Is Debbie Wasserman Schultz being treated fairly?

NaziCons want to burn another woman at the stake.

This is all on your party. She got exposed for stacking the deck & is now paying the price....mind your own house before looking at another's....

Schultz is just the latest victim of the long line of Clinton corruption victims. Don't worry about Schultz, she will lay low for awhile and be well taken care of for her devotion to the Hildebeast.

Schultz is just the latest victim of the long line of Clinton corruption victims. Don't worry about Schultz, she will lay low for awhile and be well taken care of for her devotion to the Hildebeast.

I really wasn't going to pay any mind to this shit show this week but after watching their own chairman resign due to scandal, it might actually be some fun....

Have you heard her side of the story?

As head of the DNC, does "her side of the story" matter? It's kind of a "the buck stops here" thing, isn't it? Or are those days gone? If I were Debbie, I'd start worrying about her chances of getting reelected. She's got a row to hoe in that department...

Just another reason why she should be treated fairly by hearing her side of the story.

And I imagine that there is a slight possibility that we will, sometime in the future, perhaps after her primary in August, perhaps after the election in November, or perhaps in her autobiography, we will hear her side of the story. I do not believe we will hear it beforehand. Especially after having seen her with Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, and other network talking heads. She does not do well when confronted with facts and evidence.

No, we will not hear her side of the story until well after this particular storm has passed...

As head of the DNC, does "her side of the story" matter? It's kind of a "the buck stops here" thing, isn't it? Or are those days gone? If I were Debbie, I'd start worrying about her chances of getting reelected. She's got a row to hoe in that department...

Just another reason why she should be treated fairly by hearing her side of the story.

And I imagine that there is a slight possibility that we will, sometime in the future, perhaps after her primary in August, perhaps after the election in November, or perhaps in her autobiography, we will hear her side of the story. I do not believe we will hear it beforehand. Especially after having seen her with Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, and other network talking heads. She does not do well when confronted with facts and evidence.

No, we will not hear her side of the story until well after this particular storm has passed...

undoubtedly aided by the liberal media who will once again fail to do their job even when handed a buffet on a silver platter...

57951e982400002700b32c4a.jpeg

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns As Democratic Party Chair
ROFLMAO Crocodile tears for someone who fixed a nomination process? She's definitely the fall guy but as is being reported as more of these emails are being scoured, Donna Brazille is on record in two separate emails calling Bernie Sanders names and trashing him.. LMAO your entire rotten party is filled with a bunch of trashy backstabbing vipers.

57951e982400002700b32c4a.jpeg

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns As Democratic Party Chair

The clintons forced the pig out. Hillary is the one debbie was working with to get bernie out. Hillary is the one who should drop out.

What the emails disclose is the simple truth that the central democratic party machinery dictates who will win and who will loose. Its not a question as to what voting democrat's want and whom they support, its about the party elite and their insistence in that they are the only ones fit to make decisions and direct the party. Sounds vaguely similar to the Politburo.
So how's that voice and vote working for you? From super delegates, selected by party elites, to the inner workings of "the peoples party" it demonstrates the travail of liberalism, failed progressive agenda, and how the party elite view those that blindly support them. Lets just say they were caught and now they need their sacrificial lamb, heaven forbid they are exposed for what they are.

Left headed wing nuts can't get it through their pointy little punkins that a boss is responsible for their peon's actions. Especially when said boss is guilty of sending and replying to E-mails herself.

"Bernie sanders will never be President." Her reply to an E-mail. Duh.

True, Bernie Sanders will never be President - and Debbie knew that. She was working hard to keep Adolf Trump out of the White House - and she knew only Hillary could do that.
Get real. She was part of the smear. In fact she was in charge and the instigator. I can't understand the reasoning and logic of a lefty. Boggles the mind.

Please explain to us, with "credible" sources, exactly what the so-called "smear" was. Have you heard her side of the story?
The smear and her side of the story is in the E-mails. Didn't you take time to read them? LadyGunSlinger posted a lot of them yesterday.

It's strange that the democrat party would fire such a high profile chairperson on such short notice. It makes you think that Bernie really has the goods on the crooked DNC establishment. Maybe Debbie Schultz will get her due process in court if it is found that she really rigged the primaries in violation of the law or maybe the FBI will lay out a case and then decline to recommend indictment.

Left headed wing nuts can't get it through their pointy little punkins that a boss is responsible for their peon's actions. Especially when said boss is guilty of sending and replying to E-mails herself.

True, Bernie Sanders will never be President - and Debbie knew that. She was working hard to keep Adolf Trump out of the White House - and she knew only Hillary could do that.
Get real. She was part of the smear. In fact she was in charge and the instigator. I can't understand the reasoning and logic of a lefty. Boggles the mind.

Please explain to us, with "credible" sources, exactly what the so-called "smear" was. Have you heard her side of the story?
The smear and her side of the story is in the E-mails. Didn't you take time to read them? LadyGunSlinger posted a lot of them yesterday.

No Hoss.. FakeAHauntus never reads anything... She just slurs her way through her posts.

Yes, she is being treated fairly and in my personal opinion she should have been gone a long time ago. If the same thing were going on the right you would be calling for her head, but alas she is Democratic so you will try to find a spin that will make you feel sorrow for the worthless wench!

DNC making fun of Black woman's name:
From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-05-06 16:04 Subject: Re: FW: DNC LGBT Event

LaQueenia is a NAME! I'm sorry, boo. I hope you got a raise with this title. On Friday, May 6, 2016, Comer, Scott <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: just kill me now. From: Rob Smith - Chief Product Officer - NY [mailto:[email protected]<javascript:_e;>] Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 2:01 PM To: Comer, Scott; Tobias, Andy; Andrew Sendall; rgrozier@gro-> Cc: LaQueenia Gibson - Executive Assistant Subject: DNC LGBT Event Gentlemen, I’m encouraging a phone call next week. There has been some shift in leadership and I’d like for us to be aligned on next steps. After seeing a few emails, I’m not sure that we are all on the same page. I’m going to have LaQueenia send out some options for next week. Hopefully we can all get on the phone and reenergize this event. Rob Rob Smith Chief Product Officer E-mail: [email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');> Tel: 1 (212) 630-3107 Haddad Brands 100 West 33rd Street Suite 1115 New York, NY 10001

WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

Yes, she is being treated fairly and in my personal opinion she should have been gone a long time ago. If the same thing were going on the right you would be calling for her head, but alas she is Democratic so you will try to find a spin that will make you feel sorrow for the worthless wench!

DNC telling each other, “I love you too. no homo.” HOMOPHOBIA

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-05-20 13:35 Subject: Re:

I love you too. No homo. Phew. Jordan Kaplan National Finance Director Democratic National Committee (202) 488-5002 (o) | (312) 339-0224 (c) [email protected] > On May 20, 2016, at 11:34 AM, Zach Allen <[email protected]> wrote: > > Are we back to the point I can say I love you? Because I’d like to. > > No more cash bar at the wedding! > > From: Jordan Kaplan <[email protected]> > Date: Friday, May 20, 2016 at 11:31 AM > To: Zachary Allen <[email protected]> > Subject: <no subject> > > Your contract is fine. Amy is not going to allow them to change it.

WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

LadyGunSlinger? That's funny - even for you.

post #10 dumbass

Godwin's law
Usenet There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful

Forum List

Back