Is it ‘free shit for Mexico’ that has compelled Californians to attempt to recall Gavin Newsom?

So you respect criminals? That’s all I need to know!
I have a respect for anyone. Even criminals and partisans. That's the way I was raised.

That is good news, you're in good company with California politicians that want to release criminals and not inconvenience those that have committed crimes with jail time....especially illegals.
I can respect people without agreeing with them.

It really is a shame that we no longer know that.

I have a respect for anyone. Even criminals and partisans. That's the way I was raised.
Respect? Bullsnot. Feel sorry, maybe, but not respect. You’re just playing a game
That's your opinion, from your biased perspective. You don't know what's in my heart.

I do feel fortunate that I'm not like you and many others here.

It’s all good bud...many people take great pride in acting as a human doormat.
Yet I'm content and you're full of hate.

Funny thing is, I live my life more like a Christian than you phonies who only claim to be.

Did your parents teach you to love and respect pieces of shits like that?Mac1958 how bout you?
Yes.

That is good news, you're in good company with California politicians that want to release criminals and not inconvenience those that have committed crimes with jail time....especially illegals.

Yep, I'm sure you "respect" those that you attempt to shame in restaurants and public places. Next you can tell us that "you" don't do that, which is fine, but you encourage the fricken loons that do do that.

Yep, I'm sure you "respect" those that you attempt to shame in restaurants and public places. Next you can tell us that "you" don't do that, which is fine, but you encourage the fricken loons that do do that.
You're welcome to provide a quote of me doing that, or encouraging it, or dismissing it.

I'll wait here.

You guys can never provide quotes.

Respect? Bullsnot. Feel sorry, maybe, but not respect. You’re just playing a game
That's your opinion, from your biased perspective. You don't know what's in my heart.

Funny thing is, I live my life more like a Christian than you phonies who only claim to be.

Yep, we can see that "holier than thee" attitude in so many of your posts....dumbass.

Yep, we can see that "holier than thee" attitude in so many of your posts....dumbass.
Oops, struck a nerve, sorry.

You sure are trying hard here. Just don't read my posts.

You're welcome to provide a quote of me doing that, or encouraging it, or dismissing it.

I'll wait here.

Wow, what a surprise, you don't do that....must be just all the other fricken liberals.

I'll wait here.

Wow, what a surprise, you don't do that....must be just all the other fricken liberals.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

I know this might be difficult for someone like you to believe, but not everyone is a hateful winger.

Oops, struck a nerve, sorry.

Don't flatter yourself.
You sure are trying hard here. Just don't read my posts.

Did your parents teach you to love and respect pieces of shits like that?Mac1958 how bout you?
Yes.

I do feel fortunate that I'm not like you and many others here. I must have lucked out.

You should stop worrying about what's in your heart so much and put something in your friggin empty head for a change.

That’s really nothing to be proud of...most people who enjoy being stepped on tend to be content with being stepped on. That’s not a quality.

I do feel fortunate that I'm not like you and many others here. I must have lucked out.

You should stop worrying about what's in your heart so much and put something in your friggin empty head for a change.
Well, we all can't be as intelligent as you.

That’s really nothing to be proud of...most people who enjoy being stepped on tend to be content with being stepped on. That’s not a quality.
Not proud of it, it's just the way I am. But I'm definitely thankful that I'm not like you.

I’ve been saying for sometime now that this dude must be on Trumps campaign payroll. He proves Trump and his policies right and effective almost daily.
Even without the sorry mess that is Cali under Newsome we'd still have Venezuela for comparison.

Yes.

so again, you respect people who kill others? I knew there was something off about you.

in your opinion. just your biased one, we all know who you are. so happy life. should call you tweener.

I'll wait here.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

I know this might be difficult for someone like you to believe, but not everyone is a hateful winger.
you're the worst kind of hater dude. you show literally no respect in here. so only holier than thou in 'respect' to yourself.

Last edited:

he would rather have a drink with a serial killer rapist than treat victims with more respect.

I'll wait here.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

you're the worst kind of hater dude. you show literally no respect in here. so only holier than thou in 'respect' to yourself.
Yes, my posts are regularly laced with blind hatred, nasty personal insults, childish vulgarity and vicious name-calling.

You really nailed it there.

I'll wait here.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Yes, my posts are regularly laced with blind hatred, nasty personal insults, childish vulgarity and vicious name-calling.

Good to hear you're seeing clearly now.

I'll wait here.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Good to hear you're seeing clearly now.
You're welcome to provide examples, too.

I'll wait here.

Forum List

Back