Is Caitlyn Jenner a Whack Job?

In 2o years in America when all the baseless bigotry has faded into the deepest cracks of the sewage system, so much talent, inventiveness and good will come from it Ill be elated and proud to say that I had gotten out of my seat, stood up and helped it all come about.

America for the win.
In 20 years I'll probably be wearing Depends!

I think its sick to consider him sick. So here we are.

Guess what? I don't care. :D
Then next time, since you so highly dont care....wasting your time responding might strike some as counterintuitive.....sick in and of itself.

:dunno: Again, I couldn't care less what you think. You are completely irrelevant to me and my opinions on things. K? :finger3:

In 2o years in America when all the baseless bigotry has faded into the deepest cracks of the sewage system, so much talent, inventiveness and good will come from it Ill be elated and proud to say that I had gotten out of my seat, stood up and helped it all come about.

America for the win.
In 20 years I'll probably be wearing Depends!
Yummy!

Well, like I stated earlier in this thread, I wouldn't treat him bad, nor would I discriminate against him. I just believe that transgenderism (is that a word?) is a disorder and that encouraging these people to mutilate themselves with lies that it will cure them of whatever ails them is a load of pseudo psychobabble. The suicide rates postop are still extremely HIGH, as are AIDS, crime stats with these people. These people need intensive psychotherapy, not cosmetic surgery, genital mutilation, hormones, a shit ton of makeup and a dress.

They "need" to be able to do whatever the fuck they want to do within the Law and not hear you busy body know nothings judging and analyzing their every move like a science project.

America is moving past that bigot train of thought and one day, these people will no longer face the ridicule that comes with being just as they are and judged by their actions, not their sexual orientation.

They "need" to be able to do whatever the fuck they want to do within the Law and not hear you busy body know nothings judging and analyzing their every move like a science project.

America is moving past that bigot train of thought and one day, these people will no longer face the ridicule that comes with being just as they are and judged by their actions, not their sexual orientation.

These people are sick. They don't NEED cosmetic surgery. It's like, oh, now you have no feeling in your genitals because we've destroyed all of your nerves and nerve endings with surgery. All better! Yay!

These people are sick. They don't NEED cosmetic surgery. It's like, oh, now you have no feeling in your genitals because we've destroyed all of your nerves and nerve endings with surgery. All better! Yay!
Its not up to you what they need.

That seems to bother you.

The definition of a bigotted judgmental busy body. Ill mark ya down.

Its not up to you what they need.

That seems to bother you.

The definition of a bigotted judgmental busy body. Ill mark ya down.

It bothers me that psychiatrists would recommend and encourage cosmetic surgery for a disorder, yes.

Sex Change Regret

This surgery is more harmful than helpful in the long run. It mutilates a person's genitals, destroys the ability to receive pleasure from sex, and it is awful that the psychiatric community is recommending this type of thing for a disorder, just like they prescribe medications willy nilly. It is EXTREMELY unhealthy and potentially life-threatening.

Mind your own business.

Why? You don't. Lol.
Sure, I'm teaching you how to be a better person.

You need to learn, and you all will.

Now, lecture me how you dont give a shit and blah.blah blah.

Ghead now, dear. Lets hear it, lay it on thick how much you dont care....

Well dude, I don't think you are a very good person. :D In fact, why don't you go back into the sewer where you belong?

This surgery is more harmful than helpful in the long run. It mutilates a person's genitals, destroys the ability to receive pleasure from sex, and it is awful that the psychiatric community is recommending this type of thing for a disorder, just like they prescribe medications willy nilly. It is EXTREMELY unhealthy and potentially life-threatening.
Amd youre qualified...

Hah

Mind your own business.

Why? You don't. Lol.

Well dude, I don't think you are a very good person. :D In fact, why don't you go back into the sewer where you belong?
A busy body bigot saying Im not a good person is a victory for me, all day.

Mind your own business.

Why? You don't. Lol.

When did you get your breast implants?

Mind your own business.

Why? You don't. Lol.

A busy body bigot saying Im not a good person is a victory for me, all day.

:2up: Good, now you can leave and crawl back into your sewer.

Mind your own business.

Why? You don't. Lol.

When did you get your breast implants?

when did you get yours? :D When did you lose your lose your hair and get fat?

Forum List

Back