Is it ‘free shit for Mexico’ that has compelled Californians to attempt to recall Gavin Newsom?

Far more than half of Mexifornia is wetback...at least 10 million are illegal.
Newsom is pro wetback like no one else in the nation is. Use a third graders mental capacity and connect the dots. Don’t be scared..you have a set of balls.
I can only suggest that you get the hell out of there, then.

You don’t want that...This shithole is showing all the signs of total collapse now...what happens when all the productive white folks like me get the fuck out and it’s nothing but another Tijuana full of brown human cockroaches?
We Californians will take the risk. Bye Felicia!

Take the risk my ass, then quit whining every time there's a fire or water shortage.
Losing the BrokeRacistLoser from California won't matter a whit. The non racists can stay (and do).

I’ll say it again...one does not have to be a racist to HATE people who break in, steal your shit, force you to pay for their litters, degrade everything they come in contact with, rape, murder and pillage fellow countrymen and tell you to fuck off when you ask them to leave.
Did your parents teach you to love and respect pieces of shits like that?
Mac1958 how bout you?

Newsom is pro wetback like no one else in the nation is. Use a third graders mental capacity and connect the dots. Don’t be scared..you have a set of balls.

You don’t want that...This shithole is showing all the signs of total collapse now...what happens when all the productive white folks like me get the fuck out and it’s nothing but another Tijuana full of brown human cockroaches?

Take the risk my ass, then quit whining every time there's a fire or water shortage.
Losing the BrokeRacistLoser from California won't matter a whit. The non racists can stay (and do).

I'm in a similar boat as BL, getting sick and tired of California taking nickels/dimes/dollars every other day to help the homeless, the children, the delta smelts, the illegals, the roads, etc. And not a fricken thing changes for the better.

New poll shows Gov. Gavin Newsom's approval rating

44% approve, 32% disapprove.

Sure is a good thing I don't take anything that wingers say as intellectually honest, huh!

What's the old saying: "Don't trust and be damn sure to verify!"

:spinner:

Small problem with your poll there champ, 38% of the 44% are illegals...dumbass.
Great, prove that.

I'm not worried about that happening. And if you're not there, and it did happen, you wouldn't care.

Newsom is a dumb left wing crackpot.
Remember how he tried to blame his homeless problem on Texas.
California Governor Blames Texas For California's Policies That Caused The Homeless Crisis

The dude has carved himself a nice little niche by whoring himself out to the lowest grade pieces of shits knowing full well that the bulk of the trash in Mexifornia is exactly that.
He pretends to hate whites, heterosexuals, God and productive law abiding folks....it’s the perfect act for this disgusting shithole.

I'm in a similar boat as BL, getting sick and tired of California taking nickels/dimes/dollars every other day to help the homeless, the children, the delta smelts, the illegals, the roads, etc. And not a fricken thing changes for the better.

No policy, nothing pushed by Mexifornia politicians is ever intended to improve the lives of anyone from the middle class up....NOTHING!
Every single policy in the pipeline is aimed at making life easier for wetbacks, criminals and general filth. It’s the Obama way.

This is the first I have heard of a recall. Sounds like sour grapes to me. I approve of everything Newsome has done.
But it isn’t sour grapes to create a hoax on an elected president? Yep, your lack of consistency tells to ignore your thoughts

So what do the poll whores think of his 40% approval rate?

Sure is a good thing I don't take anything that wingers say as intellectually honest, huh!

Whoops...I missed it by 4%...that changes everything huh?
We’re splitting hairs...no?
Nope, not when the 32% is also considered.

But I'm not expecting much, so no problem!
What about the other 24%? They could vote to recall, no? That’s 56%, hmmm

Could be! Doubt it, but could be!

Could be! Doubt it, but could be!
Yep, could be, might be. Let it play out. Walker in Wisconsin went through it and he won the first vote with 56%. And still got recalled.

Did your parents teach you to love and respect pieces of shits like that?Mac1958 how bout you?
Yes.
So you respect criminals? That’s all I need to know!
I have a respect for anyone. Even criminals and partisans. That's the way I was raised.

That is good news, you're in good company with California politicians that want to release criminals and not inconvenience those that have committed crimes with jail time....especially illegals.

Last edited:
Did your parents teach you to love and respect pieces of shits like that?Mac1958 how bout you?
Yes.
I have a respect for anyone. Even criminals and partisans. That's the way I was raised.

That is good news, you're in good company with California politicians that want to release criminals and not inconvenience those that have committed crimes with jail time....especially illegals.
No punishment needed. Just a hug and a giveaway

Yes.

I can respect people without agreeing with them.

It really is a shame that we no longer know that.

Yes.
Respect? Bullsnot. Feel sorry, maybe, but not respect. You’re just playing a game
That's your opinion, from your biased perspective. You don't know what's in my heart.

I do feel fortunate that I'm not like you and many others here. I must have lucked out.

Last edited:
Yes.

I can respect people without agreeing with them.

It really is a shame that we no longer know that.

Yes.
Respect? Bullsnot. Feel sorry, maybe, but not respect. You’re just playing a game
That's your opinion, from your biased perspective. You don't know what's in my heart.

I do feel fortunate that I'm not like you and many others here.

It’s all good bud...many people take great pride in acting as a human doormat.

Forum List

Back