Is Donald Trump awesome or what?

Let's face it. The Fox moderators were unprofessional. The massive personal attacks from angry Americans nationwide on the moderators social media after the debate is proof of the disgust with them.

attachment.php

The Fox moderators were tougher on the Republican candidates than I've ever seen from Leftist media hosting debates. Trump is a vile, disgusting man and he was exposed for that last night. The reason a racist bigot like you loves trump will be the same reason Americans reject him as soon as they see who he really is.
The audience loved his misogynistic remarks. Just saying.

America is not misogynist. We've fought too many battles for too many years to give women equal rights to have a womanizing creep take us backward. If I was a big Megan Kelly fan before, I'm an even bigger one now and she's going to show America who Trump is and he will be rejected.

I eagerly await the blockbuster Carrie Prejean interview. It's going to bust Trump's campaign wide open.

He should be more afraid to speak his mind because he talks like a fucking idiot. Bombastic bullshit combined with superficial generalities, that's about as much as Trump will ever have to offer. Can't be bought? Why is that? Because he already has some money? I don't think he thinks he has enough. Donald Trump could be bought, sold, rented, or leased......he doesn't stand for anything.

he stands for taking advantage of every opportunity to enrich himself...

"I've taken advantage of the laws of this country."
Trump said in response to questions about his history of bankruptcy.

Pretty masterful way to bring it back to the greatness of AMERICA, man.

The Daily 202 Megyn Kelly out-Foxed Donald Trump - The Washington Post

Donald Trump stands for Donald Trump.

"@timjcam: @megynkelly @FrankLuntz @realDonaldTrump Fox viewers give low marks to bimbo @MegynKelly will consider other programs!"

Others think she was the winner last night.

Fox News Megyn Kelly Was the Real Winner of the First GOP Primary Debate E Online
I just think it's hysterical that he tweeted that she's a bimbo.
The biggest thing going for Trump, is the fact that he's NOT a professional politician. Also, he says what most people want to hear. He's NOT afraid to speak his mind. He can't be bought. And, for damn sure, he can't be any worse that what's sat in the oval office since JFK. All things considered, he's the best choice as of now. In my opinion, the ONLY choice right now.
People want to hear that Megan Kelly is a bimbo?
I have no idea as to whether people do or don't want to hear it. It really makes no difference. This is campaign season. This is mud slinging season. This is political war. This is a battle for the oval office. This is politics as usual. We hear things during campaigns that we don't normally hear any other time. We'll hear things, negative things, said by all candidates before all is said and done, as we usually do during campaigns. Look passed the fringe rhetoric and pay more attention to what the intentions are if elected. All the mud slinging is just a side show meant to distract voters from the meat of the campaign.

Besides, no one should really put too much into campaigns until the last 3 or 4 months. Everything going on now is nothing more than jockeying for position, mud slinging, rhetoric meant to gain an advantage with voters, and seeing where one stands. The real meat doesn't usual come until the last 3 or 4 months. That's when voters need to pay attention and start thinking about what's best for this country and her citizens.
You said, "Also, he says what most people want to hear."

Then you say you have no idea if people want to hear it.

That's crazy talk,
Go back and READ. You ask the question about Megan. I answered by saying that I didn't know whether anyone wanted to hear it or not. Then, after than, I started talking about Trump. *** TWO separate areas. Yes, people do want to hear what he says about this country and our problems. NO, people probably don't give a shit whether Megan is a bimbo or not. Go back And Read.
I see. Calling Megan Kelly a bimbo is how Trump shows that he cares about this country. Impressive.
It's also how he shows he's not a serious candidate.

Let's face it. The Fox moderators were unprofessional. The massive personal attacks from angry Americans nationwide on the moderators social media after the debate is proof of the disgust with them.

attachment.php

The Fox moderators were tougher on the Republican candidates than I've ever seen from Leftist media hosting debates. Trump is a vile, disgusting man and he was exposed for that last night. The reason a racist bigot like you loves trump will be the same reason Americans reject him as soon as they see who he really is.

America is not misogynist. We've fought too many battles for too many years to give women equal rights to have a womanizing creep take us backward. If I was a big Megan Kelly fan before, I'm an even bigger one now and she's going to show America who Trump is and he will be rejected.

I eagerly await the blockbuster Carrie Prejean interview. It's going to bust Trump's campaign wide open.
I was talking about the audience at the event. And looks like his poll numbers are up again.

I have no idea as to whether people do or don't want to hear it. It really makes no difference. This is campaign season. This is mud slinging season. This is political war. This is a battle for the oval office. This is politics as usual. We hear things during campaigns that we don't normally hear any other time. We'll hear things, negative things, said by all candidates before all is said and done, as we usually do during campaigns. Look passed the fringe rhetoric and pay more attention to what the intentions are if elected. All the mud slinging is just a side show meant to distract voters from the meat of the campaign.

Besides, no one should really put too much into campaigns until the last 3 or 4 months. Everything going on now is nothing more than jockeying for position, mud slinging, rhetoric meant to gain an advantage with voters, and seeing where one stands. The real meat doesn't usual come until the last 3 or 4 months. That's when voters need to pay attention and start thinking about what's best for this country and her citizens.

That's crazy talk,
Go back and READ. You ask the question about Megan. I answered by saying that I didn't know whether anyone wanted to hear it or not. Then, after than, I started talking about Trump. *** TWO separate areas. Yes, people do want to hear what he says about this country and our problems. NO, people probably don't give a shit whether Megan is a bimbo or not. Go back And Read.
I see. Calling Megan Kelly a bimbo is how Trump shows that he cares about this country. Impressive.
NO. Not at all. Calling her names does absolutely nothing for this country. And, I'm sure that it wasn't meant to do anything for this country.

The fact that he can be provoked is not going unnoticed by the Democrats. They are smarter than him and they're going to use his many weaknesses against him. The sooner the circus act ends, the sooner we can get serious GOP contenders back on the stage.
imagesPRY28ZQE.jpg

That's crazy talk,
NO. Not at all. Calling her names does absolutely nothing for this country. And, I'm sure that it wasn't meant to do anything for this country.
Of course it does. It puts PC in its place.
imagesAWP7PBN8.jpg

"@timjcam: @megynkelly @FrankLuntz @realDonaldTrump Fox viewers give low marks to bimbo @MegynKelly will consider other programs!"

Others think she was the winner last night.

Fox News Megyn Kelly Was the Real Winner of the First GOP Primary Debate E Online

It doesn't surprise me. Trump hates and objectifies women, and Kelly is going to expose him for the creep he is. He has no idea who he just took on, but she's going to be the death knell of his circus show.

She is certainly formidable in a push up bra.

So are you. Are you trying to prove you're just as much a creep as Trump is?

Drudge says 38% believe Trump won the debate. Next best was about 15%. I wonder why so many right wingers support who you call a creep?

He should be more afraid to speak his mind because he talks like a fucking idiot. Bombastic bullshit combined with superficial generalities, that's about as much as Trump will ever have to offer. Can't be bought? Why is that? Because he already has some money? I don't think he thinks he has enough. Donald Trump could be bought, sold, rented, or leased......he doesn't stand for anything.

Nobody else will...

It doesn't surprise me. Trump hates and objectifies women, and Kelly is going to expose him for the creep he is. He has no idea who he just took on, but she's going to be the death knell of his circus show.

Drudge says 38% believe Trump won the debate. Next best was about 15%. I wonder why so many right wingers support who you call a creep?
Liar.

DrudgeTrumpPoll-BirtherReport%2Bop.png

i'm pretty sure all 85 or so MSNBC watching left-wing nutjobs are on this website right now!!

Liar.

DrudgeTrumpPoll-BirtherReport%2Bop.png

Don't call me a liar. I got it from NewsMax, and they claim it was from Drudge. Of course either of those lie pretty often.
Trump Wins Drudge Report Debate Poll

It is well deserved he unfair and unprofessional attacks on Trump, who I don't support, turned me off to her and Fox News.

Question for you:
If Trump gets the nomination and makes the move to the middle on social issues and then comes out in support of single payer system would you consider voting for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is well deserved he unfair and unprofessional attacks on Trump, who I don't support, turned me off to her and Fox News.

Question for you:
If Trump gets the nomination and makes the move to the middle on social issues and then comes out in support of single payer system would you consider voting for him?

Trump is a goof ball. No sane person would vote for him no matter what he came out in favor of. Sad that the right wing is too dumb to see that.

YAWN. Trump wont be the nominee; but he will be known as the guy who spoke truth to ignorant pandering Progressive power and brought attention to the douchebag Left's insane Sanctuary city policies

Who will unseat him? I didn't see anyone step up last night and the viewer rated him at 50%.

The only one who in my eyes shoot out as reasonable, well researched and with a fire in his belly was Christy.

Nobody else will...

It was sad to watch Sideshow Don implode so quickly. Although I don't like him - Kasich was the strongest one on the stage last night. He will likely run a clever campaign and rise in the polls.

attachment.php

I was talking about the audience at the event. And looks like his poll numbers are up again.

It's almost as if we're having elections for the first time ever and nobody remembers how waves of popularity can come crashing down. You're trying to impugn Republicans with Trump, but you're actually impugning America. This country knows better than to elect a man like Trump.

Forum List

Back