Is it acceptable to democrats for a Nazi to give 25 million to Clinton?

owebo

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2016
Washigton, DC
image.jpeg
It's this really who you democrats are?

According to Zero Hedge, Soros Fund Management has donated $7,873,257....

Hedge-Fund Handouts: Hillary Clinton $48,500,000 - $19,000 Donald Trump | Zero Hedge

Hedge-Fund Handouts: Hillary Clinton $48,500,000 - $19,000 Donald Trump | Zero Hedge
So you're ok with it?
No, I am not ok with any corporations donating large sums to politicians..

So you're ok with it?
You know Soros is a man...a Nazi....a democrat....right?

So you're ok with it?
Soros was a Jewish teeenager in Hungary during the Holocaust and I far as
I know many of his family members were killed. I anm curious to learn how
he was able to collaborate with the Nazis.
In fact George was 13 in 1944...

So you're ok with it?
Yep....a Nazi....you seem surprised....

So you're ok with it?
yes I am surprised you have nothing but an opinion and no facts to back up your claims...

Soros was born in Budapest, Hungary, to a non-observant Jewish family. His mother, Elizabeth (also known as Erzsébet), came from a family that owned a thriving silk shop. His father, Tivadar, (also known as Teodoro) was a lawyer[16] and had been a prisoner of war during and after World War I until he escaped from Russia and rejoined his family in Budapest.[17][18] The two married in 1924. Tivadar was an Esperantist writer and taught Soros to speak Esperanto in his childhood.[19] Soros later said that he grew up in a Jewish home and that his parents were cautious with their religious roots.[20] In 1936, his father changed the family name from Schwartz ("black" in German) to Soros (a successor in Hungarian or will soar in Esperanto).

Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[21] When Jewish children were barred from attending school by the Nazis, Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Jewish Council, which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis:

The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper.... It said report to the rabbinical seminary at 9 am... And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."[22]

Soros did not return to that job and went into hiding the next day. Later that year, at age 14, Soros lived with and posed as the godson of an employee of the Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture. The official was at one point ordered to inventory the remaining contents of the estate of a wealthy Jewish family that had fled the country; rather than leave Soros alone in the city, the official brought him along.[23] The next year, 1945, Soros survived the Battle of Budapest, in which Soviet and German forces fought house to house through the city.

George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you're ok with it?
yes I am surprised you have nothing but an opinion and no facts to back up your claims...

Soros was born in Budapest, Hungary, to a non-observant Jewish family. His mother, Elizabeth (also known as Erzsébet), came from a family that owned a thriving silk shop. His father, Tivadar, (also known as Teodoro) was a lawyer[16] and had been a prisoner of war during and after World War I until he escaped from Russia and rejoined his family in Budapest.[17][18] The two married in 1924. Tivadar was an Esperantist writer and taught Soros to speak Esperanto in his childhood.[19] Soros later said that he grew up in a Jewish home and that his parents were cautious with their religious roots.[20] In 1936, his father changed the family name from Schwartz ("black" in German) to Soros (a successor in Hungarian or will soar in Esperanto).

Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[21] When Jewish children were barred from attending school by the Nazis, Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Jewish Council, which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis:

The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper.... It said report to the rabbinical seminary at 9 am... And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."[22]

Soros did not return to that job and went into hiding the next day. Later that year, at age 14, Soros lived with and posed as the godson of an employee of the Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture. The official was at one point ordered to inventory the remaining contents of the estate of a wealthy Jewish family that had fled the country; rather than leave Soros alone in the city, the official brought him along.[23] The next year, 1945, Soros survived the Battle of Budapest, in which Soviet and German forces fought house to house through the city.

I thought you seemed surprised....I don't blame you, knowing you belong to a party funded by a real Nazi....good thing CBS captured Soros' own words in a TV interview or LIVs like you would never believe it....

I thought you seemed surprised....I don't blame you, knowing you belong to a party funded by a real Nazi....good thing CBS captured Soros' own words in a TV interview or LIVs like you would never believe it....
Again you have assumed something you are ignorant about...

This is what actually happened. Shortly after George went to live with Baumbach, the man was assigned to take inventory on the vast estate of Mor Kornfeld, an extremely wealthy aristocrat of Jewish origin. The Kornfeld family had the wealth, wisdom, and connections to be able to leave some of its belongings behind in exchange for permission to make their way to Lisbon. Baumbach was ordered to go to the Kornfeld estate and inventory the artworks, furnishings, and other property. Rather than leave his "godson" behind in Budapest for three days, he took the boy with him. As Baumbach itemized the material, George walked around the grounds and spent time with Kornfeld's staff. It was his first visit to such a mansion, and the first time he rode a horse. He collaborated with no one and he paid attention to what he understood to be his primary responsibility: making sure that no one doubted that he was Sandor Kiss.
Toronto Sun corrects Soros-Nazi smear

This is what actually happened. Shortly after George went to live with Baumbach, the man was assigned to take inventory on the vast estate of Mor Kornfeld, an extremely wealthy aristocrat of Jewish origin. The Kornfeld family had the wealth, wisdom, and connections to be able to leave some of its belongings behind in exchange for permission to make their way to Lisbon. Baumbach was ordered to go to the Kornfeld estate and inventory the artworks, furnishings, and other property. Rather than leave his "godson" behind in Budapest for three days, he took the boy with him. As Baumbach itemized the material, George walked around the grounds and spent time with Kornfeld's staff. It was his first visit to such a mansion, and the first time he rode a horse. He collaborated with no one and he paid attention to what he understood to be his primary responsibility: making sure that no one doubted that he was Sandor Kiss.
Do all you democrats defend Nazis?

So you're ok with it?

Dude, Soros has flouted his relationship with the Nazis. If you don't know this by now. He's gloated about getting other Jews killed. What would you expect from a guy with a god complex?

Do all you democrats defend Nazis?
What was his roll number of the Nazi party?

So you're ok with it?

Dude, Soros has flouted his relationship with the Nazis. If you don't know this by now. He's gloated about getting other Jews killed. What would you expect from a guy with a god complex?

As long as it isn't a religious Jew.
I am sure Soros killed as many of them as he could, being the good Nazi he is and all...
You ain't sure of shit, you have no proof...
Just Soros' own words....

He celebrates nazism like you do....

So let me see if I have this correct with the players---------->

1. Soro's was a Nazi, and liked it.

2. Bernie is a Socialist, and likes that too.

3. Debbie, Wasserman, Shultz is a racist, and got fired for it.

4. Obama likes the Muslim Brotherhood.

5. Obama also gave 150 billion back to largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world.

6. Hillary funds the Clinton foundation with offshore money, and likes that too!

And all these people are DEMOCRATS! But, some people on here think they are wonderful, great, and brilliant. They want her for President because these people know what they are doing

And yet, they tell us we are racist, NAZI'S, and every other name they can think of, when in fact, the leaders of their party were, and are, exactly what they try and paint us. If I was them, I would be embarrassed!

Forum List

Back