Is homosexuality a biological construct?

What I'm not quite sure I understand is why this is such a hot topic in the grand scheme of things. And I guess my biggest question is why some people get so angry - and even violent - about it.
Like who? Like when you are forced to bake a gay wedding cake against your will? To not understand the political ramifications behind the gay agenda means you are detuned to the political realm around you.

Like who?

15 Brutal Attacks That Show Anti-LGBT Hate Is Still Very Real
I don't follow links, lazy bitch.

You don't follow links and that makes me a "lazy bitch"? Um, okay.

Well, your question of "like who" was answered in the link. You look like a fool regardless of whether you click on the link so my goal was accomplished.
You spend two seconds googling a link and expect people to spend their time reading it to see what your point is? You are exactly what I was talking about. Your mind is corrupt, that's why your sexuality is what it is.

It's not terribly difficult to see what our bodies are built to do. There has to be something happening that makes a mind desire what is contrary to their physiology.

You're assuming that causal relationships based on correlations. Perhaps sexual orientation develops independently of gender differentiation.
Sure. That could end up being the case, I dunno. What I've said so far is about as deep as I've taken it, it's just not a terribly important subject to me.

I'm more interested in why some people get violent over it.

People have been getting violent at the "other" since we crawled out of the primordial muck.
But there is something else going on when a person gets angry and violent with someone for no other reason than because they are gay.

One obvious possible answer would be that their own sexuality is somehow being threatened, and that makes them both defensive and physically aggressive. That's a lot of shit going on inside their head, and I just wonder what that mental schematic looks like.

How is it any different than people that get violent for no other reason than because someone is black or Jewish or Muslim.

bias-breakdown-chart

It's not terribly difficult to see what our bodies are built to do. There has to be something happening that makes a mind desire what is contrary to their physiology.

You're assuming that causal relationships based on correlations. Perhaps sexual orientation develops independently of gender differentiation.
Sure. That could end up being the case, I dunno. What I've said so far is about as deep as I've taken it, it's just not a terribly important subject to me.

People have been getting violent at the "other" since we crawled out of the primordial muck.
But there is something else going on when a person gets angry and violent with someone for no other reason than because they are gay.

One obvious possible answer would be that their own sexuality is somehow being threatened, and that makes them both defensive and physically aggressive. That's a lot of shit going on inside their head, and I just wonder what that mental schematic looks like.

How is it any different than people that get violent for no other reason than because someone is black or Jewish or Muslim.

bias-breakdown-chart
I don't know. It just seems like a different issue to me.

Could be wrong. Just curious.

What I'm not quite sure I understand is why this is such a hot topic in the grand scheme of things. And I guess my biggest question is why some people get so angry - and even violent - about it.
Like who? Like when you are forced to bake a gay wedding cake against your will? To not understand the political ramifications behind the gay agenda means you are detuned to the political realm around you.

Like who?

15 Brutal Attacks That Show Anti-LGBT Hate Is Still Very Real
I don't follow links, lazy bitch.

You don't follow links and that makes me a "lazy bitch"? Um, okay.

Well, your question of "like who" was answered in the link. You look like a fool regardless of whether you click on the link so my goal was accomplished.
You spend two seconds googling a link and expect people to spend their time reading it to see what your point is? You are exactly what I was talking about. Your mind is corrupt, that's why your sexuality is what it is.

You got the point from the title, weasel which is why you didn't bother to read the link. There is no need. You look the fool just with the title of piece.

Seems reasonable to believe that the self loathing and fear of being found out drives some of the loudest homophobic voices.

Don't be so over zealous.

Evolution has designed us to be sexually competitive for the attentions of the opposite gender. Direct and indirect sexual competition often leads to hostility. Men fighting over a woman's affections. Women fighting over a man's affections. How many times have you seen/heard about someone being cheated on, and instead of being mad at the S/O they get mad at the warm body the S/O used for play.

Negative reactions towards homosexuality are merely maladaptive reactions to our competitive drive.

It's interesting, I did the math, if you flip the demographics, and instead of 90% + being hetro, and made that Population (and all future generations) 90% homosexual, the population of human beings in the United States would be zero within 11 generations.

That's also giving those populations every benefit. Each hetro female having 4 children and no hetro female dies before they too had 4 children.

It was actually a chilling excersize.

You are really in love with that idiocy aren't you?

It's all in the math.

As far as our species in concerned, heterosexually is ultimately important and homosexuality is a dead end street.

Then bring back polygamy if you're so concerned that the human race is dying off.

btw, is the human race dying off?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

How many more children could a could a woman have, regardless the number of men she's with?

Shows how completely useless to the species homosexuality is.

If it were as dominant sexuality, in percentage, as heterosexuality is now, the species fails in 11 generations.

It's not the dominant sexuality. You're creating a strawman. A big gay strawman.

get-attachment-43.jpg

bias-breakdown-chart

Yeah. You are just curious. Curious about something you have barely given thought to. Makes perfect sense.

Because we're talking about sexual violence. Sexual violence has it's own unique stench.

bias-breakdown-chart

In most cases it's not a different issue. It's insecure assholes lashing out at the other, usually the weaker other. Yes, in a small number of cases it's self loathing homophobia, but most are just jerks with small dicks.

Because we're talking about sexual violence. Sexual violence has it's own unique stench.

bias-breakdown-chart

In most cases it's not a different issue. It's insecure assholes lashing out at the other, usually the weaker other. Yes, in a small number of cases it's self loathing homophobia, but most are just jerks with small dicks.
:laugh:

That's as good an answer as I've seen.

Back in my High School days when the guys wanted to go out and "roll queers", it wasn't sexual. It was bullies picking on the "weaker" target, period.

Seems reasonable to believe that the self loathing and fear of being found out drives some of the loudest homophobic voices.
And then, to become violent. That's a big step, so those forces have to be pretty strong.

I agree. It could be that those who would take it to the level of violence already have violent tendencies separate from their other issues. Homosexuals happen to be their focus as that's what drives their anger.

And then, to become violent. That's a big step, so those forces have to be pretty strong.

I agree. It could be that those who would take it to the level of violence already have violent tendencies separate from their other issues. Homosexuals happen to be their focus as that's what drives their anger.
And additionally, to Seawytch's point, it could also just be that they're just cowards who are picking on people they perceive to be weaker.

Or some combination therein, I reckon.

Back in my High School days when the guys wanted to go out and "roll queers", it wasn't sexual. It was bullies picking on the "weaker" target, period.

Bullies picking on weaker targets IS sexual. It's the ultimate expression of dominance.

Don't be so over zealous.

Evolution has designed us to be sexually competitive for the attentions of the opposite gender. Direct and indirect sexual competition often leads to hostility. Men fighting over a woman's affections. Women fighting over a man's affections. How many times have you seen/heard about someone being cheated on, and instead of being mad at the S/O they get mad at the warm body the S/O used for play.

Negative reactions towards homosexuality are merely maladaptive reactions to our competitive drive.

I didn't say it's true across the board or the only factor, just that it seemed reasonable to believe that some are driven by that. Your theory is just as reasonable for others who share that behavior. I will say though that the reasons for behavior in your theory may be influenced or exacerbated by the individual's confusion over their own sexuality. I would have to think that most emotionally well adjusted people just aren't that affected by homosexuals.

It's interesting, I did the math, if you flip the demographics, and instead of 90% + being hetro, and made that Population (and all future generations) 90% homosexual, the population of human beings in the United States would be zero within 11 generations.

That's also giving those populations every benefit. Each hetro female having 4 children and no hetro female dies before they too had 4 children.

It was actually a chilling excersize.

You are really in love with that idiocy aren't you?

It's all in the math.

As far as our species in concerned, heterosexually is ultimately important and homosexuality is a dead end street.

Then bring back polygamy if you're so concerned that the human race is dying off.

btw, is the human race dying off?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

How many more children could a could a woman have, regardless the number of men she's with?

Shows how completely useless to the species homosexuality is.

If it were as dominant sexuality, in percentage, as heterosexuality is now, the species fails in 11 generations.

It's not the dominant sexuality. You're creating a strawman. A big gay strawman.

No, math equations are completely objective. And the math proves how unimportant homosexuality is when compared to heterosexuality is.

And additionally, to Seawytch's point, it could also just be that they're just cowards who are picking on people they perceive to be weaker.

Or some combination therein, I reckon.

Sure. Psychology is complex and layered.

What does any of that have to do with whether or not it's naturally occurring?
Everything. How is this a revelation? If people are born with a predetermined sexual outcome, genetic like race, it would fall into equal protections laws, which is exactly what homosexual militants are cramming down our throats. Either get some basic information or quit posting, it's like a toddler interrupting an adult conversation.

Actually, genetics have nothing to do with equal protections laws. Religion is not a choice and yet is protected against discrimination in all 50 states. Take the log out of your eye there, weasel.

She knows better then this. Making a argument that simply does not exist.

Religion is a constitutionally protected right. The other is A Civil Right.

They are completely different.

Forum List

Back