Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

When did you realize you wanted to suck a guys cock?

You do love the playground insults

Even if it were true that sexual orientation is a choice (it's not), that is not a response. Religion is a choice and yet if you tried to say that Protestants couldn't marry, you'd run afoul of the Constitution, wouldn't you?

What a ridiculous analogy. Fuck your brains out with a chick, I don't give a shit. Just stop using it as a chance to stick your hand in other people's wallets. Have non-reproductive sex on your own dime

Heterosexuals have non-reproductive sex 'on your dime' all the time, based on your reasoning.

Why do you give them a pass? Other than because you're a bigot.

Swish, missed my OP post again, that isn't what I said.

And not wanting to give people tax breaks to mate when they can't reproduce is being a "bigot." Noted

But that's not what your OP said. Your OP singles out gay people and does not include straight people having non productive sex.

(Gays can and do reproduce...Stupid bigots don't realize that gay does not equal infertile)
That's s lie. Homosexuals can not produce. What they can do is use the genetic material of someone of the opposite sex to create a baby but the homosexual couple themselves did not reproduce.

Yes, that was a classic seawytch strawman. That two fertile women or two fertile men don't reproduce is a fact and in no way implies they are infertile. Her brain is on holiday today

What a ridiculous analogy. Fuck your brains out with a chick, I don't give a shit. Just stop using it as a chance to stick your hand in other people's wallets. Have non-reproductive sex on your own dime

Heterosexuals have non-reproductive sex 'on your dime' all the time, based on your reasoning.

And not wanting to give people tax breaks to mate when they can't reproduce is being a "bigot." Noted

But that's not what your OP said. Your OP singles out gay people and does not include straight people having non productive sex.

(Gays can and do reproduce...Stupid bigots don't realize that gay does not equal infertile)
That's s lie. Homosexuals can not produce. What they can do is use the genetic material of someone of the opposite sex to create a baby but the homosexual couple themselves did not reproduce.
Homosexuals have kids every day. What makes you think homosexuals can't have kids? Are you a moron? Here's how it works.. Gay guy walks up to woman, says let's make a baby. She agrees they engage in coitus. Nine months later baby comes out. See how that works?

Wow, you should read the OP post. The thread isn't about test tubes and adoption

You all seem to be thinking I care what homosexuals think of me? I don't. I am gonna clear this up for you homosexuals and those like RK who is in the closet. My personal beliefs are that marriage is between a man and a woman also that it is a sin in the eyes of God and man. But this is a constitutional issue and the 10th amendment clearly give marriage laws and who they say is legally married to the states. That doesn't mean 6 people in robes gets to circumvent it just because 1% of the population wants artificial approval of their life choices.

And no I wouldn't move if my state through legislation made homosexual marriage valid. I wouldn't vote for it my self but I am just one person in the state

Homosexuals have kids every day. What makes you think homosexuals can't have kids? Are you a moron? Here's how it works.. Gay guy walks up to woman, says let's make a baby. She agrees they engage in coitus. Nine months later baby comes out. See how that works?
Then they used heterosexual means ....a baby will never be produced using homosexual means..... that is a fact. Also is homosexuality was genetic then wouldn't it be impossible for a homosexual to have heterosexual relations?
What makes you think homosexuals are incapable of heterosexual acts? And no, just because some girl prefers girls over men does not mean she is incapable of choosing to have sex with a man to get pregnant. People have sex all the time, being gay does not prevent normal intercourse, nor does it prevent them from walking in a straight line, nor does it prevent them from talking like heteros. ROFL

The only way it's relevant to the thread is if your gay girl is having a straight marriage, not just straight sex

Then they used heterosexual means ....a baby will never be produced using homosexual means..... that is a fact. Also is homosexuality was genetic then wouldn't it be impossible for a homosexual to have heterosexual relations?
What makes you think homosexuals are incapable of heterosexual acts? And no, just because some girl prefers girls over men does not mean she is incapable of choosing to have sex with a man to get pregnant. People have sex all the time, being gay does not prevent normal intercourse, nor does it prevent them from walking in a straight line, nor does it prevent them from talking like heteros. ROFL
Perversion is a learned response
Is that your excuse for your perverted acts on gays?
I know lots of happy people but I am pretty sure I didn't do perverted things with all of them.
Then you've changed your mind and are now in favor of gays having rights.

Yes, that was a classic seawytch strawman. That two fertile women or two fertile men don't reproduce is a fact and in no way implies they are infertile. Her brain is on holiday today
Incorrect. 500 Gay men and 500 gay women can have just as many kids as 500 hetero sexual couples. What part of the birds and the bees has you so dumbfounded?

Wow, you should read the OP post. The thread isn't about test tubes and adoption

The thread is about the fallacy that the tax system rewards people for not having children...

...the truth is exactly the opposite.

I know lots of happy people but I am pretty sure I didn't do perverted things with all of them.
Lmao you are under the delusion that gay means homosexual lol

Lmao you are under the delusion that gay means homosexual lol
LMAO you're under the impression that this thread is about happy marriage. Have you been drinking?

The thread is about the fallacy that the tax system rewards people for not having children...

Then we should stop the income tax completely and go to a fair tax so everyone pays including the ghettos and politicians and race baiters

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No you stupid piece of shit, saying I was gay is when that had nothing to do with what I said. It was pure playground. How do you possibly get this response out of that? You sure do a lot of kool-aid swillng for someone who can be lucid. This sure wasn't it, it was butt obvious what the playground part was

Nobody was talking to or about you. I responded to Thantos, Narcissist. He's the one that made the claim that being gay was a choice and I was responding to him. Not every post must revolve around you.

Incorrect. 500 Gay men and 500 gay women can have just as many kids as 500 hetero sexual couples. What part of the birds and the bees has you so dumbfounded?

"can" is irrelevant. They don't

No it's not, you idiot. First, you are in the wrong thread. Second, read my OP post. The thread is about the opposite, that the tax code rewards people for having children. What is wrong with you? What grade did you drop out of school?

"can" is irrelevant. They don't
Incorrect. Gay people have kids every day.. where have you been?

quote where I ever said I hate gays. You won't find it.

Catholic priests who molest choir boys are all gay, every one of them. Pedifiles are predominately gay, that has been proven.

you realy need to look up the definition of incest. Incest involves opposite sex sexual relationships within familial boundries. two sisters doing mutual carpet munching, however repulsive, is not incest.

You don't hate gays you just think they are PEDOPHILES and CARPET MUNCHERS.

WOW JUST WOW!!!

No, people who molest boys, are PEDOPHILES. Gay people are not pedophiles. People who have sex with consenting adults are not pedophiles, you dumb shit. And no, the majority of peds are not gay that is a baseless lie.

not all gays are pediphiles, but all pediphiles are gay, draw your own conclusions.

So you are now claiming that priests who rape young boys are not gay??????? really?

I did not say the sisters partaking in carpet munching were gay, you said that.
No. Pedophilia has NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING GAY OR HETEROSEXUAL, you dumb shit. WTF is wrong with you? Seriously? WTF is wrong with you?

Bullshit, a sick male who molests little boys is GAY. a sick female who molests girls is GAY.

Yes, a male who molests girls may or may not be gay, but he is sick and should be locked away from society.

So let me get this straight- because it is always hard to get a straight answer from a confused homophobe.

A father who has been married for 20 years to a woman, with no record of ever having sex with a man, molests his own son- and therefore he is 'gay'?

What- the previous 20 years of heterosexual adult sex suddenly disappears according to you when a sick perv molests children?

We can agree that any child molester should be locked away- regardless of whether or not the man is attracted to adult females or adult males.

You are the one who keeps looking for some area of agreement- stop trying to call child molesters 'gay' and lets all agree that the sick monsters who prey on children should be locked up.

What is it about those years that defines him as "heterosexual"? The actions.

So what is it about molesting his son that defines him as "homosexual"? The action.

Leaving alone for a moment the unlikelihood of someone out-of-the-blue becoming a child molester for the first time in his 30s or 40s, this person would actually be defined as a bisexual.

This is what happens when people insist on re-defining reality every time it doesn't suit them: they get bogged down and confused by extraneous bullshit.

You don't hate gays you just think they are PEDOPHILES and CARPET MUNCHERS.

WOW JUST WOW!!!

No, people who molest boys, are PEDOPHILES. Gay people are not pedophiles. People who have sex with consenting adults are not pedophiles, you dumb shit. And no, the majority of peds are not gay that is a baseless lie.

not all gays are pediphiles, but all pediphiles are gay, draw your own conclusions.

So you are now claiming that priests who rape young boys are not gay??????? really?

No. Pedophilia has NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING GAY OR HETEROSEXUAL, you dumb shit. WTF is wrong with you? Seriously? WTF is wrong with you?

Bullshit, a sick male who molests little boys is GAY. a sick female who molests girls is GAY.

Yes, a male who molests girls may or may not be gay, but he is sick and should be locked away from society.

So let me get this straight- because it is always hard to get a straight answer from a confused homophobe.

A father who has been married for 20 years to a woman, with no record of ever having sex with a man, molests his own son- and therefore he is 'gay'?

What- the previous 20 years of heterosexual adult sex suddenly disappears according to you when a sick perv molests children?

We can agree that any child molester should be locked away- regardless of whether or not the man is attracted to adult females or adult males.

You are the one who keeps looking for some area of agreement- stop trying to call child molesters 'gay' and lets all agree that the sick monsters who prey on children should be locked up.

So what is it about molesting his son that defines him as "homosexual"? The action.

Leaving alone for a moment the unlikelihood of someone out-of-the-blue becoming a child molester for the first time in his 30s or 40s, this person would actually be defined as a bisexual.

This is what happens when people insist on re-defining reality every time it doesn't suit them: they get bogged down and confused by extraneous bullshit.

W-what?

You all seem to be thinking I care what homosexuals think of me? I don't. I am gonna clear this up for you homosexuals and those like RK who is in the closet. My personal beliefs are that marriage is between a man and a woman also that it is a sin in the eyes of God and man. But this is a constitutional issue and the 10th amendment clearly give marriage laws and who they say is legally married to the states. That doesn't mean 6 people in robes gets to circumvent it just because 1% of the population wants artificial approval of their life choices.
What makes you think that homosexuals care about you at all?

W-what?

Was I mumbling? No, couldn't have, I'm typing. Which words didn't you understand?

Forum List

Back