Is Israel's wall evil?

Israel's wall is:

• Fine.

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Evil.

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
Who promised them again?

According to their holy document, God did. They aren't going to give up their nation.

Which God.

So you finally decided to go full retard. Obviously, their God.

Their God?? God is generic. What is their God's name??

Penelope you don't have to pretend to be a retard anymore. You are dumb enough as is to have no reason to pretend.

No you are the dumb one. My God said Israel belongs to me. How do you like those apples.

According to their holy document, God did. They aren't going to give up their nation.

Which God.

Penelope you don't have to pretend to be a retard anymore. You are dumb enough as is to have no reason to pretend.

No you are the dumb one. My God said Israel belongs to me. How do you like those apples.

No one gives a shit about what your "god" (that's probably Satan) said to you.

As for the Israeli people, they have a right to their nation, and if they have to build walls to defend it, so be it.

Which God.

As for the Israeli people, they have a right to their nation, and if they have to build walls to defend it, so be it.

This God, Baalberith

In Rabbinical Literature:

The idol Baalberith, which the Jews worshiped after the death of Gideon, was identical, according to the Rabbis, with Baal-zebub, "the ba'al of flies," the god of Ekron (II Kings i. 2). He was worshiped in the shape of a fly; and so addicted were the Jews to his cult (thus runs the tradition) that they would carry an image of him in their pockets, producing it, and kissing it from time to time. Baal-zebub is called Baal-berith because such Jews might be said to make a covenant (Hebr. "Berit") of devotion with the idol, being unwilling to part with it for a single moment (Shab. 83b; comp. also Sanh. 63b). According to another conception, Baal-berith was an obscene article of idolatrous worship, possibly a simulacrum priapi (Yer. Shab. ix. 11d; 'Ab. Zarah iii. 43a). This is evidently based on the later significance of the word "berit," meaning circumcision.
BAAL-BERITH - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Is this where Abraham got circumcision from??

This God, Baalberith

The idol Baalberith, which the Jews worshiped after the death of Gideon, was identical, according to the Rabbis, with Baal-zebub, "the ba'al of flies," the god of Ekron (II Kings i. 2). He was worshiped in the shape of a fly; and so addicted were the Jews to his cult (thus runs the tradition) that they would carry an image of him in their pockets, producing it, and kissing it from time to time. Baal-zebub is called Baal-berith because such Jews might be said to make a covenant (Hebr. "Berit") of devotion with the idol, being unwilling to part with it for a single moment (Shab. 83b; comp. also Sanh. 63b). According to another conception, Baal-berith was an obscene article of idolatrous worship, possibly a simulacrum priapi (Yer. Shab. ix. 11d; 'Ab. Zarah iii. 43a). This is evidently based on the later significance of the word "berit," meaning circumcision.

So you worship a demon God and don't want Jewish nations to be overrun by Muslims.

Once the Israeli wall is torn down, what then? Ovens?

I voted evil. Israel took in refugees from Europe and Russia. Once non-Jews from Africa came for jobs the border went up.

So you are saying the Jews are racist for wanting to maintain their promised nation as Jewish?

Got it.

Good, now you know. This might also help: 30 Bible Verses About Immigration & Refugees - Powerful Scripture Quotes

I can guarantee there is no verse about how you should let your nation be overrun by the Godless. Not that you would know the context of those verses anyway.

I voted evil. Israel took in refugees from Europe and Russia. Once non-Jews from Africa came for jobs the border went up.

So you are saying the Jews are racist for wanting to maintain their promised nation as Jewish?

Got it.

Good, now you know. This might also help: 30 Bible Verses About Immigration & Refugees - Powerful Scripture Quotes

I can guarantee there is no verse about how you should let your nation be overrun by the Godless. Not that you would know the context of those verses anyway.

You were doing so good when you got it. But now you're losing it.

Got it.

You were doing so good when you got it. But now you're losing it.

I haven't lost anything. Maybe you should contact a scholar, interpreting the bible is not for you. It's not a book where you can just cherry pick what you wanted all along.

So indeed Israel has the full right to protect itself, including building a wall. We share that right.

Got it.

This God, Baalberith

So you worship a demon God and don't want Jewish nations to be overrun by Muslims.

I am saying that: Abraham worshipped the fly and Sarah was not barren, Abraham was:

As had been prophesied in Mamre the previous year, Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham, on the first anniversary of the covenant of circumcision. Abraham was "an hundred years old", when his son whom he named Isaac was born; and he circumcised him when he was eight days old.

Last edited:

This God, Baalberith

Israel worships the Demon God, that's why they routinely kill, steal from, war against, and wall off the Palestinians, as well as they follow their Demon God who in the Talmud states Jesus is boiling in the Jewish Hell in excrement, they mock Jesus on TV as a Gorilla, they Organ traffick, run the Russian Mafia etc. etc.

This God, Baalberith

Israel worships the Demon God, that's why they routinely kill, steal from, war against, and wall off the Palestinians, as well as they follow their Demon God who in the Talmud states Jesus is boiling in the Jewish Hell in excrement, they mock Jesus on TV as a Gorilla, they Organ traffick, run the Russian Mafia etc. etc.

If Israel worships the "Demon God". What do the people who are sending child bombs at them worship? Pedophile prophet?

This God, Baalberith

If Israel worships the "Demon God". What do the people who are sending child bombs at them worship? Pedophile prophet?

Israel has killed far more Palestinians, than Palestinians have killed Israelis.

Israel uses the Wall, to hide behind, and massacre the Palestinians from.

Israel doesn't worship Prophets, but instead Profits.

No one likes these Shylocks, except Jews, and America's Protestant Hicks.

If there's a buck to be made, the Shylock is near, be it Organ trafficking, Cash killings of Murder INC, Swindlers like Madoff, and Rothstein, the Human traffickers of their own Wonen like Zwi Migdal, or of the Russian Mafia like Ludwig Fainberg, or how about all Shylocks on Wall Street who profit off of shipping American jobs to China, Vietnam, Mexico, India, etc. etc.

This God, Baalberith

Israel has killed far more Palestinians, than Palestinians have killed Israelis.

If there's a buck to be made, the Shylock is near, be it Organ trafficking, Cash killings of Murder INC, Swindlers like Madoff, and Rothstein, the Human traffickers of their own Wonen like Zwi Migdal, or of the Russian Mafia like Ludwig Fainberg, or how about all Shylocks on Wall Street who profit off of shipping American jobs to China, Vietnam, Mexico, India, etc. etc.

The greatest weapon of offense - The Wall!

This God, Baalberith

The greatest weapon of offense - The Wall!

If the U.S.A had a Wall, they used with Snipers, and Live-fire from to massacre Mexicans, like Israel does towards Palestinians?????????????

The Jew media in the U.S.A, and across the World, would be in shrieking Panic mode.

But, when the Jewish homeland of Israel does it, it's Kosher.

We should actually contact Japan and ask them how they dealt with the regressive morons.

Uh, Dude. Japan is more liberal than the US. They have socialized medicine, their CEO's never make more than 6 figures, they have an extensive welfare state. Japanese Unions have a say in who runs their companies.

They are over 90% Japanese, with no traitors who want to import the 3rd world to their country.

Your citizenship would have been revoked a long time ago.

If only Trump would of said the American taxpayers will pay for the wall, he may of not been voted in.

They are over 90% Japanese, with no traitors who want to import the 3rd world to their country.

Your citizenship would have been revoked a long time ago.

Uh, dude, I'm a veteran... no, it wouldn't have been. I've done more for this country than most of you have.

But back to Japan. Um, yeah, it's inflexibility on immigration means they are in a demographic death spiral. Not enough little Japanese being born, too many old Japanese living too long. They are GIVING Away houses in some regions because they have no one to live in them.

Got it.

Who promised them again?

Which God.

Their God?? God is generic. What is their God's name?? And what holy document?

Poor Penny, you don't believe in God and you don't believe in His word. That's fine, but it is a very silly thing to try and "debate" God while denying who others believe He is. You've already decided your "belief" system is superior to any other.

The greatest weapon of offense - The Wall![/QUOTE]

Israel without a wall:

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

Forum List

Back