Is Bill Maher becoming a Republican?

It's not Democrats who were so deranged that they whipped themselves up into a violent frenzy and stormed the US Capitol, beating and maiming police officers along the way.

It's not Democrats who are plotting, or being easily enticed to storm State Capitols w/plans to kidnap and kill the Governor.

It's not Democrats who are cuckoo sir.

Snap out of your partisan stupor!
Still comfortable carrying the water for your massas eh? Chump.

Again, 100% wrong.
He is going against the wind... in a big way.
Anyone can see the way the wind is blowing with the left - farther and farther into woke madness.
That IS the prevailing winds.
What does "woke" mean?

Nope.
I don't have a bias against the left in talking about this. It is not a bias to see the woke madness right on front of you.
Not seeing it - is a bias.
Boomer stoner... yep.
Hedonist and egoist... in a big way. No argument from me there.

And perhaps you are misunderstanding what I am saying.
I am disagreeing with the OP that he is "becoming Republican".... no chance of that.
His recent lamenting about how bad the left is today.... is because... the left is that bad today. Nothing else.
woke madness is no more or less crazy than MTG. Were you somehow aghast when Trump was calling Obama out as a muslim or non-american? Biden's not even on the same plane of offensive bs. If you are identifying either of the two parties on the extreme, you're nuts.

The dems losing congress might actaully be a good thing, if the gop chooses to pass legislation actually dealing with deficits and borders.

What did I misunderstand about your positions? And I might add that you called me a name, and I chose not to retaliate, because I really was interested.

Democrats have perfectly sane and reasonable positions on some things, and most are decent people. Maher's an asshole, but he doesn't hide it. Not the first comedian to do that.
There are no Democrats on USMB; LibBots? Plenty.

l don't know about that. I was thinking the same thing when Fox started to have him on and he and O'Reilly were teaming up to do live debate appearances. It never panned out. I will say that Maher is a talented comedian. It's extremely difficult to make funny comedy out of politics. I hate it when amateurs try to do it like Ramond Arroyo that appears on Laura's show twice a week. I record everything I watch and just skip past that segment.
Arroyo isn't a professional comedian though and he does make good points.

woke madness is no more or less crazy than MTG. Were you somehow aghast when Trump was calling Obama out as a muslim or non-american? Biden's not even on the same plane of offensive bs. If you are identifying either of the two parties on the extreme, you're nuts.

The dems losing congress might actaully be a good thing, if the gop chooses to pass legislation actually dealing with deficits and borders.
Biden wants Trump indicted. How is that not offensive? It was when Trump wanted Biden investigated.

How about your positions nits. Are trans women real women or do you need to be a biologist to determine what a real woman is?

Hmmmm?
I really don't care much about transgender folks being transgender. My question is what's illogical with raising the cap on soc sec, legal immigration, more funding for healthcare and after school care and meals to keep kids while parents work. Are these issues of an illiberal left?

Extremes of both parties are nuts, and at times support violence - riots seem to be ok for them.

Where am I wrong hack?
About everything in regards to your democrat massas. Not going down the litany of examples, like all of the slums run and operated by democrats for decades while you allow them to use DEMOGOGUERY on you. Making countless false promises to you while you continue to blindly vote them as they remind you constantly how bad you got it and always had it.

The guy in your avatar called you and blacks like you chumps and traitors to your own race.

So, continue being nothing but political pawns and political cannon fodder for your owners.

MTG is one person dude. One person.
Are you saying her off the wall views are the same as the national woke madness?? Really??
The rest is deflection.

About everything in regards to your democrat massas. Not going down the litany of examples, like all of the slums run and operated by democrats for decades while you allow them to use DEMOGOGUERY on you. Making countless false promises to you while you continue to blindly vote them as they remind you constantly how bad you got it and always had it.

The guy in your avatar called you and blacks like you chumps and traitors to your own race.

So, continue being nothing but political pawns and political cannon fodder for your owners.
Did you know a person is more likely to be murdered in Miss or Ala than in NY?

Forum List

Back