Is homosexuality a choice or not

I'll accept that you are ok with those stats...like lots of hetero males are.

Because I want them hung? Damn, you truly are stupid

Now explain why you keep bringing up gay pediphiles, then, and only then, challenge people that want all pediphiles hung in the public square as if they don’t care about female victims?

Is there something you’d like to get off your chest?

Normal as in more common like right handedness is more common...does that make left handedness a choice or wrong?
Again you obfuscate, this discussion is not about left handedness. Completely different actually.

Not true...but I can see your fear that makes you try to push that.
Fear? LOL.....You're the one exhibiting fear here by trying to obfuscate and hide in almost every one of your posts. Hey, found that 'gay gene' yet?

Because I want them hung? Damn, you truly are stupid

Now explain why you keep bringing up gay pediphiles, then, and only then, challenge people that want all pediphiles hung in the public square as if they don’t care about female victims?

Is there something you’d like to get off your chest?
I have always advocated that proven sexual abusers be dropped on a deserted island with half the supplies needed...proven...I remember the McMartin preschool case... would you have hung those innocent people?

Most humans are born heterosexual as evidenced by their genitals. This is NORMAL because nature wants us to procreate. There is no procreation between same sex partners.
Genitals aren't evidence of any particular sexuality. Homosexual men still have male genitals. Nature doesn't want anything. Nature isn't a being and thus doesn't have the mechanisms necessary of producing the chemical response of desire. There is no procreation in oral sex either and plenty of heterosexual couples still feel a strong biological urge to engage in it.
You have a point about sexuality being a multifaceted chemical process because we know a human being isn't fully matured until adulthood. Immature humans can be influenced against their own welfare by adult humans wishing to groom them into choosing unnatural sexual proclivities. Most young children, raised in a heterosexual family will be heterosexual. Homosexuality is probably the result of abuse, grooming or other psychological trauma, there is no 'gay gene.'
Immature humans can also be influenced by thousand year old fantasy books over objective facts. The lack of a gay gene does not prove that homosexuality is a choice. Physical attraction is an involuntary chemical response.

Which god? Remember we are not required to believe in you god and their "rules".

Our national motto is "in God we trust" and the US Congress passed our official pledge of allegiance as "one nation under God" I think its pretty clear.

Genitals aren't evidence of any particular sexuality. Homosexual men still have male genitals. Nature doesn't want anything. Nature isn't a being and thus doesn't have the mechanisms necessary of producing the chemical response of desire. There is no procreation in oral sex either and plenty of heterosexual couples still feel a strong biological urge to engage in it.

Immature humans can also be influenced by thousand year old fantasy books over objective facts. The lack of a gay gene does not prove that homosexuality is a choice. Physical attraction is an involuntary chemical response.
It's amazing how homophobic people completely ignore homoromanticism.

'Straight' is genetically normal. How could you be so confused?
Maybe you're confused about what normal means in this context. It means mathematical average. What you're basically saying is that mathematically you're more likely to be born straight rather than gay. You're not saying that homosexuality is unnatural which is what you were really trying to say. Try to be less of an obvious Bingo. 😄

Forum List

Back