Is hillary getting more fatter?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Damn watching the news she is starting to look like a dough boy.

Her nickname among her staff is "PORKY"

latest

Given what a saggy and pasty lardass Trump is, his fans really don't want to be going down this path. Clinton is quite fit and trim in comparison.

latest
Rise above the grammar school bullshit bruh. We have PLENTY to attack & none of it has anything to do with her weight or sex.

Isn't America wonderful, I can make fun of this bitch and don't give a shit what you think!
True that dickhead

I knew you'd agree Ex-Con!
I am. Not only am I an excon but I am thankful for the life I've had & where it's taken me.
Not everyone can escape the dreaded bubble machine.

latest
Rise above the grammar school bullshit bruh. We have PLENTY to attack & none of it has anything to do with her weight or sex.
her weight most likely keeps her from getting sex.
that being said, how can we be sure that she just isnt putting on some fat so she can hibernate after Donald hands her her ass in the elections.

Thanks for all the votes, bedwetters.

How do you think most women react to misogyny as blatant as this?

Oh, I forgot. None of you has ever actually spoken to a woman. My bad.

latest
her weight most likely keeps her from getting sex.
that being said, how can we be sure that she just isnt putting on some fat so she can hibernate after Donald hands her her ass in the elections.

I have not been paying much attention to both of them for month's, I say she better start laying off the pizza, she is getting fat.

Thanks for all the votes, bedwetters.

How do you think most women react to misogyny as blatant as this?

Oh, I forgot. None of you has ever actually spoken to a woman. My bad.

Damn, you are so fucking stupid!

Poll: Donald Trump Up 1 Point over Hillary Clinton with White Women ...
www.breitbart.com/.../poll-donald-trump-up-1-point-over-hill...
Breitbart News Network
4 days ago - In a one-on-one matchup, Trump beats Clinton with white men by 34 percent. With white women, Trump leads Clinton by one point, 41 to 40 ...

Forum List

Back