🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Hitler in Heaven? What about John Wayne Gacy?

Hitler and Gacy were morally insane, demon possessed and evil. By choice. Both men were in full control of their faculties to choose to do evil or to choose to do good and therein both men chose evil and are eternally paying the consequences of it. ( in hell )
You are not qualified to make this statement.

were they insane by choice? I don't know. It's not my place to judge them. I know whatever judgment God gives will be both just and merciful.

Leave Him handle Eternal Judgment and let us work out our own salvation.

To understand what God expects of those who believe on His Son Jesus Christ we have to go the Word of God. The bible says that God changes not. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. So what is the message of the cross and the expectation of tolerance of sin in the believers life? Last night I found this and for your own understanding of how Jesus lines up with the Law here it is:

from page 172 - 173 Final Dawn Over Jerusalem:

On the fifteen day of A'bib, the night after the weeklong Passover festival begins, the Feast of Unleavened Bread is observed. Jews eat roasted lamb, bitter herbs, and unleavened bread. In Jesus day, the people ate the sacrificial lamb that had been killed the day before. The Passover meal, called the Seder, it is itself a picture of the death and resurrection of Christ. In the middle of the ritual, a matzo ( unleavened bread that is striped and pierced in the baking process ) is broken in three pieces. The second piece, the Afikomen, is wrapped in white linen hidden away for a while, then found amid great rejoicing.
What an incredible picture and prediction of how Jesus Christ the Bread of Life, would be wounded with the stripes of a whip, pierced with a sword, wrapped in linen, and hidden away in a borrowed tomb. On the night Jesus was betrayed, He ate the Last Supper ( so called because it was the last meal in which leavened bread could be eaten before the festival ) with His disciples and told them that the bread was His body that was to be broken for them.
Just as the matzo at the Feast of Unleavened Bread is without leaven, Jesus was without sin. His body was hidden away for three days, but then He rose and reappeared on the earth amid great rejoicing.

Pg 173 -174 concludes with this:

Before the feast can begin, the house must be cleansed of all leaven. Leaven, or yeast, makes the bread rise, and a practicing Jewish family will literally sweep the house clean to make certain there is no leaven on the premises. ( Israel's kosher army will actually "sell" all of its warehouses, granaries, government food supplies, military cooking and eating equipment to a non - Jewish employee until after Passover ) The heavenly Father decreed that any Jew eating leavened bread during the period should be cut off from the people - See Exodus 12: 15 - Why was His judgment so strong? Because in the Bible, leaven is the type or metaphor, for sin. Leaven represents pride and arrogance that lead men to feel they have no need for God ( * Jeri note Picture of wide road false grace message churches )

Jesus said, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Saducees - Matthew 16:6 and Paul added, "Your glorying is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?" - 1 Corinithians 5: 6 - ( * Jeri note story of Paul confronting wide road sinning Corinthian church for allowing fornicator in their church without repentance & casting out the man )

The message of this feast? God has zero tolerance for sin.

Just like yeast, sin puffs us up. The bible warns that sin will always find us out and the wages of sin is death. The Scriptures speak plainly about sin, for we are not only held responsible for our sinful acts, but we will be held accountable for the good deeds we neglected to do. "Therefore, James wrote, To him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it a sin. - James 4:17

America, wake up. The Feast of Unleavened Bread warns us of an eternal fact - no one can escape God's measuring stick. Nonobservant Jews were "cut off" or killed, for disobedience. We are no different. Tragically, too many Americans have fogotten that God hasn't changed His Mind about the seriousness of sin.

Words of John Haggee from Final Dawn over Jerusalem page 172 - 173 - 1st few sentences of 174.

End of quote from Final Dawn Book.
So......
There has been a remnant in every faith - that has understood this matter of without holiness no one will see the LORD. Thomas A Kempis - an early Catholic who devoted his life to Jesus Christ and the message of the Cross wrote the greatest devotional every written by any man - a devotional that transcends William Gurnall's Christian in Complete Armour - Devotional - in my opinion - yet it would be a difficult study for some.. the name of the devotional is Imitation of Christ and I'd recommend that book to older christians because he is a deep well.. Thomas A Kempis would be an example of one who dug deep enough to strike the oil of Gods rich word through prayer and attained the spiritual heights - he soared -much like Theresa of Avila did.. there is no question in every faith there are those who have done it - Catholics, Methodists, Lutherans, Pentacostals, Assemblies of God, etc. it was not their denomination that did it for them but rather that through holiness & obedience & repentance their garments were white like Christ - in Revelation Church of Sardis - is a type - not a historical ref. but a type - and that is where we press in to the race - to be one like that.

These people who overcame would be wondering what the church on earth today is doing - it is as if the early church saints - said - how close can we attain to Christlike life - to imitate the life of Christ was the very pinnacle for men such as Thomas A Kempis... William Gurnall, Dumitru Dudman, yet today the modern church ( not all but much ) says how much can we cut out of this book here ( the bible ) so that we can grow our membership, have larger congregations, be popular with the world, not offend anymore, go along to get along, avoid any persecution.... etc. ?

They would be deeply grieved to see it - it is grievious but the good news is still Jesus overcame Satan at the cross and through persecution, conflict, trials, standing on the Word - so will his followers. Persecution has a very purifying effect and in the end ( where America is headed now ) the church that remains - will be purified. - Jeri p.s. God loves ya'll. So do I.

To understand what God expects of those who believe on His Son Jesus Christ we have to go the Word of God. The bible says that God changes not. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. So what is the message of the cross and the expectation of tolerance of sin in the believers life? Last night I found this and for your own understanding of how Jesus lines up with the Law here it is:

from page 172 - 173 Final Dawn Over Jerusalem:

On the fifteen day of A'bib, the night after the weeklong Passover festival begins, the Feast of Unleavened Bread is observed. Jews eat roasted lamb, bitter herbs, and unleavened bread. In Jesus day, the people ate the sacrificial lamb that had been killed the day before. The Passover meal, called the Seder, it is itself a picture of the death and resurrection of Christ. In the middle of the ritual, a matzo ( unleavened bread that is striped and pierced in the baking process ) is broken in three pieces. The second piece, the Afikomen, is wrapped in white linen hidden away for a while, then found amid great rejoicing.
What an incredible picture and prediction of how Jesus Christ the Bread of Life, would be wounded with the stripes of a whip, pierced with a sword, wrapped in linen, and hidden away in a borrowed tomb. On the night Jesus was betrayed, He ate the Last Supper ( so called because it was the last meal in which leavened bread could be eaten before the festival ) with His disciples and told them that the bread was His body that was to be broken for them.
Just as the matzo at the Feast of Unleavened Bread is without leaven, Jesus was without sin. His body was hidden away for three days, but then He rose and reappeared on the earth amid great rejoicing.

Pg 173 -174 concludes with this:

Before the feast can begin, the house must be cleansed of all leaven. Leaven, or yeast, makes the bread rise, and a practicing Jewish family will literally sweep the house clean to make certain there is no leaven on the premises. ( Israel's kosher army will actually "sell" all of its warehouses, granaries, government food supplies, military cooking and eating equipment to a non - Jewish employee until after Passover ) The heavenly Father decreed that any Jew eating leavened bread during the period should be cut off from the people - See Exodus 12: 15 - Why was His judgment so strong? Because in the Bible, leaven is the type or metaphor, for sin. Leaven represents pride and arrogance that lead men to feel they have no need for God ( * Jeri note Picture of wide road false grace message churches )

Jesus said, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Saducees - Matthew 16:6 and Paul added, "Your glorying is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?" - 1 Corinithians 5: 6 - ( * Jeri note story of Paul confronting wide road sinning Corinthian church for allowing fornicator in their church without repentance & casting out the man )

The message of this feast? God has zero tolerance for sin.

Just like yeast, sin puffs us up. The bible warns that sin will always find us out and the wages of sin is death. The Scriptures speak plainly about sin, for we are not only held responsible for our sinful acts, but we will be held accountable for the good deeds we neglected to do. "Therefore, James wrote, To him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it a sin. - James 4:17

America, wake up. The Feast of Unleavened Bread warns us of an eternal fact - no one can escape God's measuring stick. Nonobservant Jews were "cut off" or killed, for disobedience. We are no different. Tragically, too many Americans have fogotten that God hasn't changed His Mind about the seriousness of sin.

Words of John Haggee from Final Dawn over Jerusalem page 172 - 173 - 1st few sentences of 174.

End of quote from Final Dawn Book.
So......
There has been a remnant in every faith - that has understood this matter of without holiness no one will see the LORD. Thomas A Kempis - an early Catholic who devoted his life to Jesus Christ and the message of the Cross wrote the greatest devotional every written by any man - a devotional that transcends William Gurnall's Christian in Complete Armour - Devotional - in my opinion - yet it would be a difficult study for some.. the name of the devotional is Imitation of Christ and I'd recommend that book to older christians because he is a deep well.. Thomas A Kempis would be an example of one who dug deep enough to strike the oil of Gods rich word through prayer and attained the spiritual heights - he soared -much like Theresa of Avila did.. there is no question in every faith there are those who have done it - Catholics, Methodists, Lutherans, Pentacostals, Assemblies of God, etc. it was not their denomination that did it for them but rather that through holiness & obedience & repentance their garments were white like Christ - in Revelation Church of Sardis - is a type - not a historical ref. but a type - and that is where we press in to the race - to be one like that.

These people who overcame would be wondering what the church on earth today is doing - it is as if the early church saints - said - how close can we attain to Christlike life - to imitate the life of Christ was the very pinnacle for men such as Thomas A Kempis... William Gurnall, Dumitru Dudman, yet today the modern church ( not all but much ) says how much can we cut out of this book here ( the bible ) so that we can grow our membership, have larger congregations, be popular with the world, not offend anymore, go along to get along, avoid any persecution.... etc. ?

They would be deeply grieved to see it - it is grievious but the good news is still Jesus overcame Satan at the cross and through persecution, conflict, trials, standing on the Word - so will his followers. Persecution has a very purifying effect and in the end ( where America is headed now ) the church that remains - will be purified. - Jeri p.s. God loves ya'll. So do I.

As long as you keep focusing on the things ( flesh and other objects ) of this world, you will be deceived of who you really are in the mind of our Creator.

My question is in reference to the OP, "Is Hitler in Heaven? What about John Wayne Gacy?" Does God punish the mentally ill because Hitler and Gacy would have to be mentally ill, in my opinion, to do what they did.

I'll let you in on a little secret, promise not to tell?

There is no god - at least not in the sense of the cosmic goat herding judge.

My question is in reference to the OP, "Is Hitler in Heaven? What about John Wayne Gacy?" Does God punish the mentally ill because Hitler and Gacy would have to be mentally ill, in my opinion, to do what they did.

I'll let you in on a little secret, promise not to tell?

There is no god - at least not in the sense of the cosmic goat herding judge.

You've got nothing to worry about....until your last breath. The only difference between you and the evangelicals attempts to convince others is....eh, not much.

You've got nothing to worry about....until your last breath. The only difference between you and the evangelicals attempts to convince others is....eh, not much.

???

Who did I try to convince?

Believe whatever you want - feel free to put the ten commandments on the courthouse walls. I'm no Atheist, determined to dictate the belief of others.

???

Who did I try to convince?

Believe whatever you want - feel free to put the ten commandments on the courthouse walls. I'm no Atheist, determined to dictate the belief of others.

Welcome the club of being accused of forcing your beliefs down other people's throats simply because you are willing to speak them out loud.

Forum List

Back