Is climate change the new race card ???

I really don't see what the issue is. Whether you believe the science or not don't we all want clean air, clean water, abundant resources, less waste, less pollution, and less garbage rolling around our world? I really don't understand why simple compromises can't be made so we can work together towards a cleaner more healthy environment. Why would anybody support destroying our habitat? What a shitty thing to do to our future generations.

Do we really want a future that looks like this:
View attachment 101309

I don't really disagree with you....reduce, reuse & recycle and everyone doing their part to keep or maintain the landscape. It's called being a responsible human being.

What I disagree with is when it becomes a political ploy or scheme for profit. Climate change is inevitable, it's a natural occurring cycle and would happen even if the world was empty of human habitation. Yes, we as humans can do more to care for the earth during it's changes, but we're not 100% responsible for every weather anomaly or natural disaster.
I think the urgency gets injected to rally support. I understand why that rubs people the wrong way. I also think the politics of it isn't necessarily about how individuals treat their trash but more so big industry. We've seen the effects of power plant pollution, dumping of hazardous waste, water pollution, oil spills etc etc... the list goes on... I'd hope that we could all rally behind efforts to keep our businesses accountable and responsible for the impact they can have on our environment. I'm all for less regulation but the more wreckless and irresponsible big companies get the more the need to regulate. They did it to themselves

Pollution from corporate America was cleaned up long ago. Everything you listed has been illegal for decades. Now the only thing on the table are so-called "climate change" regulations that have no basis in scientific reality.

I guess you're not keeping up, water vapor is the greatest contributor to the "green house effect", the overloads that are duping you ignore that fact because they have no way of quantifying or regulating it. But hey you're more than willing to buy the crap they sell, Co2 makes up about .0004% of the atmosphere, water vapor is about .04%.
They seem to follow each other really closely.
It is the rise in temperatures that enables more evaporation, etc & more water vapor into the atmosphere which raises the temperature more. The increased CO2 causes warming with increases the amount of water vapor & raises the temps even further. More CO2 => Higher temps => more water vapor => more warming.

So CO2 is the driver.

Furthermore, the CO2 we are pumping into the atmosphere ca stay there for ecades or even centuries

So which came first, Co2 or temps?

View attachment 101507

Tell me, how many coal fired power plants and SUVs did we have 3200 years ago?
I guess you're not keeping up, water vapor is the greatest contributor to the "green house effect", the overloads that are duping you ignore that fact because they have no way of quantifying or regulating it. But hey you're more than willing to buy the crap they sell, Co2 makes up about .0004% of the atmosphere, water vapor is about .04%.

It is the rise in temperatures that enables more evaporation, etc & more water vapor into the atmosphere which raises the temperature more. The increased CO2 causes warming with increases the amount of water vapor & raises the temps even further. More CO2 => Higher temps => more water vapor => more warming.

So CO2 is the driver.

Furthermore, the CO2 we are pumping into the atmosphere ca stay there for ecades or even centuries

So which came first, Co2 or temps?

View attachment 101507

Tell me, how many coal fired power plants and SUVs did we have 3200 years ago?
So SUVs & Coal plants are the only reasons CO2 levels can rise? Not too swift, are you?

Actually I must be smarter than you, you see I don't discount natural occurring emissions the way you do. Your last post just shows you for the freaking brainwashed idiot you are. Temps have been higher several times before the industrial revolution, and they came down, just like they will now, without bankrupting the country. Also neither you or anyone can prove that temps aren't driving natural Co2 emissions, warmer temps, higher humidity cause more rapid plant decay increasing natural Co2.

You really are dumber than shit.

Our current climate is based on those natural emissions. That is not discounting them, it is stating a fact. The natural occurring CO2 is what our climate is based,. Obviously, a change in the natural emissions, such as abnormally large volcanoes or others would have an effect as it did in the past.

Go back & look at the climate during those times of higher CO2 & see how livable that climate was.

If we would have done nothing the past 10-15 years & continued the emissions that we had, the effects would be more than they are now. More severe, longer droughts. Southern pests & diseases moving north, food shortages, etc.

All we need to do to lessen it is clean up our emissions, use cleaner fuels, higher MPG vehicles, better HVAV options.

But you fucking assholes can't do that. Even though it will save you money.

You have been duped by your political party. You ignore science & worship the Limbaughs & Trumps even though you are putting your grandchildren at risk.
MMGW is over in 40 days....:lol:

China surpassed us recently.

And how many of these climate deals are they in?
. Take it further... How many American corporations are in bed with the Chinese regardless of the numbers ??? Is it part the reason why corporations were running from these extreme environmentalist who don't understand that we as a world full of consumers, uh well of course are going to consume right, and if the extremist try to take us back to the stone ages, then have they lost their civilized minds ?? Then it comes down to strength as nations, and down to who is willing to be the strongest, and who will become the weakest in it all ? Now we can be the strongest again, and the wisest if we want to, but we have got to get the extremist elements under control in this nation. They have had way to much power given them, and they have to be reigned back in some. We can have environmentalism, and clean water, clean air etc. and we can do it without becoming the weak idiots of the world, and without destroying our strength as a nation in the proccess.
China has signed the latest climate accord. We can actually consume without polluting & spewing greenhouse gases. For example, I heat my home & drive as well as anyone but with far fewer greenhouse gas emissions and saving money in the process.

The idea you are too neanderthal to get it doesn't surprise me. We are the strongest nation now. You running around spewing crap does not make you stronger, it makes you weaker. The laws your orange hero want to eliminate allow for dirtier air & water,.
. Why make claims you can't back up ??? Ohh that's right you are one of them butt hurt people who no one knew until Trump won, and so you figure that your butt hurt can involve the climate in which you figure people might not know a whole lot about maybe ??? Do you feel free to use it to attack your political opponents/enemies over, and are you using it to attack Trump in these ways ???... Get over it already. If the issue arises, then you can or should bring forth hard evidence against anyone who might be endangering the environment, and then show how it will continue if something isn't done about it. Take it to the United States Courts for those issues that pertain to the United States, and present the evidence... Then let the judge and jury decide on each individual case that is being brought. The UN has no business in U.S. business affairs here right, and we shouldn't be using it to tell the rest of the world what to do either right ?? The investigation of an environmental abuser should be easy if it is true, so why sweat it ?? This huge black hole called climate change is a tool that has been found to dupe nations into submission. No more should we lay down for that, no more.
I have news. Trump being elected does not change science. S C I E N C E .

And then, you think that I can sue someone for spewing emissions if the levels are within legal amounts. The laws must be there. Your fat orange buddy will dismantle those laws.

I love the way you Trumpettes fuck over your own kids so corporations might be about to make more profits.
. You mean make or keep more jobs ?? The numbers created by a leftist extreme agenda have been strangling out industry, and has put America the laughing stock of the world. It's time to re-evaluate the numbers again, because with any industry there will be a certain amount of acceptance in order to allow operations and jobs to flourish in this country. No jobs, no future, and the left know this to be a huge economic factor and concern to all now (the election proved it). I mean look at the kooks that have been allowed to stop the nations economic stability in this country. The backlash is here now, and hopefully it won't be such a backlash that good science or good numbers are scoffed at because the extremist have been so bad over time.

. Why make claims you can't back up ??? Ohh that's right you are one of them butt hurt people who no one knew until Trump won, and so you figure that your butt hurt can involve the climate in which you figure people might not know a whole lot about maybe ??? Do you feel free to use it to attack your political opponents/enemies over, and are you using it to attack Trump in these ways ???... Get over it already. If the issue arises, then you can or should bring forth hard evidence against anyone who might be endangering the environment, and then show how it will continue if something isn't done about it. Take it to the United States Courts for those issues that pertain to the United States, and present the evidence... Then let the judge and jury decide on each individual case that is being brought. The UN has no business in U.S. business affairs here right, and we shouldn't be using it to tell the rest of the world what to do either right ?? The investigation of an environmental abuser should be easy if it is true, so why sweat it ?? This huge black hole called climate change is a tool that has been found to dupe nations into submission. No more should we lay down for that, no more.

So CO2 is the driver.

No...CO2 is not the driver...it's not even a significant GHG....only in your world of settled science does it have any relevance....
Man has increased the CO2 levels. These higher CO2 levels increase the greenhouse effect causing higher temperatures that leads to higher water vapor levels.

That is called science.

Wrong it is called AGW religious dogma!

There is zero scientific evidence that proves CO2 controls climate. ZERO evidence.
What? It is a fact the more CO2 heightened the greenhouse effect that causes higher temperatures.

My God you people are ignorant, uninformed, and uneducated.

No there is zero proof that CO2 controls temperature!

However the AGW cult flows this:

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

CO2 has never driven climate, not now, not ever!

So CO2 is the driver.

No...CO2 is not the driver...it's not even a significant GHG....only in your world of settled science does it have any relevance....
Man has increased the CO2 levels. These higher CO2 levels increase the greenhouse effect causing higher temperatures that leads to higher water vapor levels.

That is called science.

There is zero scientific evidence that proves CO2 controls climate. ZERO evidence.
What? It is a fact the more CO2 heightened the greenhouse effect that causes higher temperatures.

We have made progress since 1983 in reducing greenhouse gases. Models made ion 1983 used the stats that showed massive increases in greenhouse gas emissions as indicated by the numbers at that time. CO2 & greenhouse effect is definitely a factor that calls for higher temperatures.

And how many of these climate deals are they in?
. Take it further... How many American corporations are in bed with the Chinese regardless of the numbers ??? Is it part the reason why corporations were running from these extreme environmentalist who don't understand that we as a world full of consumers, uh well of course are going to consume right, and if the extremist try to take us back to the stone ages, then have they lost their civilized minds ?? Then it comes down to strength as nations, and down to who is willing to be the strongest, and who will become the weakest in it all ? Now we can be the strongest again, and the wisest if we want to, but we have got to get the extremist elements under control in this nation. They have had way to much power given them, and they have to be reigned back in some. We can have environmentalism, and clean water, clean air etc. and we can do it without becoming the weak idiots of the world, and without destroying our strength as a nation in the proccess.
China has signed the latest climate accord. We can actually consume without polluting & spewing greenhouse gases. For example, I heat my home & drive as well as anyone but with far fewer greenhouse gas emissions and saving money in the process.

The idea you are too neanderthal to get it doesn't surprise me. We are the strongest nation now. You running around spewing crap does not make you stronger, it makes you weaker. The laws your orange hero want to eliminate allow for dirtier air & water,.

And then, you think that I can sue someone for spewing emissions if the levels are within legal amounts. The laws must be there. Your fat orange buddy will dismantle those laws.

I love the way you Trumpettes fuck over your own kids so corporations might be about to make more profits.
. You mean make or keep more jobs ?? The numbers created by a leftist extreme agenda have been strangling out industry, and has put America the laughing stock of the world. It's time to re-evaluate the numbers again, because with any industry there will be a certain amount of acceptance in order to allow operations and jobs to flourish in this country. No jobs, no future, and the left know this to be a huge economic factor and concern to all now (the election proved it). I mean look at the kooks that have been allowed to stop the nations economic stability in this country. The backlash is here now, and hopefully it won't be such a backlash that good science or good numbers are scoffed at because the extremist have been so bad over time.
We are talking about the SCIENCE of MMGW. You want to sacrifice your own grandchildren for a few jobs today? Really?

The "kook" that stopped the US economy was your hero George W Bush & the Republicans who led us to a near economic meltdown. For you to blame environmentalists & scientists proves just how big a fucklng moron you are. Trump will make billions from being President & you are too stupid to see it.

That is called science.

We have made progress since 1983 in reducing greenhouse gases. Models made ion 1983 used the stats that showed massive increases in greenhouse gas emissions as indicated by the numbers at that time. CO2 & greenhouse effect is definitely a factor that calls for higher temperatures.

Once again proving that you believe religious dogma over reality!

Most AGW cult member do as well, since they are the ones that programmed the models!

1760px-All_palaeotemps.svg.png

Here is the tempura records put in context!

However do not worry as in 600 million years the sun will start to run out of fuel and start expanding that it will start to kill off all life on this planet. 1.2 Billion years the sun will be a red giant and expand into the orbit of the earth killing everything on the planet. An dI bet you AGW cult member would still blame humans for it!

Another failed post from an AGW wanna be cult member!

We are talking about the SCIENCE of MMGW. You want to sacrifice your own grandchildren for a few jobs today? Really?

The "kook" that stopped the US economy was your hero George W Bush & the Republicans who led us to a near economic meltdown. For you to blame environmentalists & scientists proves just how big a fucklng moron you are. Trump will make billions from being President & you are too stupid to see it.

AGW has nothing to do with science it is a religion!

Silly far left drone!

I really don't see what the issue is. Whether you believe the science or not don't we all want clean air, clean water, abundant resources, less waste, less pollution, and less garbage rolling around our world? I really don't understand why simple compromises can't be made so we can work together towards a cleaner more healthy environment. Why would anybody support destroying our habitat? What a shitty thing to do to our future generations.

View attachment 101309

I don't really disagree with you....reduce, reuse & recycle and everyone doing their part to keep or maintain the landscape. It's called being a responsible human being.

What I disagree with is when it becomes a political ploy or scheme for profit. Climate change is inevitable, it's a natural occurring cycle and would happen even if the world was empty of human habitation. Yes, we as humans can do more to care for the earth during it's changes, but we're not 100% responsible for every weather anomaly or natural disaster.
I think the urgency gets injected to rally support. I understand why that rubs people the wrong way. I also think the politics of it isn't necessarily about how individuals treat their trash but more so big industry. We've seen the effects of power plant pollution, dumping of hazardous waste, water pollution, oil spills etc etc... the list goes on... I'd hope that we could all rally behind efforts to keep our businesses accountable and responsible for the impact they can have on our environment. I'm all for less regulation but the more wreckless and irresponsible big companies get the more the need to regulate. They did it to themselves

Pollution from corporate America was cleaned up long ago. Everything you listed has been illegal for decades. Now the only thing on the table are so-called "climate change" regulations that have no basis in scientific reality.
So why are our rivers still so polluted that the fish are in trouble.

If there is no pollution from corporations, why would regulations affect them?

View attachment 101309

Pollution and AGW are not the same things, that is why you far left drones fail!

That is called science.
Actually, that is fake too..mm contributions are bearly even measurable compared to natural sources.....
Our climate prior to the man made emissions the past 50 years are based on the natural occurring emissions you stupid fuck. How the hell do you feed yourself without poking your eye out with a fork.

Its easy, the people warning us about it dont change the way they live and have much much larger carbon footprints than us.

So when al.l gore and leo live like they say we should, ill take them seriously.

Al Gore uses many emission saving options at his home. Go ahead, do some research & then incorporate those in your own home.

Nope.bro,.have you seen his house? Greenjeans want ua to.use bicicletta, live in small.houses, use almost no power and until.he does that, hes a fraud, his house is fucking huuuuuuge. And hes not even married anymore.

That is called science.

Most AGW cult member do as well, since they are the ones that programmed the models!

However do not worry as in 600 million years the sun will start to run out of fuel and start expanding that it will start to kill off all life on this planet. 1.2 Billion years the sun will be a red giant and expand into the orbit of the earth killing everything on the planet. An dI bet you AGW cult member would still blame humans for it!

Amazing what can be done by recalibrating an axis.

Effects of temperature rise: Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Effects

It doesn't take much of a rise in ave global temps.

View attachment 101309

Pollution and AGW are not the same things, that is why you far left drones fail!

Try to keep up. I was responding to one of you whiner's post.

Spewing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere is polluting.

View attachment 101309

Bingo!!!!!!! Being against most regulations is not being against all of them. The left has to keep making them to.get money and making themselves relevant, why trying to turn us into peasants.........fuck you lefties!

MMGW is a hoax....you'll get the memo soon....

Try to keep up. I was responding to one of you whiner's post.

Spewing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere is polluting.

Uh no its not pollution. Only a.crazy fucking commie would state that.

Once again another failed post from a far left drone!

Al the evidence proves that the climate does change and CO2 has nothing to do with it! Never has.

That is called science.
Actually, that is fake too..mm contributions are bearly even measurable compared to natural sources.....
Our climate prior to the man made emissions the past 50 years are based on the natural occurring emissions you stupid fuck. How the hell do you feed yourself without poking your eye out with a fork.

Its easy, the people warning us about it dont change the way they live and have much much larger carbon footprints than us.

So when al.l gore and leo live like they say we should, ill take them seriously.

Al Gore uses many emission saving options at his home. Go ahead, do some research & then incorporate those in your own home.

Nope.bro,.have you seen his house? Greenjeans want ua to.use bicicletta, live in small.houses, use almost no power and until.he does that, hes a fraud, his house is fucking huuuuuuge. And hes not even married anymore.
Look, genius, if you use renewable, green energy then size doesn't matter.

Once again another failed post from a far left drone!

Al the evidence proves that the climate does change and CO2 has nothing to do with it! Never has.
So, you are too stupid top read the chares you posted. No surprise there.

Look, genius, if you use renewable, green energy then size doesn't matter.

Wait, so what is this energy? And if.its so.good, why dont we all have it?

Forum List

Back