Is Elizabeth Warren A Far Leftwing Hack?

Is Elizabeth Warren A LW Nutjob?

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
If so, then what makes her one.

Spell out what POLICIES she's put in place and/or promoted tells you that she's a LW nut.

Please include links.

Spell out what POLICIES she's put in place and/or promoted tells you that she's a LW nut.

Please include links.
She's a known liar so anything she says are just empty words...
She went to Harvard as Native American on her application. She and her husband plagiarized recipes for the Pow Wow Chow cookbook. It was swept under the rug. Not reported on. Any talk of it was by liberals defending her therefor making her a LW nut. Also very easy to identify by the company she keeps, who she surrounds herself with and by those that will defend her....Like You~~~
"You didn't Build that"
:laugh2:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...zabeth-warren-plagiarize-pow-wow-chow-recipes
http://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/pow-wow-chow-cookbook/
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...laims-From-Publisher-of-Her-New-Autobiography
http://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/elizabeth-warren-native-american-cherokee-controversy/

Last edited:
Yes, she is undoubtedly a left wing hack.

You can hear her parroting Obama's "roads and bridges" speech here:

Warren seems to think only rich people use roads and bridges and benefit from the defense of our country, and therefore are the only ones who should pay for all that.

As if none of those clapping rubes in the video used any roads and bridges to get to her little gathering! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Please include links.
She went to Harvard as Native American on her application. She and her husband plagiarized recipes for the Pow Wow Chow cookbook. It was swept under the rug. Not reported on. Any talk of it was by liberals defending her therefor making her a LW nut. Also very easy to identify by the company she keeps, who she surrounds herself with and by those that will defend her....Like You~~~
"You didn't Build that"

Did Elizabeth Warren Plagiarize Her 'Pow Wow Chow' Recipes?
Pow Wow Chow Cookbook « Elizabeth Warren Wiki
No Mention of Elizabeth Warren's Native American Heritage Claims from Publisher of Her New Autobiography
Elizabeth Warren Native American / Cherokee Controversy « Elizabeth Warren Wiki

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My, my my...so far all that Sen. Warren has done has revolved around equity and protections for consumers and holding Big Banks accountable....and u all think she deserves the load of shit ur dumping on her? U guys must all be Big Business Deregulation hacks....

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

She supports forcing churches to provide birth control to their employees, as well as publicly funding abortions.

Elizabeth Warren on Abortion

i'm for publicly funding abortion, too. your religious beliefs shouldn't be the basis for policy.

as for the church providing birth control... I don't recall her speaking to that issue. but if you are running a for profit enterprise, then your religious affiliation is irrelevant.

Please include links.
"You didn't Build that"

No Mention of Elizabeth Warren's Native American Heritage Claims from Publisher of Her New Autobiography
Even if your far RW hackery BriteBart claims are true.

What does that have to do w/her being a far LW kook?

My, my my...so far all that Sen. Warren has done has revolved around equity and protections for consumers and holding Big Banks accountable....and u all think she deserves the load of shit ur dumping on her? U guys must all be Big Business Deregulation hacks....

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
She's a LEFTWING Marxist HACK..."YOU didn't build that..."

JACKASS

She supports forcing churches to provide birth control to their employees, as well as publicly funding abortions.

Elizabeth Warren on Abortion

i'm for publicly funding abortion, too. your religious beliefs shouldn't be the basis for policy.

as for the church providing birth control... I don't recall her speaking to that issue. but if you are running a for profit enterprise, then your religious affiliation is irrelevant.

Not wanting to end the life of an innocent child isn't just because of religious beliefs. Life is a basic human right.

g5000 stole my thunder, can any of you nitwits contradict his first post? .... :eusa_whistle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htX2usfqMEs

Warren seems to think only rich people use roads and bridges and benefit from the defense of our country, and therefore are the only ones who should pay for all that.

As if none of those clapping rubes in the video used any roads and bridges to get to her little gathering! :eek:
Your post is one long tirade CHUCK FULL of disingenuous.

I don't know where to begin!

So what about her statements about how we got into this hole?

I didn't see you address that.

She lied about being an American Indian!

How can she NOT get the Dem nomination in 2016???

Please include links.

She's been exposed for telling lies, which the media brushes aside. That alone is a sure sign that she's a member of the far left elite club.

Whenever I hear her talking, she is just repeating the left's talking points of the day. She isn't original. She steals comments from other lefties the way she stole recipes for her book. A complete hack.

Please include links.
She went to Harvard as Native American on her application. She and her husband plagiarized recipes for the Pow Wow Chow cookbook. It was swept under the rug. Not reported on. Any talk of it was by liberals defending her therefor making her a LW nut. Also very easy to identify by the company she keeps, who she surrounds herself with and by those that will defend her....Like You~~~"You didn't Build that"

Even if your far RW hackery BriteBart claims are true.

What does that have to do w/her being a far LW kook?
You asked what makes her a LWnut ~
Any talk of her lies are covered By other LWnuts. Who she supports and people like you will defend her...All are Clues to who she is and where she stands. She 's a Commie LWnut just like all her Pals...And she's a Liar..just like Obama ~
Breitbart was not my only source. I also linked to Wikipedia

Last edited:
She lied about being an American Indian!

How can she NOT get the Dem nomination in 2016???
Just like Obama LIED of a plethora of issues. Seems the LEFT latches on to lies...for the truth is so unkind to them...people as Warren, Obama, Pelosi, Reid have their FLOCK just where they want them...collars on the sheep...easier to control...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htX2usfqMEs

Your post is one long tirade CHUCK FULL of disingenuous.

Not at all. She does not say that EVERYONE who uses roads and bridges should pay for them. She is targeting a specific class to pay for them. That's textbook class warfare, which makes her a textbook left wing hack.

I don't know where to begin!

So what about her statements about how we got into this hole?

I didn't see you address that.

Again, she singles out a single class as the cause of all our ills, ignoring that our federal debt was a group effort made by EVERYONE.

Gimme, gimme, gimme and make that guy over there pay for it.

Forum List

Back