Is it cool for a five time draft dodger to talk to military families about their sacrifice?

Point of correction: Reagan never served in the military.

wrong

List of Presidents of the United States by military service - Wikipedia

Ronald Reagan United States Army Reserve, United States Army Air Forces Captain Stateside service during World War II (1942–1945); Army Reserve (1937–1942).

He was busy guarding New York, and Albuquerque.

more likely California and areas west.

Due to his movie history, he was involved in training movies and what the left would call propaganda movies.

Cadet Classification (Short)
Narrator
1943 For God and Country (Short)
Father Michael O'Keefe
1943 This Is the Army
Johnny Jones (as Lt. Ronald Reagan)
1943 The Rear Gunner (Short)
Lt. Ames (as Lieutenant Ronald Reagan)
1942 Beyond the Line of Duty (Short)
Narrator (voice)
1942 Desperate Journey
Flying Officer Johnny Hammond

You mean what 'the left' in your mind would call them. Conservatives don't paint other people with a large brush, they use a roller.

Why though the need to deflect from Reagan's actual life. Odd yes, like kershchin apologetics.

kershchin apologetics?

tried google, found apologetics, but no reference to kershchin.

One of my pet names for fake Christians. I also refer to them a Kristians. They claim the title 'Christian' but ignore everything Christ said and did. They are not Christians.

He was busy guarding New York, and Albuquerque.

more likely California and areas west.

Due to his movie history, he was involved in training movies and what the left would call propaganda movies.

Cadet Classification (Short)
Narrator
1943 For God and Country (Short)
Father Michael O'Keefe
1943 This Is the Army
Johnny Jones (as Lt. Ronald Reagan)
1943 The Rear Gunner (Short)
Lt. Ames (as Lieutenant Ronald Reagan)
1942 Beyond the Line of Duty (Short)
Narrator (voice)
1942 Desperate Journey
Flying Officer Johnny Hammond

You mean what 'the left' in your mind would call them. Conservatives don't paint other people with a large brush, they use a roller.

Why though the need to deflect from Reagan's actual life. Odd yes, like kershchin apologetics.

kershchin apologetics?

tried google, found apologetics, but no reference to kershchin.

One of my pet names for fake Christians. I also refer to them a Kristians. They claim the title 'Christian' but ignore everything Christ said and did. They are not Christians.

That's nice,

WTF does that have to do with anything?

the-purple-bone-spur-for-those-who-wounded-their-patriotism-28746694.png

Most of the front line individuals in the military now are there NOT because of a draft so it's not particularly relevant. The people in the military chose to be there and they are there. Trump chose to not be there and he isn't there.

Yes, we have been an all volunteer military since 1974. However, Trump was dodging the draft BEFORE 1974. He didn't "choose to not be there", he actively dodged the draft.

Why do you lie? This thread has already proven your bullshit to be a lie!

Trump is just a few months older than I am and he would have been dodging the draft in 1966.

Most of the front line individuals in the military now are there NOT because of a draft so it's not particularly relevant. The people in the military chose to be there and they are there. Trump chose to not be there and he isn't there.

Yes, we have been an all volunteer military since 1974. However, Trump was dodging the draft BEFORE 1974. He didn't "choose to not be there", he actively dodged the draft.

Trump is just a few months older than I am and he would have been dodging the draft in 1966.

Except he had deferments and did not dodge the draft. Why are you lying?

Trump had five deferments. The first four were the same as every other college student got. Student deferment. Are you saying that all college students were dodging the draft?

The last one he got was a temporary deferment. A minor medical condition that was confirmed by the armed forces physical. The Government Doctors signed off on it.

In 1972 the Temporary or 1Y deferment was changed to 4F when the Government got rid of type 1Y deferments.

So how exactly did Trump manage to convince the Government to eradicate the 1Y deferment for everyone to cover up his own dodging when he was fresh out of College?

Either you were ignorant or you know you are lying. Which is it?

FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Draft Deferments

Trump had five deferments. The first four were the same as every other college student got. Student deferment. Are you saying that all college students were dodging the draft?

The last one he got was a temporary deferment. A minor medical condition that was confirmed by the armed forces physical. The Government Doctors signed off on it.

In 1972 the Temporary or 1Y deferment was changed to 4F when the Government got rid of type 1Y deferments.

So how exactly did Trump manage to convince the Government to eradicate the 1Y deferment for everyone to cover up his own dodging when he was fresh out of College?

No, I believe you are kind of stupid, if he was dodging the draft it would have been in 1966 not 1974. Yes, most people I know went to college solely to dodge the draft. Of course one could have been like poopie pants nugent.

Except he had deferments and did not dodge the draft. Why are you lying?

All the same to some of us from the 60's. Guess it's how you looked at it back then. Maybe it was the bragging.

No, I believe you are kind of stupid, if he was dodging the draft it would have been in 1966 not 1974. Yes, most people I know went to college solely to dodge the draft. Of course one could have been like poopie pants nugent.

No, I believe you are kind of stupid, if he was dodging the draft it would have been in 1966 not 1974.
1974 he'd already been 4F for 2 years.

Nam was over, as far as the Draft went.

Look them up, TK: they are easy to find.

I am now going to make the Alt Right find Real Facts.

Wrong as usual, when ever anyone makes a claim they have to back it up unless it is general knowledge. YOU have attacked people before for telling others to verify facts they posted.

Trump is even more despicable on talking on Memorial Day as president than Bill Clinton.

The officer corps despises Trump, and less than 45% of the NCO and enlisted ranks like him.
Where did you get those numbers ?

Is Military Times a good enough source? I think it is.........................

Military Times Poll: What you really think about Trump

President Donald Trump enjoys far stronger support among members of the military than the American public at large, according to the latest scientific Military Times poll.

Yet while Trump is especially popular among enlisted troops, officers have a much lower opinion of him.

And women and minorities in the ranks share similar skepticism.

Overall, about 44 percent of all troops surveyed in the Military Times poll have a favorable view of Trump, while roughly 40 percent have an unfavorable opinion of him. That’s a stark contrast to opinion polls of the general public, which have shown Trump’s popularity at less than 40 percent and an unfavorable rating as high as 56 percent.

Yet, the poll of more than 1,100 active-duty troops, conducted in September, shows a deep divide over service members’ opinions of the commander in chief, whose first nine months in office have been marked by military policies that have drawn both praise and concern from Pentagon leaders.

While almost 48 percent of enlisted troops approve of Trump, only about 30 percent of officers say the same, the poll shows.

Trump is even more despicable on talking on Memorial Day as president than Bill Clinton.

The officer corps despises Trump, and less than 45% of the NCO and enlisted ranks like him.

President Donald Trump enjoys far stronger support among members of the military than the American public at large, according to the latest scientific Military Times poll.

Yet while Trump is especially popular among enlisted troops, officers have a much lower opinion of him.

Overall, about 44 percent of all troops surveyed in the Military Times poll have a favorable view of Trump, while roughly 40 percent have an unfavorable opinion of him. That’s a stark contrast to opinion polls of the general public, which have shown Trump’s popularity at less than 40 percent and an unfavorable rating as high as 56 percent.

Yet, the poll of more than 1,100 active-duty troops, conducted in September, shows a deep divide over service members’ opinions of the commander in chief, whose first nine months in office have been marked by military policies that have drawn both praise and concern from Pentagon leaders.

While almost 48 percent of enlisted troops approve of Trump, only about 30 percent of officers say the same, the poll shows.
No its not The Military Times is a subsidiary of the Gannett Company the same people who own USA Today and a number of other left leaning news organizations

Wrong as usual, when ever anyone makes a claim they have to back it up unless it is general knowledge. YOU have attacked people before for telling others to verify facts they posted.
The far right and alt right refuse to do so, RGS, so from now on they will for me or simply be laughed at. No more.

No its not The Military Times is a subsidiary of the Gannett Company the same people who own USA Today and a number of other left leaning news organizations
You missed this.

Those who doubt TMT on military and DOD matters can be ignored.

Those who doubt TMT on military and DOD matters can be ignored.
Its owned by a civilian News organization.

You missed this.

Yeah polls right.

Forum List

Back