Is Braggs stretching it with a felony?

Poor, Dumbfuck. Why are you asking me to support claims I never made?
You brought up the FEC and their rules. WTF do they have to do with Bragg’s charges, Simp?

Your next dumbass move is to say you never made that claim, so I’ll ask now: Why mention it?

These are STATE charges. The feds have nothing to do with it. Why is that so hard for you numbskulls to understand?

Keep hoping & praying that this indictment of your boy will ammount to nothing if that makes you feel better.
What state statute does Bragg say Trump violated in order to resurrect expired misdemeanors and turn them into felonies?

Why cant any of you Clowns come up with a coherent answer to that?

You brought up the FEC and their rules. WTF do they have to do with Bragg’s charges, Simp?

Your next dumbass move is to say you never made that claim, so I’ll ask now: Why mention it?

I never said he was "charged" with that crime, Dumbfuck.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever?? :ack-1:

What state statute does Bragg say Trump violated in order to resurrect expired misdemeanors and turn them into felonies?

Why cant any of you Clowns come up with a coherent answer to that?

The easiest I can think of ... is helping Cohen hide his illegal payments to Stormy Daniels and David Pecker.

Mind reading?

He admitted to reimbursing Cohen for paying out the NDA. And he concealed those business expenses as "legal services," which conceals Cohen's crime.

Cohen stipulated he was never paid.

Go fetch, I am on my phone.

Nope, I fetch nothing for you. If you can't back your claims, they're dismissed as bullshit.

Meanwhile, Trump admitted he reimbursed Cohen...

"Mr. Cohen, an attorney, received a monthly retainer, not from the campaign and having nothing to do with the campaign, from which he entered into, through reimbursement, a private contract between two parties, known as a non-disclosure agreement, or NDA. These agreements are very common among celebrities and people of wealth. In this case it is in full force and effect and will be used in Arbitration for damages against Ms. Clifford (Daniels). The agreement was used to stop the false and extortionist accusations made by her about an affair, despite already having signed a detailed letter admitting that there was no affair. Prior to its violation by Ms. Clifford and her attorney, this was a private agreement. Money from the campaign, or campaign contributions, played no roll in this transaction." ~ Donald Trump

And that admission was confirmed by another attorney for Trump...

"Having something to do with paying some Stormy Daniels woman $130,000? I mean which is going to turn out to be perfectly legal. That money was not campaign money. Sorry, I'm giving you a fact now that you don't know. It's not campaign money. No campaign finance violation. Funneled through a law firm and then the president repaid it. ..... When I heard Cohen’s retainer of $35,000, when he was doing no work for the President, I said, ‘That’s how he’s repaying it, with a little profit and a little margin for paying taxes, for Michael.’" ~ Rudy Giuliani

Bill Clinton didn't "lie". He committed PERJURY under oath and was disbarred for it. And it wasn't for a blowjob, it was for sexual harassment.

Um... no.
He was disbarred for making a false statement in court about a sexual relationship the judge ruled was irrelevant to the case at hand, and had ruled that the civil suit didn't meet the standard of the Federal statue because (wait for it) Clinton wasn't Jones' supervisor, and she could demonstrate no adverse effects to her career due to it.

They can reduce them to anything they like. It still doesn't discount the fact that Fat Alvin ran on getting Trump for something.......anything. That's why he's going to be charged with prosecutorial misconduct and be disbarred.
Link of his actual words, please...and context?

I hear a bunch of you repeating that as if it was his sole platform of what he "ran" on, with no examples given??

The FEC did not say there was no crime and the law Trump is charged with say it's a felony to submit false business records in NY if the intent was to either commit or cover up a crime. He doesn't say said crime cannot be s federal crime. It just says, "crime."
Yes the FEC said there was no crime. Both FEC commissioners Trainor & Smith explained it this way.
Campaign finance laws are VERY subjective and specific.
Looking at specific "campaign" items:
1. Buying a new very expensive suit to look good? NO
2. Teeth whitening? NO
3. Paying hush money? NO
4. Buying TV commercials? YES
5. Hiring a campaign manager? YES
6. Buying newspaper ads? YES

The FEC said there was no crime for the Stormy payment since Trump did NOT use campaign money.

Forum List

Back