Is Comey guilty of misfeasance?

What I think he did was all he could do. He found out she was guilty but Lynch was never going to indict her. So he took a bullet and left her off the hook. Now new information has surfaced and he is between a rock and a hard place. If he does nothing with the info then he will be accused of "rigging" the election. So he did what he had to do under that circumstance.

Everyone who listened to his press conference has to honestly know she was and is guilty. He spent the first 10 minutes telling us that then he says "oh well." That was a travesty of justice.

But, as you say nothing will come of it so I wouldn't get my short in a knot. But she is still guilty.

That's not his job to do.

11204454_10154366215180935_3908057135609655296_n.jpg

hillary-is-afraid-of-getting-bloated-i7944.jpg

MOre likely she'll be squeezing Obamas balls, for being late with the pardon

Or perhaps Obama won't be able to help her :smoke:

hillary-in-jail-again.jpg

In my estimation you have gone the route of excess butthurt. Comey has done nothing wrong, if you believe so please present your case.

I don't know, maybe release a statement 11 days before the election that intimates that there's more to the Clinton investigation while simultaneously saying that's not necessarily true a d offering no explanation.

Maybe, this is Comey way of doing and end run around Lynch. Hillary may not be indicted by she certainly may lose the election. Perhaps this is the only way he can get anything close to justice.

Wow, this thread is on fire! Trump supporters have shown that hypocrisy is one of their common characteristics, that along with support for neo fascism, racism, misogyny and all around bigotry.

Comes original presser said Hillary's a criminal, but the FBI didn't think there was any intent on her part.

Riiight

In my estimation you have gone the route of excess butthurt. Comey has done nothing wrong, if you believe so please present your case.

I don't know, maybe release a statement 11 days before the election that intimates that there's more to the Clinton investigation while simultaneously saying that's not necessarily true a d offering no explanation.

Maybe, this is Comey way of doing and end run around Lynch. Hillary may not be indicted by she certainly may lose the election. Perhaps this is the only way he can get anything close to justice.

Maybe the earth is really flat and the sun revolves around it.

Wow, this thread is on fire! Trump supporters have shown that hypocrisy is one of their common characteristics, that along with support for neo fascism, racism, misogyny and all around bigotry.

Trump supporters have shown that hypocrisy is one of their common characteristics

It isnt' the Trump supporters whining about Comey taking another look at Hillary because of emails

Or perhaps some day you will post something of value.

Trump supporters have shown that hypocrisy is one of their common characteristics

It isnt' the Trump supporters whining about Comey taking another look at Hillary because of emails

You missed the point. Damn, dumb seems to be another common characteristic of you clowns.

Or perhaps some day you will post something of value.

You don't have enough cents to recognize my value.

You missed the point. Damn, dumb seems to be another common characteristic of you clowns.

no, I didn't miss the point.

But, you did miss mine, about the hypocrisy of democrats

Oh, I see, the, "I know you are but what am I" defense, very clever.

Also, if the FBI were investigating HRC's emails where did they get carte blanche to search through everyone else's email? Or was that part of the original warrant?

Oh, I see, the, "I know you are but what am I" defense, very clever.

th

Also, if the FBI were investigating HRC's emails where did they get carte blanche to search through everyone else's email? Or was that part of the original warrant?

They were checking Weiners emails in connection with his sexting case, and seem to have found evidence on the unclosed Hillary email case.

Just how far behind are you?

Forum List

Back