Is ISIS training to fly war planes?

No one in the ME wants to see the terrorist Kurds set up their own independent state.

The Kurds are close friends and trading partners with Israel.

So the fear of Israeli expansion next to the Turkish and Iranian border's is seen as a dire threat by both countries. ...... :cool:

And this is a bad thing....why? The Kurds are the only ones with a real set, it appears to me.

Kurdistan will become a reality.

No one in the ME wants to see the terrorist Kurds set up their own independent state.

So the fear of Israeli expansion next to the Turkish and Iranian border's is seen as a dire threat by both countries. ...... :cool:

And this is a bad thing....why? The Kurds are the only ones with a real set, it appears to me.

Considering their performance against ISIS, they deserve it.

Considering their performance against ISIS, they deserve it.

I agree with you 1000%.

I agree.

ISIS and the Sunni muslims of Iraq are somewhat co-aligned. Not fighting together, but the Sunnis see ISIS as a tool against their Shia enemies. The Sunnis are more secular and not thrilled with the fanaticism of ISIS, so they're doing a sort of balancing act, trying to use ISIS against their enemies, but not letting them dominate the Sunni.

The US is trying to get the Sunnis on board against ISIS, but that's highly unlikely to happen. The Sunnis don't trust the US, since the US put the Shias in charge of Iraq. What it means is that ejecting ISIS from Sunni territory will effectively be impossible.

ISIS and the Sunni muslims of Iraq are somewhat co-aligned. Not fighting together, but the Sunnis see ISIS as a tool against their Shia enemies. The Sunnis are more secular and not thrilled with the fanaticism of ISIS, so they're doing a sort of balancing act, trying to use ISIS against their enemies, but not letting them dominate the Sunni.

The US is trying to get the Sunnis on board against ISIS, but that's highly unlikely to happen. The Sunnis don't trust the US, since the US put the Shias in charge of Iraq. What it means is that ejecting ISIS from Sunni territory will effectively be impossible.
Kurds are about 75% Sunni and some are Shite as well as Yasidi and Christian.

We will see. ISIS is, as terrorist groups often do, overreaching their bounds. Many in the Sunni community are seeing that and are standing against, even now.

For argument's sake, let's say ISIS or ISIL or whatever ZOG calls it actually exists. Who gave them all the US military gear and ammunition? Why don't they even have a standard issue marine knife as a prop in those photoshopped beheading propaganda skits? Either way, let them have their manifest destiny. Not the problem of the USA since we have no interests in the middle east that relate to anything despite what ZOG says. And oil is going down in price since the ISIS folks have taken over the oil fields from BP, Chevron, Exxon...oh yeah, who trained ISIS and ISIL how to pump oil. That is a long way from their typical skills of kneeling 5 times a day and drinking goat milk.

They have three Soviet era fighter jets, and nobody knows if if they are even equipped with weapons.Say what you want about their ground advance, but they will never have air superiority over the Iraqis, let alone the US. One of our fighter jets would take them out like a 30 year old man punching a couple 2 year olds.

Forum List

Back