Is Comey guilty of misfeasance?

Also, if the FBI were investigating HRC's emails where did they get carte blanche to search through everyone else's email? Or was that part of the original warrant?

They were checking Weiners emails in connection with his sexting case, and seem to have found evidence on the unclosed Hillary email case.

Just how far behind are you?

LOL, maybe the search was legal, that does not give Comey carte blance to call a press conference a few days before a national election. The OP question asks a simply question, did Comey commit misfeasance (or possibly malfeasance - the abuse of authority) in going public before a matter is put in a formal criminal complaint?

His behavior is tantamount to a perk walk, a way to defame a person and create the appearance of guilt before the public.

Comes original presser said Hillary's a criminal, but the FBI didn't think there was any intent on her part.

Riiight

Been drinking tonight Frank, "Comes original presser" ..."Riight" - are those keys a little hard to find tonight, huh Frank?

Fredo, Comey laid out Hillary's criminal activity, he was very clear that she broke the law in mishandling classified information then excused it by saying her criminal activity lacked intent

In my estimation you have gone the route of excess butthurt. Comey has done nothing wrong, if you believe so please present your case.

I don't know, maybe release a statement 11 days before the election that intimates that there's more to the Clinton investigation while simultaneously saying that's not necessarily true a d offering no explanation.

Maybe, this is Comey way of doing and end run around Lynch. Hillary may not be indicted by she certainly may lose the election. Perhaps this is the only way he can get anything close to justice.

Maybe the earth is really flat and the sun revolves around it.
Or perhaps some day you will post something of value.

You don't have enough cents to recognize my value.
Hmmm, you could be right, how much money would it take. I have two cents right now, would that be enough?

Also, if the FBI were investigating HRC's emails where did they get carte blanche to search through everyone else's email? Or was that part of the original warrant?

They were checking Weiners emails in connection with his sexting case, and seem to have found evidence on the unclosed Hillary email case.

Just how far behind are you?

LOL, maybe the search was legal, that does not give Comey carte blance to call a press conference a few days before a national election. The OP question asks a simply question, did Comey commit misfeasance (or possibly malfeasance - the abuse of authority) in going public before a matter is put in a formal criminal complaint?

His behavior is tantamount to a perk walk, a way to defame a person and create the appearance of guilt before the public.

But Comey was such an upstanding guy in July. What do you think happened in that time period? You think "they" got to him? Whomever "they" are? Or do you think that the FBI found something and in order for it not to be sat on until after the election he did the right thing? Put all the cards on the table so there is no accusation of "rigging" the election.

I am not sure what the left is worried about. It is not like they are going to give a crap if Hillary let out secrets putting agents lives in danger. Nothing is going to change the left will stay where they are and the right will take great glee in pointing out how the left looks past corruption.

Do we really want a director of the FBI engaged in a partisan political matter? His initial comments went way beyond the scope of the investigation; after finding no crime had been done, he then engaged in character assassination of HRC. In fact, it is my opinion that Comey went far beyone misfeasance and is guilty of a crime, the abuse of power, i.e. malfeasance.

He's guilty of epic heroism. Something which we don't see enough of today. He realized his mistake and improved his ways, for now at least...

Do we really want a director of the FBI engaged in a partisan political matter? His initial comments went way beyond the scope of the investigation; after finding no crime had been done, he then engaged in character assassination of HRC. In fact, it is my opinion that Comey went far beyone misfeasance and is guilty of a crime, the abuse of power, i.e. malfeasance.

He's guilty of epic heroism. Something which we don't see enough of today. He realized his mistake and improved his ways, for now at least...

I just wish I could believe that.

Comes original presser said Hillary's a criminal, but the FBI didn't think there was any intent on her part.

Riiight

Been drinking tonight Frank, "Comes original presser" ..."Riight" - are those keys a little hard to find tonight, huh Frank?

Fredo, Comey laid out Hillary's criminal activity, he was very clear that she broke the law in mishandling classified information then excused it by saying her criminal activity lacked intent

Mens rea Frank, it is the philosophy of the law of our land. All things considered, a vote for Trump is a vote for bigotry, hate and fascism and will drive the final nail into the coffin for democracy in America, if enough voters cast their vote in his favor.

Nothing in the released e-mails suggest anything evil in the mind of HRC; Trump's spoken record suggests the camps the right wing always claimed were created by FEMA - under President Obama's orders - would become a reality; Trump cannot tolerate dissent or criticism, he attacks Journalists, women and those who competed against him for the nomination. He is unstable and dangerous in the opinion of many life long Republicans, many Independents and most Democrats.

One source, Wikileaks, with an obvious effort to harm HRC and influence our elections, has released e-mails which may or may not be accurate, a source run by a man hiding from the law considered a person of interest in a rape:

"WikiLeaks founder Assange has been holed up at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London for the last four years to avoid extradition to Sweden, where prosecutors want to question him about 2010 allegations that he raped a female WikiLeaks volunteer.

Lust does not cause a man to rape, rape is a means of exercising power and control over the victim. Since it is unlikely Assange can terrorize women while in a self imposed exile, what better way for him to take care of his needs than to attempt to prevent HRC from having the power of the presidency, of the most powerful nation in the world?

Don't you know that anyone who reads a comment such as this ^^^ knows how foolish it is. You have no way of knowing what you claim to be true is factual. It is simply what you want to be true. In a 3 year old that is called magical thinking.

Don't you know that anyone who reads a comment such as this ^^^ knows how foolish it is. You have no way of knowing what you claim to be true is factual. It is simply what you want to be true. In a 3 year old that is called magical thinking.

Are you saying that he did not re-open the investigation and send an epic bunch of letters informing everyone?

Some still live in denial. It's hard to accept that one's candidate is in fact a criminal, no wonder all the criminals are voting for her.

He had enough evidence to indict and convict 10 presidents. No, we really don't want someone as dishonest, corrupt, criminal as clinton in the white house. Libs were frothing all over themselves when comey made his initial decision and extolling the virtues of his character. They can have this corrupt bag.

When the A.G. "takes the 5th" rather than incriminate herself in a congressional hearing where does that leave the FBI director who works for her? Will Comey be taking the 5th too? A politician with a set of balls needs to take a close look at the FBI's continuing malfeasance. Trump is the only logical choice.

When the A.G. "takes the 5th" rather than incriminate herself in a congressional hearing where does that leave the FBI director who works for her? Will Comey be taking the 5th too? A politician with a set of balls needs to take a close look at the FBI's continuing malfeasance. Trump is the only logical choice.

Law and Order? Emphasis on Order! Won't that play well with the Libertarians, protesters and dissenters.

BTW, AG Lynch DID NOT Plead the 5th, and that makes you a Damn Liar!

The depths to which this administration will sink in terms of lawlessness is just mind boggling and staggering.

Law and Order? Emphasis on Order! Won't that play well with the Libertarians, protesters and dissenters.

WTF are you talking about? Or do you got a spin on it

New emails most likely expose how Hillary lied to FBI and obstruction of justice. Why else would Comey be pissed off enough to reopen investigation? He was manipulated by Clinton and Obama Justice Department this summer.

There were two other factors causing Comey to re-open the investigation.
1) The gross embarrassment and possible criminal behavior of Andrew McCabe, deputy director of the FBI who's wife received from McAuliffe’s political action committee gave McCabe nearly $500,000 during the course of her campaign, beginning before the investigation started and continuing after it was underway. Some of the largest donations came closer to Election Day and were around the same time as other donations he made to other Democrats in tight races.
AP 'Fact Check' Defends Terry McAuliffe $$$ to FBI Agent's Wife - Breitbart

2) Probably the MOST important factor:
Veteran FBI agents say FBI Director James Comey has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his “cowardly” whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.
Feeling the heat from congressional critics, Comey last week argued that the case was investigated by career FBI agents, “So if I blew it, they blew it, too.”
But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation.
“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.
FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe | New York Post
Today Ezra Klein stated that when Comey walked the halls of the FBI, agents that reported to him turned their backs and that Comey had a stack of resignations on his desk by totally disgruntled and disgusted FBI employees/agents!

Last edited:
You are practically a spam bot and I should put you on the ignore list.

I normally only do that for recent spam bots who have signed up within the past month or so.

Comey is just doing his job.

It is a tough time being FBI director with all these morons running for POTUS.

Comey set up in his speech to say Hillary had committed gross negligence. Then after having laid all the groundwork to say she should be charged, he put his hands over his eyes and said he saw no evil. You should be kissing his feet.

BTW, nice using "i.e." correctly. Most liberals would have gotten that wrong

WTF are you talking about? Or do you got a spin on it

Provide proof that under oath AG Lynch took the 5th Amendment. Or, in the absence of such proof, prove yourself to be the liar I now know you to be!

Forum List

Back