Is Comey now free to publicly speak his mind?

Considering the cold-blooded manner in which he was fired - what does he have to lose?

Considering the fact that he's managed to piss off both the Republican Party power brokers AND the Democrat Party power brokers, his life.

His best bet is to slink off quietly and hope everyone forgets he still exists.

Considering the cold-blooded manner in which he was fired - what does he have to lose?

Considering the fact that he's managed to piss off both the Republican Party power brokers AND the Democrat Party power brokers, his life.

Yes, Comey pissed off both parties - but for different reasons.

Both parties, same reason, he's a moron that apparently can't keep from repeatedly slamming his own dick in the door.

Both parties, same reason, he's a moron that apparently can't keep from repeatedly slamming his own dick in the door.

No, sparky, for very different reasons. Trump wanted Comey to prosecute "Crooked Hillary" as he clearly said repeatedly during the campaign - and was pissed when that didn't happen. The Trump NaziCons now want the Russia investigation terminated. Very different reasons...

He was a corrupt idiot who was centralizing power for himself.

I hope so and nothing , unless he was also on the take with Trumps people. I find it quite funny he came out right before the election with Clinton and neglected to say there was an investigation with Trump's people.

you must be projecting. you may have better luck next time if you stand back at least 3 inches. :thup:

I hope so and nothing , unless he was also on the take with Trumps people. I find it quite funny he came out right before the election with Clinton and neglected to say there was an investigation with Trump's people.

And both sides will just laugh at his tell all book and nothing will ever be done to either side.

There is one simple question to ask oneself: IF Comey had still been investigating "Crooked Hillary" instead of Trump - would he have been fired? I think not.

Well we knew Manafort was up to his ass in lawyers, and we knew trump had "questionable" money ties to Russia too. I think the people committed to voteing for Trump simply did not, and still don't, care. Possibly theiy think both parties are screwing them, so they stick with Trump.

Comey should not have commented on Clinton in Oct though.

No, sparky, for very different reasons. Trump wanted Comey to prosecute "Crooked Hillary" as he clearly said repeatedly during the campaign - and was pissed when that didn't happen. The Trump NaziCons now want the Russia investigation terminated. Very different reasons...

I do not want the investigation terminated.

I DO want the next Director to dig into the last nine years, and rat out whatever untoward tid-bits he may find.

There is one simple question to ask oneself: IF Comey had still been investigating "Crooked Hillary" instead of Trump - would he have been fired? I think not.

another one that believes that the investigation walked out the door with Comey...

:bang3::bang3:

This poll is Pre Current FBI controversy so his polls may drop seriously

Trump Approval Sinks to Near-Record Low
May 10, 2017

A new Quinnipiac poll finds President Trump with a near-record negative 36% to 58% job approval rating.

Said pollster Tim Malloy: “There is no way to spin or sugarcoat these sagging numbers. The erosion of white men, white voters without college degrees and independent voters, the declaration by voters that President Donald Trump’s first 100 days were mainly a failure and deepening concerns about Trump’s honesty, intelligence and level headedness are red flags that the administration simply can’t brush away.”

another one that believes that the investigation walked out the door with Comey...

Yeah sure Trump is going to put an Investigative Bull dog in charge of Investigating Trump LOL...Trump is bringing in a "Fixer" to "Fix" the Investigation

Yeah sure Trump is going to put an Investigative Bull dog in charge of Investigating Trump LOL...Trump is bringing in a "Fixer" to "Fix" the Investigation

Forum List

Back