Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

Unisex bathrooms are no big deal. Make sure they have locks.

Redfish is going to have to wrap his head around Marriage Equality, whether he wants to or not.

And same sex marriage in society has occurred.

Is same-sex marriage anything new?

Is same-sex marriage anything new - CNN.com

canibalism is nothing new either, should that be sanctioned? After all, is it right to discriminate against those who like to eat human flesh?
Fallacy of false comparison, bub. SCOTUS has indeed ruled marriage a constitutional right; that you don't like it or deny it is meaningless.

NO, that is not what they ruled. They ruled that state laws banning gay marriage were unconstitutional.

I do not expect you to understand the subtle difference, but it was done that way intentionally by the SC.

canibalism is nothing new either, should that be sanctioned? After all, is it right to discriminate against those who like to eat human flesh?
Fallacy of false comparison, bub. SCOTUS has indeed ruled marriage a constitutional right; that you don't like it or deny it is meaningless.

NO, that is not what they ruled. They ruled that state laws banning gay marriage were unconstitutional.

I do not expect you to understand the subtle difference, but it was done that way intentionally by the SC.
State laws banning gay marriage are unConstitutional.

Maybe, maybe not. But either way you and your sister can still marry to get the tax breaks.

If you think same sex sibling marriage will not happen to save taxes, you are dumber than I thought you were.

Now Redfish is babbling about incestuous marriages.

Silly.

However, to avoid that, remember those Civil Unions you fuckwits fought so hard?

Get the legislature to change the law, and sisters could form a Civil Union for tax purposes.

Redfish, that is exactly what they ruled. You are wrong. Get over it.

wrong, go look it up. the ruling read as I said. that state laws banning gay marriage were unconstitutional, NOT THAT GAY MARRIAGE WAS A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

I don't expect you to understand the difference, but its significant and it is why they are doing another ruling next month.

Now imagine a delusion SO PROFOUND that there exist a denial that the sexual deviancy presenting as homosexuality is starkly different from other manifestations of sexual deviancy... Even as NAMBLA and the 62 other pedophile advocacy groups are comprised ENTIRELY... SOLEY BY HOMOSEXUALS.

Such is not even remotely deniable by people of reason... representing profound delusion.

Now the unreasonable people may ask "so what? Who's it harm?

And for the answer to that one need go NO FARTHER... That the homosexual priests who spent decades molesting thousands of little boys.

A policy which each and everyone of these professed sexual deviants engaged in this discussion wanted to set upon the Boy Scouts of America.

Which is all one really needs to know about these would-be "people"... To know that they are the manifestation of pure fuckin' evil.
Actually those organizations you so meticulously investigated are comprised ENTIRELY....SOLEY by.....MEN.

What do you plan to suggest about that?

He forgot the catholic church.

If he's really so concerned about children, then why is he yammering about marriage equality?

Redfish, that is exactly what they ruled. You are wrong. Get over it.

wrong, go look it up. the ruling read as I said. that state laws banning gay marriage were unconstitutional, NOT THAT GAY MARRIAGE WAS A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

I don't expect you to understand the difference, but its significant and it is why they are doing another ruling next month.
Snap goes the trap. Been waiting on that. You wrote "marriage was not a constitutional right" above or words to that extent.

Now you are backing up. Smart.

Silly.

However, to avoid that, remember those Civil Unions you fuckwits fought so hard?

Get the legislature to change the law, and sisters could form a Civil Union for tax purposes.

Why do that, they can just get married. Unless there is a federal law that reads as follows: gay marriages may only involve two unrelated adults, there wil be marriages of siblings, parents/children, and multiple person marriages.

BTW, the ACLU is already preparing a polygamy marriage case to be brought to the SC.

Our society is going down the tubes and you fools are celebrating.

Silly.

Why do that, they can just get married. Unless there is a federal law that reads as follows: gay marriages may only involve two unrelated adults, there wil be marriages of siblings, parents/children, and multiple person marriages.

BTW, the ACLU is already preparing a polygamy marriage case to be brought to the SC.

why do you care if you don't have to do it and you are not a baker?

Now imagine a delusion SO PROFOUND that there exist a denial that the sexual deviancy presenting as homosexuality is starkly different from other manifestations of sexual deviancy... Even as NAMBLA and the 62 other pedophile advocacy groups are comprised ENTIRELY... SOLEY BY HOMOSEXUALS.

Such is not even remotely deniable by people of reason... representing profound delusion.

Now the unreasonable people may ask "so what? Who's it harm?

And for the answer to that one need go NO FARTHER... That the homosexual priests who spent decades molesting thousands of little boys.

A policy which each and everyone of these professed sexual deviants engaged in this discussion wanted to set upon the Boy Scouts of America.

Which is all one really needs to know about these would-be "people"... To know that they are the manifestation of pure fuckin' evil.
Actually those organizations you so meticulously investigated are comprised ENTIRELY....SOLEY by.....MEN.

What do you plan to suggest about that?

He forgot the catholic church.

If he's really so concerned about children, then why is he yammering about marriage equality?

there are many millions of catholics in the world, the Pope has said that gay marriage is wrong and that abortion is murder.

I am not catholic, but most hispanics are.

Silly.

because I care about the kind of society that we will leave to our children and grand children, because I care about what this country stands for. Because I beleive in God.

Silly.

because I care about the kind of society that we will leave to our children and grand children, because I care about what this country stands for. Because I beleive in God.

Your grandchildren support gay marriage. :lol:

ACLU does lots of cases that fail, and this one will also.

if gay marriage is sanctioned by the SC, what legal arguments can be brought to deny polygamous marriage?

what will you say: will you say its just not right? will you say its bad for society? what will your arguments be when the gay marriage precedent is sitting on the table?

Forum List

Back