% wrong?
Read up on the the Yellowstone river spill. Do you want to do this to boost profits for the Chinese?

Read up on the the Yellowstone river spill. Do you want to do this to boost profits for the Chinese?
I want YOU to provide PROOF on your statements! How lazy you are and even more so, POMPOUS to think people should JUSt believe what you write!
Prove to me the Yellowstone river spill is worse than 34 million barrels a month traveling on the open ocean?
Prove to me regarding "Chinese profits" ? WHERE? How?

I want YOU to provide PROOF on your statements! How lazy you are and even more so, POMPOUS to think people should JUSt believe what you write!
Prove to me the Yellowstone river spill is worse than 34 million barrels a month traveling on the open ocean?
China has invested billions in Canadian tarsands and it's a loser. Keystone xl increases their profits. Doesn't benefit US consumers or taxpayers at all. We get the risk, they get the profits

Are you ever going to answer?

Given this is oil from Canada and given it's mostly going to be exported out of the U.S. after it's refined and given there's already a Keystone pipeline....

What is the benefit for the U.S.?

Are you ever going to answer?

Given this is oil from Canada and given it's mostly going to be exported out of the U.S. after it's refined and given there's already a Keystone pipeline....

What is the benefit for the U.S.?
Simple search in less than 20 seconds!!!
Construction of Keystone XL would cause a short-term tax revenue increase (primarily from sales and use taxes) of $66 million.
Once the pipeline is operating, 27 counties will collect an additional $56 million in taxes. The pipeline won't affect property values, according to the government.Jan 24, 20

PLUS the major point I just don't understand why environmentalistas don't support!
34 million barrels traveling on the open ocean per month vs. 700,000 x 30 days or 21 million traveling 4 feet underground where spillage is extremely small... less than 76 barrels per year and cost considerable less again from experts not me not guesses...
Linda Krop, Chief Counsel at the Environmental Defense Center (EDC) in Santa Barbara, California, agrees. “Spills in soils cause less damage and are easier to clean up effectively.”
She adds that pipelines are unlike other modes of oil transportation because they can have safety features that make large leaks preventable:

The bigger question though is why do you persist in positing your personal, subjective purely uninformed it appears opinions when it's so easy to get information?
The problem is you are closed minded. You form your subjective opinions based on biased sources.
AND so do I! But the difference is at least I substantiate! YOU? just your personal subjective opinion!

Biden inflation hits 40-year high… Rick Santelli breaks it down…​

So why is it Biden's "inflation"? Well among many reasons here is one dominate one!
Every day Americans buy an average of about 338 million gallons per day (or about 8.05 million barrels per day).
So when gas rises in price nearly 40% from what it was a year ago... that means every day gas cost Americans $334 million a day MORE
than a year ago.
So why is it Biden's "Inflation"... ONE major reason...
Biden shut off oil exploration on land that produces 25% of Americans oil.
He then begs OPEC to pump more gas while restricting American oil producers!
He then releases 50 million barrels from the strategic oil reserves!
These three Biden actions CAUSED gas prices to increase for Americans by $334 million a DAY!
Folks... if that doesn't add to inflation...wow are those of you who don't think Biden's at fault... You don't understand economics...at all!

View attachment 599629
It's not just Biden. It is the whole left.

Simple search in less than 20 seconds!!!
Construction of Keystone XL would cause a short-term tax revenue increase (primarily from sales and use taxes) of $66 million.
Once the pipeline is operating, 27 counties will collect an additional $56 million in taxes. The pipeline won't affect property values, according to the government.Jan 24, 20

PLUS the major point I just don't understand why environmentalistas don't support!
34 million barrels traveling on the open ocean per month vs. 700,000 x 30 days or 21 million traveling 4 feet underground where spillage is extremely small... less than 76 barrels per year and cost considerable less again from experts not me not guesses...
Linda Krop, Chief Counsel at the Environmental Defense Center (EDC) in Santa Barbara, California, agrees. “Spills in soils cause less damage and are easier to clean up effectively.”
She adds that pipelines are unlike other modes of oil transportation because they can have safety features that make large leaks preventable:

The bigger question though is why do you persist in positing your personal, subjective purely uninformed it appears opinions when it's so easy to get information?
The problem is you are closed minded. You form your subjective opinions based on biased sources.
AND so do I! But the difference is at least I substantiate! YOU? just your personal subjective opinion!
I asked how it would benefit the country and you point out it will benefit 27 counties. That's less than 1% of the country.

You're also framing this as though it's either the XL Keystone pipeline or it's on ships on open waters. That's bullshit. Again... there's already a Keystone pipeline transporting this sludge. The XL Keystone extension is merely a more direct route to Nebraska. But this route would transport the Canadian oil MORE through the U.S. than through Canada, as it already does now. Let Canada assume that risk. Why should we?

Meaning all the XL Keystone pipeline does is benefit Canada, not the U.S.. The U.S.'s risks increase but the benefits do not. That was what I was trying to get through to you before. Pipelines are fine when the rewards outweigh the risks. In terms of the XL Keystone pipeline, they do not.

I asked how it would benefit the country and you point out it will benefit 27 counties. That's less than 1% of the country.

You're also framing this as though it's either the XL Keystone pipeline or it's on ships on open waters. That's bullshit. Again... there's already a Keystone pipeline transporting this sludge. The XL Keystone extension is merely a more direct route to Nebraska. But this route would transport the Canadian oil MORE through the U.S. than through Canada, as it already does now. Let Canada assume that risk. Why should we?

Meaning all the XL Keystone pipeline does is benefit Canada, not the U.S.. The U.S.'s risks increase but the benefits do not. That was what I was trying to get through to you before. Pipelines are fine when the rewards outweigh the risks. In terms of the XL Keystone pipeline, they do not.
NO PROOF!!! I seem to provide you information but you? ZERO! Zilch! Crickets!
AND you are totally ignoring the 1 million oil tanker per day carrying in "Winter Hurricane" waters with the risk of tankers spilling that 1 million per tanker! ZERO ,zilch , crickets!
That would be the biggest risk to the USA shorelines and you seemingly think THAT won't happen!
AGAIN Here is the List of spills in From 1969 to 2010 78,955 barrels per year .

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 1.05.25 PM.png

But you think that's not a cost that a daily 1 million oil tanker might experience?

SO once again... NO links! NO proof. JUST your truly uninformed, personal subjective opinion!

Does Biden share the blame? Absolutely. Is this something that happened because of what has happened in the last year? No. This has been building and created over years.
That's a fair statement. But Presidents (like NFL QB's) get an over abundance of credit when the economy is going well so they should get an equally overabundant amount of blame when it goes bad.

NO PROOF!!! I seem to provide you information but you? ZERO! Zilch! Crickets!
AND you are totally ignoring the 1 million oil tanker per day carrying in "Winter Hurricane" waters with the risk of tankers spilling that 1 million per tanker! ZERO ,zilch , crickets!
That would be the biggest risk to the USA shorelines and you seemingly think THAT won't happen!
AGAIN Here is the List of spills in From 1969 to 2010 78,955 barrels per year .

View attachment 602685
But you think that's not a cost that a daily 1 million oil tanker might experience?

SO once again... NO links! NO proof. JUST your truly uninformed, personal subjective opinion!
I didn't post proof because this is faily common knowledge among those paying attention, which you are, and I had assumed you've seen this before...

That's a fair statement. But Presidents (like NFL QB's) get an over abundance of credit when the economy is going well so they should get an equally overabundant amount of blame when it goes bad.
Do you believe these FACTS?
U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”—

Do you believe that 25% of nation's oil production is done on Federal lands?
Oil from federal lands tops 1B barrels as Trump eases rules
So the ONE place a President can have a direct effect on gas prices is providing Federal Lands (again where 25% of oil production comes from) for exploration. BIDEN has banned this!

Biden Ban on Public Lands to Cost Economy $670 Billion Over 20 Years​

By 2040, Gross Domestic Product (GDP) would decline by $670.5 billion and average annual job losses would exceed 351,000 across the West.

I didn't post proof because this is faily common knowledge among those paying attention, which you are, and I had assumed you've seen this before...

Where did you get this? You could have made this up! Provide a link so logical rational readers can verify you post because JUST cause you put it up doesn't mean it isn't MADE UP!

Do you know the Great Depression began while Republicans controlled the Executive branch, controlled the U.S. House and controlled the U.S. Senate?
It was the very end.
It always happens that way. Before coming, the left collapses the markets and organizes riots.

Forum List

Back