Is increasing population a primary component of Dem platforms..Does that improve the quality of life

for good, real Americans?
Who benefits from population expansion?

I know this is complicated for you, but yes, population expansion and immigration DOES help the US.

Right now, Japan is going through a demographic death spiral.

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

All western countries have this problem, as birth rates are not keeping up with replacement rates. The US is lucky in that we have enough immigration, legal and otherwise, to make up for it.

Tell me how a warm body breathing oxygen on American soil benefits Americans.
See, there is this shit we all learned by third grade....we were able to make the simple distinction between assets and liabilities...it's super fucking weird that you bleeding heart suckers refuse to wrap your heads around such simplicity.
Guess what....those villagers you're importing from disgusting brown shitholes are LIABILITIES.
TA-DA!...what else can I teach you Gustavo from Tijuana?

After the "death spiral" Japan will still be Japan.

After our immigration plan America will no longer be America, which is of course what you want.

Will it?

hey funny thing, a Modern Japanese would probably find Pre-war Japan a pretty alien place...

Now, some SHITSTAIN like you made the same kinds of complaints about how "America wouldn't be America" with the Irish 150 years ago, the Germans 100 years ago, the Poles 50 years ago. Now you are going on and on about how we "won't be America"

We not only turned out fine, we actually became a better place for it.
Modern Japan is a nice place to live, ....

How would you know?
I've watched plenty of youTube videos on the subject. You can even get a home in Tokyo for a very reasonable price.

I know this is complicated for you, but yes, population expansion and immigration DOES help the US.

b9c1920307bc41ba100aeda3a3708571.jpg

There are not enough babies being born to replace your current population. American women will not have babies because families can't afford them, they can barely care for themselves because wages are flat. The birth rate is declining.

You cannot maintain your current level of production without workers, and the Baby Boomers are now retiring and leaving the work force, and dying.

So either the general population has to make more babies, or they have to increase immigration, or your population will start to decline and you won't have enough workers to run your economy.

Your country needs workers, but your businesses don't want to pay real wages.

Some industries are already have real problems filling jobs. Like farming and food.
You only need the same number of workers proportionally when you population declines. Japan is managing the problem just fine. If hasn't opened the flood gates to immigration.

There are not enough babies being born to replace your current population. American women will not have babies because families can't afford them, they can barely care for themselves because wages are flat. The birth rate is declining.

You cannot maintain your current level of production without workers, and the Baby Boomers are now retiring and leaving the work force, and dying.

So either the general population has to make more babies, or they have to increase immigration, or your population will start to decline and you won't have enough workers to run your economy.

Some industries are already have real problems filling jobs. Like farming and food.
....Japan is managing the problem just fine. ....

No they are not, dumbass, and Japan has already recognized the need to increase immigration. Stop being such an ignorant fool.
So far they allow zero immigration. When they actually change their police, then you might have a point. Politicians talking isn't the same was what the people believe.

I have a friend who emigrated to Japan. Japan most certainly does allow immigration, so saying Japan has no immigration is a bald faced lie. And Japan isn't that great a place to live from the standpoint of personal freedoms or equality for all.

Japan is not only a homogenous society but also a highly regimented society. "Doing your own thing" is totally discouraged. Worker bees keep their heads down and work 6 days a week. Corporations are required by law to pay good wages, provide good benefits and to "take care" of their employees.

The entire population has a culture that requires them to take care of one another. Does this sound like America? Are YOU prepared to work 6 days week?

We are full. This country doesn't need more people.

We are nowhere near “full,” but we certainly don’t need ignorant trash like the OP and worthless squatters like you who hate America.

For over 50 years, those identifying as "conservatives" have been against population control and have actively thwarted every attempt to prevent overpopulation and to maintain the world's population at sustainable levels, both in the U.S. and in other countries, despite the desires of people around the world to limit their fertility. The entire birth-control movement began in the U.S. with people who had had enough babies and wanted to find away to stop them from coming.

This attempt to tie the Democratic Party to increasing population is a sick joke.

Scalia had eight children. He never got "fixed." Duggar? How many is that now? He needs to close up his zipper and close up shop. I'm seeing at least 26 to 28 people out of just two men, both of "conservative political views) and their offspring must occupy housing, create sewage, contribute to the crowding on our roadways, consume plastics, metals, and glass that get shipped off to foreign lands (that are now shipping it back to the western nations that sent it) and generally have the same impact on the environment that everybody else does. Each of them and their partners having two children together would have provided replacements for these four.

Conservatives are having babies.

Leftists are having immigrants.

And immigrants (and whomever "leftists" are) are having babies. If my ancestors had not immigrated to the U.S., I wouldn't be here, which holds true for all of us who are not descendants of native peoples. My mother's parents were fresh off the boat (came separately), found each other, got married, got pregnant, and then there was my mother, and then came me after she married an American whose ancestors settled in the U.S. in the 1800's. What are you fighting about? How much do you know of your own background?
WE aren't talking about how things were in your grandmother's time. We're talking about now.

Lyistrata response is exactly the type of response I was talking about earlier. It is even more irrelevant than the example I gave, should just let these idiots open their mouths instead of making the point.

"Immigration is always everywhere good, because my parent's parent's parent's parent was an immigrant. And even though I didn't know him, he was a good guy."

Just brilliant. And now as a result we have his anti-American grand grand daughter, so not exactly the best ending.

And you are marketing your background as "the best." How so? Are you and your family members, currently, the highest achievers in medicine, the sciences, education, the arts, law, politics? Are you and yours good citizens who are working hard and climbing the ladder of success?

Your cheap claim that I am personally unpatriotic does nothing but show your poor character. Please enlighten me as to what your profession is and the standout accomplishments of you and your family.

I picture you as being an ordinary guy, in an ordinary American town, working an ordinary job, and being an ordinary husband and father. This is nothing that would warrant an insult. What does warrant an insult is in trying to assert that you somehow are entitled to more than all of the millions who do the same damned thing, but are different from you in some accident of birth. Should I question your patriotism?

You only need the same number of workers proportionally when you population declines. Japan is managing the problem just fine. If hasn't opened the flood gates to immigration.

No they are not, dumbass, and Japan has already recognized the need to increase immigration. Stop being such an ignorant fool.
So far they allow zero immigration. When they actually change their police, then you might have a point. Politicians talking isn't the same was what the people believe.

I have a friend who emigrated to Japan. Japan most certainly does allow immigration, so saying Japan has no immigration is a bald faced lie. And Japan isn't that great a place to live from the standpoint of personal freedoms or equality for all.

Japan is not only a homogenous society but also a highly regimented society. "Doing your own thing" is totally discouraged. Worker bees keep their heads down and work 6 days a week. Corporations are required by law to pay good wages, provide good benefits and to "take care" of their employees.

The entire population has a culture that requires them to take care of one another. Does this sound like America? Are YOU prepared to work 6 days week?

Equality for all? Now that's a stupid idea...

In other words Japan is a good place to live. Especially if you contrast it to the crapholes where the immigrants you prefer come from.

We are nowhere near “full,” but we certainly don’t need ignorant trash like the OP and worthless squatters like you who hate America.
... People living in India would all prefer to live here.

Also not true.
ROFL! I work with Indians every day, and they all agree: they prefer America.

You are both illogical and innumerate. “The Indian people I work with” do not represent ALL the people in that very large country, dumbass.
I have a good sampling. What the fuck do you have, other than bluster?

Facts, dumbass. The majority of Indians do not want to leave their country. Of those who do, not ALL would immigrate to the US (you know, that country you hate so much?).

We aren't "full," but what we do need is time to absorb the people who are here......to make sure they support our culture, our Constitution and the Bill of Rights....if they do that, then they are as American as anyone born here........

For over 50 years, those identifying as "conservatives" have been against population control and have actively thwarted every attempt to prevent overpopulation and to maintain the world's population at sustainable levels, both in the U.S. and in other countries, despite the desires of people around the world to limit their fertility. The entire birth-control movement began in the U.S. with people who had had enough babies and wanted to find away to stop them from coming.

This attempt to tie the Democratic Party to increasing population is a sick joke.

Scalia had eight children. He never got "fixed." Duggar? How many is that now? He needs to close up his zipper and close up shop. I'm seeing at least 26 to 28 people out of just two men, both of "conservative political views) and their offspring must occupy housing, create sewage, contribute to the crowding on our roadways, consume plastics, metals, and glass that get shipped off to foreign lands (that are now shipping it back to the western nations that sent it) and generally have the same impact on the environment that everybody else does. Each of them and their partners having two children together would have provided replacements for these four.

And immigrants (and whomever "leftists" are) are having babies. If my ancestors had not immigrated to the U.S., I wouldn't be here, which holds true for all of us who are not descendants of native peoples. My mother's parents were fresh off the boat (came separately), found each other, got married, got pregnant, and then there was my mother, and then came me after she married an American whose ancestors settled in the U.S. in the 1800's. What are you fighting about? How much do you know of your own background?

Since our ancestors came to the U.S. INVITED, welcomed and vetted at Ellis, ready to pave their own paths and PAY their own way under no welfare mandate ....?

Ignorant buffoon.

(D)s are in favor of mandated health ins coverage for birth control & (R)s are not.

(D)s are in favor of choosing whether to become a parent. (R)s are not.

easy answer.

Have you looked at the filthy Dem run garbage, pollution, sewage spewing cities where Dems pack em in like sardines? You people are a cancer tumor on the planet. You don't damage the environment, you obliterate it with concrete and blacktop. You spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways.

tell that to donny who wants to build his wall where wildlife will be harmed, across private property & how he's rolling EPA regs back to pre nixon days.
demtrash3.jpg

no-border-walls-no-voter-id-laws-figured-it-out-yet-nancy-pelosi-chuck-schumer.jpg

(D)s are in favor of mandated health ins coverage for birth control & (R)s are not.

easy answer.

Have you looked at the filthy Dem run garbage, pollution, sewage spewing cities where Dems pack em in like sardines? You people are a cancer tumor on the planet. You don't damage the environment, you obliterate it with concrete and blacktop. You spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways.

tell that to donny who wants to build his wall where wildlife will be harmed, across private property & how he's rolling EPA regs back to pre nixon days.
demtrash3.jpg

no-border-walls-no-voter-id-laws-figured-it-out-yet-nancy-pelosi-chuck-schumer.jpg

The democrat ideas of free health care for illegals and open borders...

mix like beer and milk.

easy answer.

demtrash3.jpg

mix like beer and milk.
As long as the mixture votes demtrash, they couldn't care less.

Democrats are the party of trash.

After our immigration plan America will no longer be America, which is of course what you want.

Will it?

hey funny thing, a Modern Japanese would probably find Pre-war Japan a pretty alien place...

Now, some SHITSTAIN like you made the same kinds of complaints about how "America wouldn't be America" with the Irish 150 years ago, the Germans 100 years ago, the Poles 50 years ago. Now you are going on and on about how we "won't be America"

Modern Japan ....doesn't allow any immigration.

Wrong
It allows a minute amount, which is the same thing, for all intents and purposes.

In other words, you lied. You are also ignorant of the fact that relatively recent legislation has been passed to increase immigration in light of the dire population crisis facing the country, dumbass.

Since our ancestors came to the U.S. INVITED, welcomed and vetted at Ellis, ready to pave their own paths and PAY their own way under no welfare mandate ....?

Ignorant buffoon.

2gd6zg.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Will it?

Modern Japan is a nice place to live, ....

How would you know?
I've watched plenty of youTube videos on the subject. You can even get a home in Tokyo for a very reasonable price.

:lmao:

You can't seem to make up your mind about whether Japan sucks or it's a great place.

First you claim that Japan has plenty of immigration, and then you claim it's "homogeneous." Doesn't that mean they are all native born Japanese?

Yeah, Japan allows immigration under certain circumstances, like marriage. However, the number of foreigners in the country is very low, as I have documented.

Obviously, you're just spouting the usual leftist talking points. You really don't know anything about Japan.

Can you point out the immigrants in the following photo?

iu

WE aren't talking about how things were in your grandmother's time. We're talking about now.

Lyistrata response is exactly the type of response I was talking about earlier. It is even more irrelevant than the example I gave, should just let these idiots open their mouths instead of making the point.

"Immigration is always everywhere good, because my parent's parent's parent's parent was an immigrant. And even though I didn't know him, he was a good guy."

Just brilliant. And now as a result we have his anti-American grand grand daughter, so not exactly the best ending.

And you are marketing your background as "the best." How so? Are you and your family members, currently, the highest achievers in medicine, the sciences, education, the arts, law, politics? Are you and yours good citizens who are working hard and climbing the ladder of success?

Your cheap claim that I am personally unpatriotic does nothing but show your poor character. Please enlighten me as to what your profession is and the standout accomplishments of you and your family.

I picture you as being an ordinary guy, in an ordinary American town, working an ordinary job, and being an ordinary husband and father. This is nothing that would warrant an insult. What does warrant an insult is in trying to assert that you somehow are entitled to more than all of the millions who do the same damned thing, but are different from you in some accident of birth. Should I question your patriotism?
Who are the highest achievers in medicine, the sciences, education, the arts, law who are of Mexican dissent? I didn't include politics because that's like asking who are the highest achievers in making child pornography.

What does warrant an insult is in trying to assert that you somehow are entitled to more than all of the millions who do the same damned thing, but are different from you in some accident of birth. Should I question your patriotism?

hahaha...HOLY SHIT....There is nothing less patriotic than believing America has no right to sovereignty.
Please tell me you understand that?

Who are the highest achievers in medicine, the sciences, education, the arts, law who are of Mexican dissent? I didn't include politics because that's like asking who are the highest achievers in making child pornography.

Do developments in certain agricultural products count?

easy answer.

demtrash3.jpg

mix like beer and milk.
As long as the mixture votes demtrash, they couldn't care less.

Democrats are the party of trash.

1479b39f9aebb0f94d29368e46eef9a9.jpg

... People living in India would all prefer to live here.

Also not true.
ROFL! I work with Indians every day, and they all agree: they prefer America.

You are both illogical and innumerate. “The Indian people I work with” do not represent ALL the people in that very large country, dumbass.
I have a good sampling. What the fuck do you have, other than bluster?

Facts, dumbass. The majority of Indians do not want to leave their country. Of those who do, not ALL would immigrate to the US (you know, that country you hate so much?).
How do you know what they want? The ones I talk to at work say India is a shit hole. The average Indian would jump at a chance to emigrate to America. The ones who do manage to immigrate are all highly educated and affluent by Indian standards.

Forum List

Back