Is Caitlyn Jenner a Whack Job?

Mind your own business.

Why? You don't. Lol.
Sure, I'm teaching you how to be a better person.

You need to learn, and you all will.

Now, lecture me how you dont give a shit and blah.blah blah.

Ghead now, dear. Lets hear it, lay it on thick how much you dont care....

Well dude, I don't think you are a very good person. :D In fact, why don't you go back into the sewer where you belong?
When did you get your breast implants?

when did you get yours? :D When did you lose your lose your hair and get fat?
I never have...

Why? You don't. Lol.

Well dude, I don't think you are a very good person. :D In fact, why don't you go back into the sewer where you belong?

I never have...

Prove it. :D

I never have...

Prove it. :D
Come over and I'll show you..

This surgery is more harmful than helpful in the long run. It mutilates a person's genitals, destroys the ability to receive pleasure from sex, and it is awful that the psychiatric community is recommending this type of thing for a disorder, just like they prescribe medications willy nilly. It is EXTREMELY unhealthy and potentially life-threatening.
Provide a link to show that the surgery "destroys the ability to receive pleasure from sex".

Wait...he has not had genital surgery??
Soo...a he can now be called a she by stuffing gel under their skin to make fake boobs??
Okaaaayyyy.....and this is called courage?
What a f*cked up society we have become.

Because something is obviously wrong with a person who can't accept themselves to the point he they have gender reassignment.
That's a narrow-minded, bigoted, and ignorant statement.

No wonder you're a wingnut.

Why do you say that? Do you think this is a healthy thing and a healthy choice?
Healthy has nothing to do with it. It was his choice, his life. It's no one else's business. Jenner should also not try to monetize his change, lest he appear crass and cheap. Although, I think that ship has already sailed.

Sure, it's his choice, but I have my own feelings about it, and I don't think he deserves an award for it. So many people who are more deserving, like Lauren Hill.
I know they got the Jimmy V Perseverance Award but Devon and Leah Still should have gotten the Arthur Ashe Award for courage instead. It takes a lot of courage to face down cancer everyday and keep your life going especially when it's your child who's sick. And then to nationalize the battle to help raise awareness takes way more courage than an adult having a sex change.

Of course it takes courage to come out and do what caitlyn jenner did.

And of course, youd need a brain first to imagine why.

I know they got the Jimmy V Perseverance Award but Devon and Leah Still should have gotten the Arthur Ashe Award for courage instead. It takes a lot of courage to face down cancer everyday and keep your life going especially when it's your child who's sick. And then to nationalize the battle to help raise awareness takes way more courage than an adult having a sex change.

He didn't have a sex change.
He had gel packs placed under his skin to make fake boobs, and now wears a dress and a wig.
And this is what we are becoming. A society that gives a freak a national award to a man who wanted to look different when he whacks off in front of a mirror.

Of course it takes courage to come out and do what caitlyn jenner did.

And of course, youd need a brain first to imagine why.

Correction...you need a warped brain to imagine why.
Umm, no. Bigots like you are why it REQUIRES courage to come out as they are as people.

Bigots like you are a shit stain on human history. An absolute tragedy of uncompassionate, inhumane, no heart having lames. And your views are circling the fuggin toilet hallelujah

Bigots like you are a shit stain on human history. An absolute tragedy of uncompassionate, inhumane, no heart having lames. And your views are circling the fuggin toilet hallelujah

And here you have it...a man decides to place gel packs under his skin to make fake boobs, start wearing a dress and wig...and anyone who doesn't accept that is to be condemned and hated.
I happen to believe women are much more worthy and valuable as a sex than to dillute that and say anyone can be a woman just by wearing a dress.
That is f*cked up.
Women are better than that.

Transgendered people only delude women in your bigotted outdated brain.

Your views got ran over by better, more loving human beings. Good.

No.
Your views are warped.
Womanhood is not so cursory that it can be replicated by a man simply by wearing a dress.
A woman is something more than what she looks like.
A man making himself look like a woman is just that - a man making himself look like a woman.

No.
Your views are warped.
Womanhood is not so cursory that it can be replicated by a man simply by wearing a dress.
A woman is something more than what she looks like.
A man making himself look like a woman is just that - a man making himself look like a woman.
Yea, no. Read up on it idiot.

Yea, no. Read up on it idiot.

Note the typical progressive in the last few posts folks.
They are easy to spot; when confronted, they insult and malign with much hatred in their words.
They are closed minded and small. Anyone who doesn't conform to their views are to be marginalized and hated - shunned.
They preach acceptance by practising intolerance.
They promote freedom, by taking it forcefully from others.
They congratulate their charity by castigating anyone refusing to submit to their views.
They show their tolerance, by merrily ruining the lives of those who have dared to stand up to them.
Progressives. Everything they are not.

You are evil. You are a bigot against people you know nothing about based on good old fashioned ignorance, and your lack of conviction to empathize and understand so that you can continue to be judgmental and crude is straight up: evil.

Youre on your way out, people like you's views. And the world continues to get better.

He didn't have a sex change.
He had gel packs placed under his skin to make fake boobs, and now wears a dress and a wig.
And this is what we are becoming. A society that gives a freak a national award to a man who wanted to look different when he whacks off in front of a mirror.

True, he still is intact below the waist.

Meh, I don't think this is what "we" are coming to, just some people seem to think it's all the rage, like weirdo GT. :D

Forum List

Back