Is Debbie Wasserman Schultz being treated fairly?

501cdd45ed73699eefbe9376c6d626a9.jpg

Count me in!

"Bernie sanders will never be President." Her reply to an E-mail. Duh.
True, Bernie Sanders will never be President - and Debbie knew that. She was working hard to keep Adolf Trump out of the White House - and she knew only Hillary could do that.

So what you are saying is that Dems and libs aren't smart enough to figure that out for themselves and needed the DNC to grease Bernie's skids for "the good of the team."

I didn't support Trump's campaign (and still don't) but I would not have been the sheeple you are had the RNC done the same to Donald.

You just validated all the "libtard" comments so popular here. Evidently you (and the DNC) agree with the label ... libtards ... to dim to vote.

Wait for the facts...oh its a dem?

GUILTY!!
CNN reported Obama called Washerman himself today when she refused to step down and DEMANDED she resigned.. She apologized to Bernie Sanders personally for what has taken place.. YEA , that sounds like someone who isn't guilty.. You fucking lice , parasites OWN this.. always making excuses, turning your fucking heads the other way as your corrupt party lies , cover ups, commits crimes .. YOU OWN IT and now you're going to finally pay for it..

Virginia court overturns felons right to vote

McAwful overstepped his authority.

In a statement, McAuliffe vowed to sign nearly 13,000 individual orders to restore voting rights to felons, a process that some voting rights experts say could be cumbersome and complicated

Virginia Supreme Court strikes down McAuliffe order on felons' voting rights - CNNPolitics.com

Let the process begin. He won't be done before the election.

57951e982400002700b32c4a.jpeg

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns As Democratic Party Chair

She treated Sanders like shit so she gets what she sowed. She deserves every bit of denigration directed at her. She abandoned the ethics of her position as DNC, and that is unforgivable.

What's illegal about that? Debbie was just trying to keep Putin's puppet from becoming president. I applaud her for that. She knew Sanders didn't stand a chance in hell of doing that - which is why the Trump campaign was praying for Sanders to win the DNC nomination.
Debbie was just trying to keep Putin's puppet from becoming president. I applaud her for that. She knew Sanders didn't stand a chance in hell of doing that.....

So you don't really believe in democracy.

Meanwhile you had delegates storm out of the GOP and had a never Trump wing of your party.

Lol

Yes, she is being treated fairly and in my personal opinion she should have been gone a long time ago. If the same thing were going on the right you would be calling for her head, but alas she is Democratic so you will try to find a spin that will make you feel sorrow for the worthless wench!
Whatever happens, the Dems always have back-up plans to insure victory. They have Illinois with the graveyard vote, Florida with every illegal alien voting,(some of them multiple times) and Californicate who always has about 2 million more voters above registered voters and now Virginia with over 2000,000 pardoned for felonies. Some other states have a habit of misplacing ballot boxes in heavily Republican districts and don't forget the uncounted military absentee votes that always seem to arrive too late. (And they were in the mail for a month) Yep, business as usual. It's gonna be a cinch.
Virginia court overturns felons right to vote

McAwful overstepped his authority.
Here's the article from my news bulletin. I hope his plan backfires.

Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) is taking action to restore the voting rights of thousands of ex-offenders in the state after a court decision Friday put them in jeopardy. He’s getting around the Virginia Supreme Court’s ruling against him by signing 200,000 individual clemency grants to the state’s ex-offenders to ensure their right to vote in November.

But just hours after the decision, McAuliffe vowed to push back by signing clemency grants for the state’s ex-offenders one by one.

“The struggle for civil rights has always been a long and difficult one, but the fight goes on,” he wrote. “I remain committed to moving past our Commonwealth’s history of injustice to embrace an honest process for restoring the rights of our citizens, and I believe history and the vast majority of Virginians are on our side.”

The governor is certainly trying to make sure Virginia goes to his pal, Hilary Clinton, come November, huh?

Oh, So The Virginia Governor Is Going To Do This To Bypass State Supreme Court Ruling On Felon Voter Rights

57951e982400002700b32c4a.jpeg

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns As Democratic Party Chair
How could the chairwoman not even be aware of the bias against Sanders? This is a woman who defended the pathetic debate schedule and did nothing to change it.

Forum List

Back