Is Donald Trump awesome or what?

Let's face it. The Fox moderators were unprofessional. The massive personal attacks from angry Americans nationwide on the moderators social media after the debate is proof of the disgust with them.

attachment.php

The Fox moderators were tougher on the Republican candidates than I've ever seen from Leftist media hosting debates. Trump is a vile, disgusting man and he was exposed for that last night. The reason a racist bigot like you loves trump will be the same reason Americans reject him as soon as they see who he really is.
The audience loved his misogynistic remarks. Just saying.

America is not misogynist. We've fought too many battles for too many years to give women equal rights to have a womanizing creep take us backward. If I was a big Megan Kelly fan before, I'm an even bigger one now and she's going to show America who Trump is and he will be rejected.

I eagerly await the blockbuster Carrie Prejean interview. It's going to bust Trump's campaign wide open.
I was talking about the audience at the event. And looks like his poll numbers are up again.

It's almost as if we're having elections for the first time ever and nobody remembers how waves of popularity can come crashing down. You're trying to impugn Republicans with Trump, but you're actually impugning America. This country knows better than to elect a man like Trump.

they're just bored Progressive losers because their own candidates aren't even worth talking about

Like him or not if you are an astute observer of political drama you gotta admit that Trump energized the debate as no other candidate has ever done. All the candidates with the possible exception of Jeb Bush seemed willing to engage the monitors with honest responses. When Chris Wallace tried to sucker punch Trump with a question about immigration Trump came right back and informed him that they wouldn't even be talking about illegal immigration today if the dishonest reporters hadn't selectively edited his speeches.

What I wrote elsewhere -

It was pretty much what we expected - a spectacle.

Drumpf was and is an embarrassment. The worse he behaves, the less presidential and respectful of the office, the country, the people he is, the more the RWs love him. I can't remember even one thing he said that actually referred to issues in any specific way. He's an entertainer. He could not possibly be less qualified. Indeed, the only thing that would make him less qualified for the office of president of the United States is if he had been dead for three days.

He had an opportunity this morning to be a man and a presidential candidate and stand up straight and tall and take responsibility but he chose to continue to make excuses and whine about how mean Kelly was to him. Shameful. Pootin is rubbing hands together because he knows he can and will make mince meat of him.

OTOH, Fox was reprehensible. They were unprofessional and were very obviously out to get Drumpf. But they're Fox. What else did anyone expect? He could have risen above that but he just doesn't have the substance to do that.

What we're seeing in Drumpf is exactly how he would behave on the world stage. He would bluster and bully and then deny, whine and blame others for his own actions.

What's with calling Fiorina by her first name? Can anyone imagine any of the men being called by their first name?

Like "Jeb"?

Trump is the best thing to happen for the Democrat Party since Hillary Clinton. :thup:

What I wrote elsewhere -

Drumpf was and is an embarrassment. The worse he behaves, the less presidential and respectful of the office, the country, the people he is, the more the RWs love him. I can't remember even one thing he said that actually referred to issues in any specific way. He's an entertainer. He could not possibly be less qualified. Indeed, the only thing that would make him less qualified for the office of president of the United States is if he had been dead for three days.

He had an opportunity this morning to be a man and a presidential candidate and stand up straight and tall and take responsibility but he chose to continue to make excuses and whine about how mean Kelly was to him. Shameful. Pootin is rubbing hands together because he knows he can and will make mince meat of him.

OTOH, Fox was reprehensible. They were unprofessional and were very obviously out to get Drumpf. But they're Fox. What else did anyone expect? He could have risen above that but he just doesn't have the substance to do that.

What we're seeing in Drumpf is exactly how he would behave on the world stage. He would bluster and bully and then deny, whine and blame others for his own actions.

What's with calling Fiorina by her first name? Can anyone imagine any of the men being called by their first name?

Like "Jeb"?

he COULD be less qualified; he could be obama

Let's face it. The Fox moderators were unprofessional. The massive personal attacks from angry Americans nationwide on the moderators social media after the debate is proof of the disgust with them.

attachment.php

The Fox moderators were tougher on the Republican candidates than I've ever seen from Leftist media hosting debates. Trump is a vile, disgusting man and he was exposed for that last night. The reason a racist bigot like you loves trump will be the same reason Americans reject him as soon as they see who he really is.

America is not misogynist. We've fought too many battles for too many years to give women equal rights to have a womanizing creep take us backward. If I was a big Megan Kelly fan before, I'm an even bigger one now and she's going to show America who Trump is and he will be rejected.

I eagerly await the blockbuster Carrie Prejean interview. It's going to bust Trump's campaign wide open.
I was talking about the audience at the event. And looks like his poll numbers are up again.

It's almost as if we're having elections for the first time ever and nobody remembers how waves of popularity can come crashing down. You're trying to impugn Republicans with Trump, but you're actually impugning America. This country knows better than to elect a man like Trump.

Wrong. Trump is not leading the entire country in his bid to be president. Just the republicans.

What I wrote elsewhere -

Like "Jeb"?
Jeb looked pretty good. I think he could have had a good chance of winning had his brother not been such a major fuckup.

Like him or not if you are an astute observer of political drama you gotta admit that Trump energized the debate as no other candidate has ever done. All the candidates with the possible exception of Jeb Bush seemed willing to engage the monitors with honest responses. When Chris Wallace tried to sucker punch Trump with a question about immigration Trump came right back and informed him that they wouldn't even be talking about illegal immigration today if the dishonest reporters hadn't selectively edited his speeches.

omg i burst with laughter at that part...now even funnier you actually thought he was correct?

really now, illegal immigration wouldn't even be an issue if not for trump's dumb comments..?

hello?? :lol:

they're just bored Progressive losers because their own candidates aren't even worth talking about

That's true. On the Democrat side there's a yawning void, a choice between an old, scandal ridden hag or LOL....this....

omg i burst with laughter at that part...now even funnier you actually thought he was correct?

really now, illegal immigration wouldn't even be an issue if not for trump's dumb comments..?

hello?? :lol:

of course it is completely true that immigration would be getting little more than lip service from mainstream Republicans if Trump hadnt said what he said right and around the time an innocent woman was killed in a "sanctuary city" by an illegal being harbored by the good Progressives in San Francisco

"@timjcam: @megynkelly @FrankLuntz @realDonaldTrump Fox viewers give low marks to bimbo @MegynKelly will consider other programs!"

It is well deserved he unfair and unprofessional attacks on Trump, who I don't support, turned me off to her and Fox News.

Question for you:
If Trump gets the nomination and makes the move to the middle on social issues and then comes out in support of single payer system would you consider voting for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm voting for him in the primary if he lasts that long.

What I wrote elsewhere -

Like "Jeb"?
Jeb looked pretty good. I think he could have had a good chance of winning had his brother not been such a major fuckup.

I was answering the question:Can anyone imagine any of the men being called by their first name?

Maybe women do not like it, but familiarity and even some trust is exhibited by use of the first name. Think about how you call men in the family, like uncles and male cousins?

Wrong. Trump is not leading the entire country in his bid to be president. Just the republicans.

Actually he's not leading anyone. You're the shill that puts faith in polls, transient as they are. Any candidate who is elected wins more votes than just their own party, they win the independents, and also some members of the other party too. America knows better than to elect a sleaze ball like Trump, so stop slandering America.

attachment.php

I think that the rest of the Republican candidates should be asked if they agree with Trump regarding his comments about PC. He thinks making misogynistic comments is okay and he won't be bothered to be PC about it. The audience applauded him wildly. Do the other Republicans feel the same way?

Oh, the only way Trump will lose support is if he tones it down.

I don't think Trump can lose support even if he tried.

I think that the rest of the Republican candidates should be asked if they agree with Trump regarding his comments about PC. He thinks making misogynistic comments is okay and he won't be bothered to be PC about it. The audience applauded him wildly. Do the other Republicans feel the same way?

I DO; he made fun of rosie o'donnell; a hate-filled left-wing hypocrite. you cry for her

Forum List

Back