Is Debbie Wasserman Schultz being treated fairly?

Someone ALWAYS has to fall on their sword, it is the nature of the beast.

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns As Democratic Party Chair

The Court of Public Opinion has already convicted her. She resigned.

Have you heard her side of the story?

The emails are clear, yes she is being treated "fairly".

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

It would be great if she reveals pressure brought on her by the Clinton cabal. Good way to open the convention.

Hillary could boil her in oil, and Debbie would still support her

And your point is...?

th

57951e982400002700b32c4a.jpeg

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

Well another far left drone failed thread!

Now the far left is defending the actions of the EX-DNC chair!

Debbie Blabbermouth-Shultz is taking one for the team.

She's not worried, she'll be handsomely rewarded by the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

NaziCons want to burn another woman at the stake.

Ole Deb is being roasted by her own people, not the Republicans. You aren't real bright are you?

It's like one of those witch covens on a late night horror flick where one of the witches has been caught and now must be destroyed for her infidelity to the Devil.

Except for Ole Deb is being "destroyed" for being completely devoted to her Devil.

Yes she should differently leave if she was cheating to win...too Cocky if you ask me..

Anyway

More shit is going to hit the fan in the next few days about the DNC employee's and several will be fired..

Donna Brazil >>> Vice Chair of the Democratic National Committee talks about it in the link below.. She apologized to Sanders , I don't think she was involved .

Video: Donna Brazile: 'I apologized' to Sanders Campaign

They shoot horses according to Wikileaks, why not horse faces?

Debbie Blabbermouth-Shultz is taking one for the team.

She's not worried, she'll be handsomely rewarded by the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

That's what worries me. What national security secret will Hillary now sell to pay off this debt?

She'll let Blabbermouth-Schulz act as an agent next time the Clinton Foundations helps secure "mineral rights" from a tin pot African Dictator. That should set Debbie up for life.

Nothing to see here!!

It was Bernie Sanders that started this war with the DNC in the first place.

It was his decision and his alone to change his party status to run on THEIR ticket. When he did that, he agreed to all DNC rules and procedures, not only Nationally but in each and every state. He also agreed to those 714 Democrat Super Delegates and their role.

What did Sanders do coming out of the gate? Sanders abused their platform by campaigning on a rigged election which was bound to piss them off.

The notes that I have read were so minut in anything, that it's clear that they did no damage to Sanders campaign.

Those votes still came in, Hillary Clinton buried him with a 3,775,437 popular vote lead. In comparison, Obama defeated Clinton in 2008 with a mere 41,622 votes.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

So in my opinion, I don't think anyone has a right to ask Wasserman to step down from the chair, especially Bernie Sanders. And you're right there's always 2 sides to a story, and the other side we haven't heard yet.

The only ones that are really celebrating this are Republicans. Their mouths are watering hoping that the DNC convention will be as bad as theirs was last week.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back