Is Israel's wall evil?

Israel's wall is:

• Fine.

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Evil.

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
Who promised them again?

According to their holy document, God did. They aren't going to give up their nation.

Which God.

So you finally decided to go full retard. Obviously, their God.

Their God?? God is generic. What is their God's name?? And what holy document?

Poor Penny, you don't believe in God and you don't believe in His word. That's fine, but it is a very silly thing to try and "debate" God while denying who others believe He is. You've already decided your "belief" system is superior to any other.

Well as I've always said, if there's one thing that sets american christians apart it's that they refrain from asserting their "belief" system is superior to any other.

So you are saying the Jews are racist for wanting to maintain their promised nation as Jewish?

Got it.

Who promised them again?

According to their holy document, God did. They aren't going to give up their nation.

Which God.

Sure, what's next, God is gender neutral?

Which God.

Poor Penny, you don't believe in God and you don't believe in His word. That's fine, but it is a very silly thing to try and "debate" God while denying who others believe He is. You've already decided your "belief" system is superior to any other.

Well as I've always said, if there's one thing that sets american christians apart it's that they refrain from asserting their "belief" system is superior to any other.

God will judge, not me. Well, unless you try and visit harm on me or my loved ones. Then I'll judge you quickly and harshly.

Which God.

God will judge, not me. Well, unless you try and visit harm on me or my loved ones. Then I'll judge you quickly and harshly.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................

Trump's wall as we all know is supposed to be "evil". But what about Israel's wall? Shouldn't Israel have an open border?
No wall for Israel means total destruction for Israel -- that's what her enemies have sworn to bring about. No wall for America hastens her demise; that is proven every day. Pray for peace for Israel and for us, remember that our being allies with Israel means success for the United States of America.

…2I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. 3I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you; and all the families of the earth will be blessed through you.” .…Berean Study Bible

No wall for Israel means total destruction for Israel -- that's what her enemies have sworn to bring about.

And this would be a bad thing, why?

No wall for America hastens her demise; that is proven every day.

Meh...not really. In fact, the number of undocumented immigrants crossing the Southern Border had been cut by 2/3rds before Trumpenfuhrer ever got here. America has always had immigrants and most of us descended from Immigrants someone said were going to ruin the country.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................

Night honey.

Everything about the Zionist Entity is evil.

They are like abused children who grow up to be mass murderers.
The Muzzie savages are the mass murderers. Those who defend them don't know anything about them.

The word I would use to describe Israel's wall is "sensible"

It's the same word I use to describe the locks on the doors of my house.

They think Israel is evil. It's ok for them to admit it now. We are far enough away from the Temple shooting in Pittsburgh, so the left (including the left wing Jews), don't need to pretend to love them when they hate them.

So,.yes they do think it is evil. Along with all of Israel itself.

The shooting in Pittsburgh had nothing to do with the Zionist Entity.

And, yes, when you have a country that is predicated on stealing someone's land and treating them as second class citizens in their own country, that's "evil".

So let's look at this wall. This wall is to separate the contain the Palestinians into the shitty slums the Zionists let them keep while the Zionists take all the good land.
There is no "Palestinian land." There was never a nation called Palestine. There was never a people called "Palestinians" until the Arabs lost the Six Day War.

There Are No Palestinian People - Country: There's no such thing as "Palestine"

When it comes to making a choice between civilization or a backwards murderous tribal cult like Islam, I always choose civilization.

yup, the Zionists are "civilized"... they kill women and children with high technology.

So when does all this civilization start again?

Bullshit propaganda. That land belongs to Israel for over 3000 years.

Yeah, well they spent 2000 years not being there, so there's that.

Actually, the European Jews had nothing to do with the Hebrews who lived there 3000 years ago... but if you are going to try to steal some land by claiming someone else's fairy tales, you should really pick somewhere nicer than a crappy desert.
The so-called Palestinians didn't exist until 1967. The Jews didn't steal anything, and certainly not from any so-called "Palestinians."

When it comes to making a choice between civilization or a backwards murderous tribal cult like Islam, I always choose civilization.

yup, the Zionists are "civilized"... they kill women and children with high technology.

So when does all this civilization start again?

Bullshit propaganda. That land belongs to Israel for over 3000 years.

Yeah, well they spent 2000 years not being there, so there's that.

Actually, the European Jews had nothing to do with the Hebrews who lived there 3000 years ago... but if you are going to try to steal some land by claiming someone else's fairy tales, you should really pick somewhere nicer than a crappy desert.
You're defending people who strap bombs onto their children and send them into crowded restaurants to kill and maim dozens of people.

Forum List

Back