Is it ‘free shit for Mexico’ that has compelled Californians to attempt to recall Gavin Newsom?

He won >60% of the vote at election time and lurks near a 40% approval rate now.
Second recall petition targeting California Gov. Gavin Newsom approved for circulation – Ballotpedia News
Would be far better off as a country if we just gave crazy Cali back to Mexico... lol

That’s been done...this is 100% North Mexico...it’s actually retarded that it hasn’t been settled in ink.. There are entire cities you could spend a whole day in out in public and I promise you, you would not hear English spoken. You could drive by almost any public school almost anywhere during recess and I promise you, you will not see one child with blond hair. It’s like the fucking Twilight Zone here...nobody saw this shit coming.

He won >60% of the vote at election time and lurks near a 40% approval rate now.
Second recall petition targeting California Gov. Gavin Newsom approved for circulation – Ballotpedia News
Would be far better off as a country if we just gave crazy Cali back to Mexico... lol

That’s been done...this is 100% North Mexico...it’s actually retarded that it hasn’t been settled in ink.. There are entire cities you could spend a whole day in out in public and I promise you, you would not hear English spoken. You could drive by almost any public school almost anywhere during recess and I promise you, you will not see one child with blond hair. It’s like the fucking Twilight Zone here...nobody saw this shit coming.

Everyone who had any clue saw that shit coming from mile away, all the way back from when the invasion act was first approved. Only fighting will work with the democrats who want to destroy the nation and the Americans with it.

35 years ago Mexico was just a country. NOW? Mexico is either a freaking hellhole that people HAVE to flee, or its heaven on earth. But one thing is crystal clear: Mexico/Mexicans have WAY to much sway in local, state or national politics than I can see merits it. I see Americans loosing jobs and homes to Mexicans. These homeless people didn't just happen out of the blue for Christ sake. Sanctuary cities, show of hands here: Anyone remember actually being asked to vote to allow this? No? Me either... so what do we do about it? Build walls? How about call for senate investigation of those that created sanctuary cities and see how far down into the rabbit hole this mess goes...

35 years ago Mexico was just a country. NOW? Mexico is either a freaking hellhole that people HAVE to flee, or its heaven on earth. But one thing is crystal clear: Mexico/Mexicans have WAY to much sway in local, state or national politics than I can see merits it. I see Americans loosing jobs and homes to Mexicans. These homeless people didn't just happen out of the blue for Christ sake. Sanctuary cities, show of hands here: Anyone remember actually being asked to vote to allow this? No? Me either... so what do we do about it? Build walls? How about call for senate investigation of those that created sanctuary cities and see how far down into the rabbit hole this mess goes...

I’ve said and said it...people piss themselves when I do. The only real way to make an affective difference is in finding an angle to declare full martial law...Send tens of thousands of troops door to fucking door in all the wetbacks infested shitholes rounding up the human cockroaches and throwing them in camps so disgusting they’ll beg for immediate deportation. Sounds scary, sounds cruel, sounds effective and beneficial for good real Americans.

I live on the western slope of Colorado. Spaniards were here back in the 1700's. I get it. I always had sensitivity to Spanish culture. But then, this Mexican diaspora. This FLOOD of people that abused our immigration laws and abused the local populace and have nothing but contempt for us locals...I have had enough of that shit. And our politicians cater to wetbacks like Vichy French did the Nazis. It's disgusting. The "sanctuary" thing...would it be TOO MUCH TO ASK our politicians to ask us first for our permission? This being a Democratic Republic and all. It would be a nice touch.

Anecdote alert 101. I have seen American citizens, blue collar lower class black, asian, white or hispanics workers in various industries taken over by...lets call them persons of questionable immigration status. Lets call them POQIS. Now these same POQIS get lower pay. And don't have perks like I don't know, health insurance or all this other silliness, fair pay retirement junk or OSHA laws silliness. Because shortsighted employers don't want to pay all that shit to silly American laborers.(Cesar Chavez hated "POQIS" for the same reasons ironically). But I digress. But we come to the sticky issue of "Sanctuary Cities " . It was never made a democratically electable issue on a ballot measure , it was far to important to let us vote on... Do you get a feeling of smug condescending Democrat polititians are in a deep need to get their asses kicked?

So what do the poll whores think of his 40% approval rate?
New poll shows Gov. Gavin Newsom's approval rating

44% approve, 32% disapprove.

Sure is a good thing I don't take anything that wingers say as intellectually honest, huh!

What's the old saying: "Don't trust and be damn sure to verify!"

:spinner:
You had a governor recalled some years ago. And even when he was just recalled he had that dopey smile on his face. Fools keep voting for the same thing.

Sure is a good thing I don't take anything that wingers say as intellectually honest, huh!

Small problem with your poll there champ, 38% of the 44% are illegals...dumbass.
Great, prove that.

Small problem with your poll there champ, 38% of the 44% are illegals...dumbass.
Great, prove that.

Far more than half of Mexifornia is wetback...at least 10 million are illegal.
Newsom is pro wetback like no one else in the nation is. Use a third graders mental capacity and connect the dots. Don’t be scared..you have a set of balls.

Great, prove that.

Newsom is pro wetback like no one else in the nation is. Use a third graders mental capacity and connect the dots. Don’t be scared..you have a set of balls.
I can only suggest that you get the hell out of there, then.

Had someone come into our office a few days ago about this petition. She wanted to make sure her petition pages met state requirements. She had to flip through printed pages of Fox and Breitbart propaganda to find her pages. :lol: I hope y'all aren't pinning any hopes on this "recall Newsom" thing. :lol:

I’m thinking Newsom will turn the usually stand-up cities and counties such as Orange County back to a big bright red zone....Shit, he may even turn much of SoCal purple with his antics.
Orange County became blue because of a massive amount of fraud by the vote harvesters. They were going door to door asking for ballots. They had boxes of ballots in their cars.

I’m thinking Newsom will turn the usually stand-up cities and counties such as Orange County back to a big bright red zone....Shit, he may even turn much of SoCal purple with his antics.
Orange County became blue because of a massive amount of fraud by the vote harvesters. They were going door to door asking for ballots. They had boxes of ballots in their cars.

They were invited to invade.

Great, prove that.

You don’t want that...This shithole is showing all the signs of total collapse now...what happens when all the productive white folks like me get the fuck out and it’s nothing but another Tijuana full of brown human cockroaches?

Great, prove that.

You don’t want that...This shithole is showing all the signs of total collapse now...what happens when all the productive white folks like me get the fuck out and it’s nothing but another Tijuana full of brown human cockroaches?
We Californians will take the risk. Bye Felicia!

Great, prove that.

Take the risk my ass, then quit whining every time there's a fire or water shortage.

Great, prove that.

Take the risk my ass, then quit whining every time there's a fire or water shortage.
Losing the BrokeRacistLoser from California won't matter a whit. The non racists can stay (and do).

Forum List

Back