Is climate change the new race card ???

I don't really disagree with you....reduce, reuse & recycle and everyone doing their part to keep or maintain the landscape. It's called being a responsible human being.

What I disagree with is when it becomes a political ploy or scheme for profit. Climate change is inevitable, it's a natural occurring cycle and would happen even if the world was empty of human habitation. Yes, we as humans can do more to care for the earth during it's changes, but we're not 100% responsible for every weather anomaly or natural disaster.
I think the urgency gets injected to rally support. I understand why that rubs people the wrong way. I also think the politics of it isn't necessarily about how individuals treat their trash but more so big industry. We've seen the effects of power plant pollution, dumping of hazardous waste, water pollution, oil spills etc etc... the list goes on... I'd hope that we could all rally behind efforts to keep our businesses accountable and responsible for the impact they can have on our environment. I'm all for less regulation but the more wreckless and irresponsible big companies get the more the need to regulate. They did it to themselves

Pollution from corporate America was cleaned up long ago. Everything you listed has been illegal for decades. Now the only thing on the table are so-called "climate change" regulations that have no basis in scientific reality.
So why are our rivers still so polluted that the fish are in trouble.

If there is no pollution from corporations, why would regulations affect them?

Pollution and AGW are not the same things, that is why you far left drones fail!

Try to keep up. I was responding to one of you whiner's post.

Spewing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere is polluting.

No it is not! You have no idea what you are talking about..

The largest greenhouse gas is Water Vapor!

Silly far left drone!

No there is zero proof that CO2 controls temperature!

However the AGW cult flows this:

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

CO2 has never driven climate, not now, not ever!

We have made progress since 1983 in reducing greenhouse gases. Models made ion 1983 used the stats that showed massive increases in greenhouse gas emissions as indicated by the numbers at that time. CO2 & greenhouse effect is definitely a factor that calls for higher temperatures.

Once again proving that you believe religious dogma over reality!

Most AGW cult member do as well, since they are the ones that programmed the models!

1760px-All_palaeotemps.svg.png

Here is the tempura records put in context!

However do not worry as in 600 million years the sun will start to run out of fuel and start expanding that it will start to kill off all life on this planet. 1.2 Billion years the sun will be a red giant and expand into the orbit of the earth killing everything on the planet. An dI bet you AGW cult member would still blame humans for it!

Another failed post from an AGW wanna be cult member!

Amazing what can be done by recalibrating an axis.

Effects of temperature rise: Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Effects

It doesn't take much of a rise in ave global temps.

Once again another failed post from a far left drone!

Al the evidence proves that the climate does change and CO2 has nothing to do with it! Never has.
So, you are too stupid top read the chares you posted. No surprise there.

Yes we know you would much rather believe your far left/AGW religion than reality and facts!

I think the urgency gets injected to rally support. I understand why that rubs people the wrong way. I also think the politics of it isn't necessarily about how individuals treat their trash but more so big industry. We've seen the effects of power plant pollution, dumping of hazardous waste, water pollution, oil spills etc etc... the list goes on... I'd hope that we could all rally behind efforts to keep our businesses accountable and responsible for the impact they can have on our environment. I'm all for less regulation but the more wreckless and irresponsible big companies get the more the need to regulate. They did it to themselves

Pollution from corporate America was cleaned up long ago. Everything you listed has been illegal for decades. Now the only thing on the table are so-called "climate change" regulations that have no basis in scientific reality.

Pollution and AGW are not the same things, that is why you far left drones fail!

Silly far left drone!

He is a drone. Co2 is pollution? Uh......I dont really know how to respond to such stupid. No co2 every plant dies.

Silly far left drone!

He is a drone. Co2 is pollution? Uh......I dont really know how to respond to such stupid. No co2 every plant dies.

Well humans also breath out CO2, so that mean that the AGW cult is polluting the planet just by breathing!

Limiting is not saying no.

We need to REDUCE... Wait, do you fucking idiots know what "reduce" means?

Silly far left drone!

We have made progress since 1983 in reducing greenhouse gases. Models made ion 1983 used the stats that showed massive increases in greenhouse gas emissions as indicated by the numbers at that time. CO2 & greenhouse effect is definitely a factor that calls for higher temperatures.

Most AGW cult member do as well, since they are the ones that programmed the models!

However do not worry as in 600 million years the sun will start to run out of fuel and start expanding that it will start to kill off all life on this planet. 1.2 Billion years the sun will be a red giant and expand into the orbit of the earth killing everything on the planet. An dI bet you AGW cult member would still blame humans for it!

Al the evidence proves that the climate does change and CO2 has nothing to do with it! Never has.

Yes we know you would much rather believe your far left/AGW religion than reality and facts!
Most climate scientists agree with me.

Yeah and most.media.members thought Trump.couldnt.win.

Climate science is a.political field, its not real science, but hey keep believing them. We were supposed Tom have super storia of biblical.propprtions that were increasing

EXCEPT:
in the 10 years since Katrina, major hurricane were down......wonder why?

Yes most of them get grant money and get 30,0000/lecture at conferences to talk about the subject!

Does not matter as they do not even knw how the climate engine works, so how can you say it is CO2 when you do not know how the engine works?

Many of them have put their reputations on the line and their egos, they are not going to change even though for the past 60 years they have been trying to prove that it is CO2, yet have zero scientific evidence to back up their claims..

Over that time trillions have been poured into the AGW church and only a few hundred million dedicated to actually finding out how the climate engine works..

Silly far left drone!

I mean it seems that these two words are being thrown around as bad as or as hap- hazzardly as the race card is thrown around. The wind blows it's climate change, the wind don't blow it's climate change, the heat wave hit's then it's climate change, the cold wave hit's of course it's climate change, a strong hurricane hit's then it's caused by climate change, and on and on and on it goes. Think about it.. Good grief... I think it's a scam to move money around or it's a wealth redistribution scheme. What say you ??
Well obviously if you allow more pollution, in the short run the cities are going suffer more, not that everyone who lives in the cities is black or everyone that lives in the countryside is white.

I really don't see what the issue is. Whether you believe the science or not don't we all want clean air, clean water, abundant resources, less waste, less pollution, and less garbage rolling around our world? I really don't understand why simple compromises can't be made so we can work together towards a cleaner more healthy environment. Why would anybody support destroying our habitat? What a shitty thing to do to our future generations.

Do we really want a future that looks like this:
View attachment 101309

I don't really disagree with you....reduce, reuse & recycle and everyone doing their part to keep or maintain the landscape. It's called being a responsible human being.

What I disagree with is when it becomes a political ploy or scheme for profit. Climate change is inevitable, it's a natural occurring cycle and would happen even if the world was empty of human habitation. Yes, we as humans can do more to care for the earth during it's changes, but we're not 100% responsible for every weather anomaly or natural disaster.

Debating the validity and effectiveness of the regulations put forth by the EPA in relation to our economy is a completely fair thing to do. But the heart of this debate falls between a group that believes that mans actions have an effect on our environment and another group that doesn't believe it does.

It is completely ludicrous to think we have no effect on our environment, that's just common sense. Studying and analyzing the magnitude of the effects along with alternative methods should be a goal of anybody regardless of ideology. Instead we waste time arguing over the basic notion of cause and effect that any rational thinker would understand.

I really don't see what the issue is. Whether you believe the science or not don't we all want clean air, clean water, abundant resources, less waste, less pollution, and less garbage rolling around our world? I really don't understand why simple compromises can't be made so we can work together towards a cleaner more healthy environment. Why would anybody support destroying our habitat? What a shitty thing to do to our future generations.

View attachment 101309

Debating the validity and effectiveness of the regulations put forth by the EPA in relation to our economy is a completely fair thing to do. But the heart of this debate falls between a group that believes that mans actions have an effect on our environment and another group that doesn't believe it does.

It is completely ludicrous to think we have no effect on our environment, that's just common sense. Studying and analyzing the magnitude of the effects along with alternative methods should be a goal of anybody regardless of ideology. Instead we waste time arguing over the basic notion of cause and effect that any rational thinker would understand.

You are wrong it is mans effect on climate, not environment..

Another far left drone slip!

View attachment 101309

Bingo!!!!!!! Being against most regulations is not being against all of them. The left has to keep making them to.get money and making themselves relevant, why trying to turn us into peasants.........fuck you lefties!
You whiners keep blaming regulations. You've been doing it for at least 40 years.

View attachment 101309

You just keep being the stupid, uniformed, duped, uneducated denier. I don't care. I bet your grandchildren care.

View attachment 101309

Bingo!!!!!!! Being against most regulations is not being against all of them. The left has to keep making them to.get money and making themselves relevant, why trying to turn us into peasants.........fuck you lefties!
You whiners keep blaming regulations. You've been doing it for at least 40 years.

Once again you have nothing other than far left religious dogma!

Even those countries that have pumped trillions in the AGW church prefer their over bloated social programs than trying to save the planet!

You just keep being the stupid, uniformed, duped, uneducated denier. I don't care. I bet your grandchildren care.

duped? yeah says the guy who believes Al Gore. Hey in his new movie, do we get another 10 years? Because the first absolute date didn't scare enough people towards socialism.
Name one prediction that has come true?

And you just proven that you have no clue what Climate Change is and have proven that you can only run far left religious dogma!

Environment does not equal climate!

Silly far left drones!

Yes most of them get grant money and get 30,0000/lecture at conferences to talk about the subject!

Does not matter as they do not even knw how the climate engine works, so how can you say it is CO2 when you do not know how the engine works?

Many of them have put their reputations on the line and their egos, they are not going to change even though for the past 60 years they have been trying to prove that it is CO2, yet have zero scientific evidence to back up their claims..

Over that time trillions have been poured into the AGW church and only a few hundred million dedicated to actually finding out how the climate engine works..

Silly far left drone!
Let's ignore all science because most research scientists get grants.

Instead, lets believe the scientists on fossil fuels payroll or the receiving end of their grants.

You really are the perfect Trump voter. Dumber than shit & easily duped.

I mean it seems that these two words are being thrown around as bad as or as hap- hazzardly as the race card is thrown around. The wind blows it's climate change, the wind don't blow it's climate change, the heat wave hit's then it's climate change, the cold wave hit's of course it's climate change, a strong hurricane hit's then it's caused by climate change, and on and on and on it goes. Think about it.. Good grief... I think it's a scam to move money around or it's a wealth redistribution scheme. What say you ??
Well obviously if you allow more pollution, in the short run the cities are going suffer more, not that everyone who lives in the cities is black or everyone that lives in the countryside is white.
. Good grief... The analogy was a comparison to how the lefties use the race card willy nilly to get their way or to shut something down that had nothing to do with race, and the climate change card is being used the same way now... It is a way to attempt to bribe elections with or to raise millions with, Stoke the flames of fear with, and on and on and on it goes.

View attachment 101309

LOL wow, you really are stupid. Show me when a republican said they were going to eliminate every single regulation ever created? I cant wait to see this.

View attachment 101309

. What group don't believe there are consequences to our actions ? Anyone knows there are consequences, causes and effects, but just as the race card had been abused, the climate card is being abused the same way I believe.

Forum List

Back