Is it fair to make men pay child support in states with legal abortion?

I don't know, you tell me?

View attachment 946721

View attachment 946722

View attachment 946723

Maybe Black guys have better things to do?

OR

Maybe the REAL reason MAGATS oppose abortion is because of their fear of being 'replaced?"

If this war between men and women engineered from agendas does not reduce, the coming advancements in robotics will replace human sexual contact. The younger generations are avoiding marriage at a high percentage. We are in decline and primal ways will come to his nation when it becomes more impoverished in the nation.

I don't know, you tell me?

View attachment 946721

View attachment 946722

View attachment 946723

Maybe Black guys have better things to do?

OR

Maybe the REAL reason MAGATS oppose abortion is because of their fear of being 'replaced?"

Black guys who run from fatherhood after the fact, while the woman collects welfare?
Also notice the contrast between the two groups the first radical idiots with bullhorns, the bottom looks very organized and well behaved

Black guys who run from fatherhood after the fact, while the woman collects welfare?
Also notice the contrast between the two groups the first radical idiots with bullhorns, the bottom looks very organized and well behaved
1715705229185.png

1715705254554.gif

He had a say when he decided to have unprotected sex with a woman. He has the choice of keeping it in his pants, or in using protection when engaging in sex.

He's not paying HER, for her choice. He's pay HIS CHILD, for the choice he made in not using protection.
You're using the same argument many pro life people make about women seeking abortions. They made their choice when they decided to have unprotected sex with a man. You can on one hand say that's not a valid argument and then turn around and use it.

No, if you both play, you're both responsible. My side? I don't even know what that means.
Only if abortion is illegal. If legal, no government should have the authority to compel child support.

It would be equally unjust to force a man to become a parent as it is the woman.

Yes, your side never backs up their assertions with reasonable arguments. That is “your side”

The biological father should pay child support and the mothers welfare should be reduced by the same amount
Of course, if having an abortion is illegal, then the man should. If abortion is legal, then no support should be compelled by the State.

Only if abortion is illegal. If legal, no government should have the authority to compel child support.

It would be equally unjust to force a man to become a parent as it is the woman.

Yes, your side never backs up their assertions with reasonable arguments. That is “your side”

And exactly what IS my side. Please be specific. I have a son and I paid child support for 17 years because it was the right thing to do. I support holding men for their actions. I also hold Women for theirs but unless there is either a miscarriage or abortion, she's already being held.

I am also the one that said that if that embryo carried his genes then he should have a say if it is to be aborted for anything other than ......... But if she carries the baby to term them it's also his responsibility to financially contribute to the child's livelyhood.

If this war between men and women engineered from agendas does not reduce, the coming advancements in robotics will replace human sexual contact.

When human+ AI gets here in say 10 years, the human race will be phased out. Perhaps all biological life will eventually be killed off. Not a bad idea really.

And exactly what IS my side. Please be specific. I have a son and I paid child support for 17 years because it was the right thing to do. I support holding men for their actions. I also hold Women for theirs but unless there is either a miscarriage or abortion, she's already being held.

I am also the one that said that if that embryo carried his genes then he should have a say if it is to be aborted for anything other than ......... But if she carries the baby to term them it's also his responsibility to financially contribute to the child's livelyhood.

You realize you actually made no argument. Nothing posted said men can’t make voluntary child support payments if “they” regard it as “the right thing to do”.

You’re howling at the moon because logic ain’t your strong suit.

You realize you actually made no argument. Nothing posted said men can’t make voluntary child support payments if “they” regard it as “the right thing to do”.

You’re howling at the moon because logic ain’t your strong suit.

I didn't offer an argument. I did offer an opinion. It just differs from yours. Now, read what I typed again. I do know at least one part of it would be very radical while the rest of it would be middle of the road.
Comprehensive thinking is not one of your strong suits.

I didn't offer an argument. I did offer an opinion. It just differs from yours. Now, read what I typed again. I do know at least one part of it would be very radical while the rest of it would be middle of the road.
Comprehensive thinking is not one of your strong suits.

Mine was a legal argument based on assertions regarding forced parenthood. An argument made by pro choice advocates for decades.

Once again showing I am, without a doubt, clearly the most pro choice member of this site.

I didn't say they should have the authority. If two people play, they are both responsible. Can you not comprehend something that simple?

If this war between men and women engineered from agendas does not reduce, the coming advancements in robotics will replace human sexual contact. The younger generations are avoiding marriage at a high percentage. We are in decline and primal ways will come to his nation when it becomes more impoverished in the nation.

I can see clowns like you wanted to have sex with no contact, but there is no exchange of hormones with a machine, and sexual satisfaction is based on the exchange of horrmones which takes place when you have sex with a person. That's why masturbation isn't as satisfying as sexual intercourse with a PERSON.

YOU are in decline. The rest of the first world is NOT.

I can see clowns like you wanted to have sex with no contact, but there is no exchange of hormones with a machine, and sexual satisfaction is based on the exchange of horrmones which takes place when you have sex with a person. That's why masturbation isn't as satisfying as sexual intercourse with a PERSON.

YOU are in decline. The rest of the first world is NOT.

No, this is happening in many different countries.

Forum List

Back