🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Just Me, Or Have The Leftists Lost Steam?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Just think about it, out of what, THIRTY people they had running for president, the one they wind up with is an OLD WHITE GUY that can't remember his SHOE SIZE? Is he REALLY the BEST THEY HAVE?

My God, the democrats ONLY hope of winning in November is CHEAT, and yes, they're working FEROCIOUSLY to set up voting so they CAN, CHEAT.

Not a good time to be a democrat in American. Their CORRUPTION trying to take out Trump has now all been exposed and there's CRIMINAL indictments to come, and their candidate for president is a bumbling idiot in his BASEMENT, and correct me if I'm wrong but even the leftists here know EVERYTHING they've been told by their DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING has been BULL SHIT, including their LYING heros like Adam ScHITt, and they are LOSING STEAM. It's hard to keep defending BULL SHIT.

How STUPID can one group of people be? That they can be LIED to constantly, and then see the truth but be too BRAIN WASHED to admit it? How pathetic is that life, to be such a PAWN by people they trust, only to find out they've been DUPED, over and over and over again?

Poor dems... losers... the vast majority of Americans just do NOT want ANYTHING to do with their CRAP.

Just think about it, out of what, THIRTY people they had running for president, the one they wind up with is an OLD WHITE GUY that can't remember his SHOE SIZE? Is he REALLY the BEST THEY HAVE?

My God, the democrats ONLY hope of winning in November is CHEAT, and yes, they're working FEROCIOUSLY to set up voting so they CAN, CHEAT.

Not a good time to be a democrat in American. Their CORRUPTION trying to take out Trump has now all been exposed and there's CRIMINAL indictments to come, and their candidate for president is a bumbling idiot in his BASEMENT, and correct me if I'm wrong but even the leftists here know EVERYTHING they've been told by their DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING has been BULL SHIT, including their LYING heros like Adam ScHITt, and they are LOSING STEAM. It's hard to keep defending BULL SHIT.

How STUPID can one group of people be? That they can be LIED to constantly, and then see the truth but be too BRAIN WASHED to admit it? How pathetic is that life, to be such a PAWN by people they trust, only to be find out they've been DUPED, over and over and over again?

Poor dems... losers... the vast majority of Americans just do NOT want ANYTHING to do with their CRAP.

I am a green leftist and I am loving the hell out of the democrats nominating a rapist. We will pick up at least 3%, maybe even as much as 5%.

How STUPID can one group of people be? That they can be LIED to constantly, and then see the truth but be too BRAIN WASHED to admit it? How pathetic is that life, to be such a PAWN by people they trust, only to find out they've been DUPED, over and over and over again?

You're wrong here man.. All that's LEFT is "steam"... And plans to use the Covid crisis to bilk $3TRILLION out of the Treasury for their states and fantasy projects...

How STUPID can one group of people be? That they can be LIED to constantly, and then see the truth but be too BRAIN WASHED to admit it? How pathetic is that life, to be such a PAWN by people they trust, only to be find out they've been DUPED, over and over and over again?

I am a green leftist and I am loving the hell out of the democrats nominating a rapist. We will pick up at least 3%, maybe even as much as 5%.
From the fellow rapist crowd...

You're wrong here man.. All that's LEFT is "steam"... And plans to use the Covid crisis to bilk $3TRILLION out of the Treasury for their states and fantasy projects...
They've already done that... and want more.

I don't know. They may have a little steam left. Latest Polls
President: general electionMay 11-12, 2020B-
Ipsos
973RVBiden46%38%TrumpBiden+8
President: general electionMay 7-10, 2020B/C
DCCC Targeting and Analytics Department*
448LVBiden52%41%TrumpBiden+11
President: general electionWis.May 3-7, 2020A/B
Marquette Law School
811RVBiden46%43%TrumpBiden+3
U.S. HouseNE-2May 7-10, 2020B/C
448LVEastman48%47%BaconEastman+1
Should we dig up the POLLS that had Hitlery WINNING RIGHT UP TILL ELECTION DAY?

Sheeeezuz... how many times can you eat a shit sandwich and still think it's not a shit sandwich?

With Trump trailing Biden by 8 points, democrats wont have to cheat.
A few weeks ago, Trump was only trailing by 4 points.

Howard Stern has a message for Trump supporters.

Ipsos
Marquette Law School
Should we dig up the POLLS that had Hitlery WINNING RIGHT UP TILL ELECTION DAY?

Sheeeezuz... how many times can you eat a shit sandwich and still think it's not a shit sandwich?
Looks like that shitbox lawyer for Fatso got a lesson from the USSC today. Fat Donnie looking pretty pale lately. Thats the shit you are eating.

You feel better now that you got that off your chest?
Got nothing to do with me... got everything to do with you.
The way I see it now that the dems have an candidate thats been accused of sexual assault he will probably get a ton of respect from Drumpftards looking for someone to admire. I'm betting he will pull some of Drumpfs supporters away.

Ipsos
Marquette Law School

People who post polls need a general tutorial on READING polls...

1) They are all crap since the "land line" phones went bye bye.

2) When you see Biden +3 in Wisc and you DID NOT NOTICE that a WHOLE 11% IS MISSING from the %totals -- you probably shouldn't be quoting polls...

3) When TWO of THREE of your polls are from the "DCCC Targeting and Analytics Dept" -- you just have no shame..,.

Wonderful post. Nicely done!

Forum List

Back