Is it ‘free shit for Mexico’ that has compelled Californians to attempt to recall Gavin Newsom?

Wow, what a surprise, you don't do that....must be just all the other fricken liberals.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

I know this might be difficult for someone like you to believe, but not everyone is a hateful winger.
you're the worst kind of hater dude. you show literally no respect in here. so only holier than thou in 'respect' to yourself.
Yes, my posts are regularly laced with blind hatred, nasty personal insults, childish vulgarity and vicious name-calling.

You really nailed it there.

Good to hear you're seeing clearly now.
You're welcome to provide examples, too.

I'll wait here.

Dang, why should I or anyone provide examples, you admitted it....you trying to pull a Biden?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

I know this might be difficult for someone like you to believe, but not everyone is a hateful winger.
you're the worst kind of hater dude. you show literally no respect in here. so only holier than thou in 'respect' to yourself.
Yes, my posts are regularly laced with blind hatred, nasty personal insults, childish vulgarity and vicious name-calling.

I'll wait here.

Dang, why should I or anyone provide examples, you admitted it....you trying to pull a Biden?
Still waiting.

I'll wait here.

Still waiting.

If all else fails, see post #81.

Forum List

Back