Is Debbie Wasserman Schultz being treated fairly?

Yes, she is being treated fairly and in my personal opinion she should have been gone a long time ago. If the same thing were going on the right you would be calling for her head, but alas she is Democratic so you will try to find a spin that will make you feel sorrow for the worthless wench!
Whatever happens, the Dems always have back-up plans to insure victory. They have Illinois with the graveyard vote, Florida with every illegal alien voting,(some of them multiple times) and Californicate who always has about 2 million more voters above registered voters and now Virginia with over 2000,000 pardoned for felonies. Some other states have a habit of misplacing ballot boxes in heavily Republican districts and don't forget the uncounted military absentee votes that always seem to arrive too late. (And they were in the mail for a month) Yep, business as usual. It's gonna be a cinch.

Someone tell me Lakhota is a beacon of independent and unbiased thought.

57951e982400002700b32c4a.jpeg

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns As Democratic Party Chair

She treated Sanders like shit so she gets what she sowed. She deserves every bit of denigration directed at her. She abandoned the ethics of her position as DNC, and that is unforgivable.

57951e982400002700b32c4a.jpeg

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

She treated Sanders like shit so she gets what she sowed. She deserves every bit of denigration directed at her. She abandoned the ethics of her position as DNC, and that is unforgivable.

What's illegal about that? Debbie was just trying to keep Putin's puppet from becoming president. I applaud her for that. She knew Sanders didn't stand a chance in hell of doing that - which is why the Trump campaign was praying for Sanders to win the DNC nomination.

Who said she was "fired"? Her close friends say she made the decision to resign on her own - with no pressure from anyone else. She said she didn't want to be the "story" leading into the General Election.

Checks in the mail...

I love you...

And I swear I won't ...............................

....I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

1) The Democratic Party, just like any other political party, are free citizens, not part of the Federal or State government themselves. They are free to elect, appoint or fire their own leaders...and nominate their own candidates.

2) Bernie's claims about the election being "fixed" is pure whining. The Democrats are free to select their own nominees. If he doesn't like it, he can found his own party.

3) Lastly, and most importantly, it's pure fucking bullshit to claim there is any "due process" in "the court of public opinion". Mob rule has no "due process".

Forum List

Back