Is it moral for God to punish us?

Oh, you're one of those gay-is-a-choice people. And I bet that deep down you know that it's not true. You just like to fuck with people.
has a celibate homosexual made choices?.......it the same as an alcoholic who doesn't drink.....and as a pedophile who leaves children alone.......choices made.......

Oh, you're one of those gay-is-a-choice people. And I bet that deep down you know that it's not true. You just like to fuck with people.
has a celibate homosexual made choices?.......it the same as an alcoholic who doesn't drink.....and as a pedophile who leaves children alone.......choices made.......
At least you admit that gay people are born like that. So god made homosexuality, it's prevalent throughout nature as well. So why shouldn't god's creations get together? If god didn't want gays to get together, he would have made everyone straight.

God built death into us. What don't you get? God made death. He didn't have to, but he did.

Then let's explore why God may have done this. The reason that most readily comes to mind is that a temporary existence allows for a change of heart and a choice of which eternal life/direction we wish to choose.

God built death into us. What don't you get? God made death. He didn't have to, but he did.

Then let's explore why God may have done this. The reason that most readily comes to mind is that a temporary existence allows for a change of heart and a choice of which eternal life/direction we wish to choose.
Let's explore another reason. God built death into us so we can be re-incarnated and live multiple lives one after the other. More likely as well.

Let's explore another reason. God built death into us so we can be re-incarnated and live multiple lives one after the other. More likely as well.
so we all agree there are more likely scenarios than "God is evil and killed everyone".....sweet.....

How about the innocent first born of Egypt or all the babies and children in Noah's day?

Has mankind reached the satanic level your God lives on as yet?
well 60 million dead since Roe v Wade......I would say they have an outstanding leadl.........

Have you not noted that most of those are Christians aborting their potential children.

Regards
DL

So if god created the universe, he created everything in it, like pedophiles. Thanks.
I'm not sure if you were born yesterday, but if you were, he didn't create you......your parents did.....unless you are a test tube baby in which case some creepy lab assistant created you........
Maybe you should go and ask someone who has a clue about the bible.
I've already corrected your errors.....I don't need any help......
So who created pedophiles and gays?
have they not made their own choices?.....

No.

When did you decide not to be gay?

When did you decide not to be a pedophile?

Regards
DL

Some will say we have free will but as shown in the example above, Jesus’ killer could not refrain from killing Jesus without derailing God’s plan.
false conclusion....God having knowledge and making use of our actions is not a compelling of our actions.......God's knowledge does not cause our act......our action causes his knowledge......

So much for omnipotent and omnipresent and all knowing.

If God has to wait for us then he cannot preordain anything because what he might want to preordain might be impossible.

Jesus could have already been dead before God chose him or the murderer might not have been in the mood to kill that day.

Either way, if you think we can screw God's plans then why call him God?
obviously, like many other things you have not devoted a lot of thought to this issue.....the fact God is omniscient does not negate omnipotence or omnipresence......and obviously doesn't negate "all knowing"...../chortle.....
the fact you think God needs to "wait for us" to preordain demonstrates you don't have a clue what it actually means......

finally, how do you propose to screw God's plans when he knows what you are going to do before you even think of doing it?......

So much for free will.

So you cannot refute or answer my last so went personal like a small mind would. I guess that we are done.

Regards
DL

How about the innocent first born of Egypt or all the babies and children in Noah's day?

Has mankind reached the satanic level your God lives on as yet?
well 60 million dead since Roe v Wade......I would say they have an outstanding leadl.........
God's killed every person that ever lived. A lot of them very gruesome deaths.

I can appreciate a leader or giver of life taking it but a God who seems to always kill and never cure must be considered an evil entity.

That is why Gnostic Christians always called Yahweh a vile and immoral demiurge.

Regards
DL

Why does your God only have two options?

Heaven or hell shows God can only love or hate. Why does he not have a neutral the way humans do?

Regards
DL

Is it moral for an all-knowing and all-powerful God to set in motion a history that he designs and then condemns others for?

We live in a history that God has set up and is fully responsible for. God, punishing man, who can do nothing but follow God’s plan and the nature God has put in us, is having innocent people suffer for the wrongs God himself has pre-destined and which cannot be altered.

For example.

God chose to have Jesus sacrificed. God, in his planning book would also have decided who would kill Jesus. There would be no way for that man to not kill Jesus or God’s plan would fall off the rails and in this case, we would not have a messiah or scapegoat to ride into heaven.

Some will say we have free will but as shown in the example above, Jesus’ killer could not refrain from killing Jesus without derailing God’s plan. Further, to pre-destine any one action or condition within a history changes all other conditions and pre-destines all conditions within the plan. Think the butterfly effect.

Having said the above and having shown that we have no free will if anything is pre-destined, I think it would be quite immoral for God to judge or punish us for being and doing exactly what he pre-ordained for us in his plan. We have no choice and to punish us is immoral.

Do you agree?

If not, why not?

Regards
DL

Is it moral for you to punish God?

Is it moral for an all-knowing and all-powerful God to set in motion a history that he designs and then condemns others for?

We live in a history that God has set up and is fully responsible for. God, punishing man, who can do nothing but follow God’s plan and the nature God has put in us, is having innocent people suffer for the wrongs God himself has pre-destined and which cannot be altered.

For example.

God chose to have Jesus sacrificed. God, in his planning book would also have decided who would kill Jesus. There would be no way for that man to not kill Jesus or God’s plan would fall off the rails and in this case, we would not have a messiah or scapegoat to ride into heaven.

Some will say we have free will but as shown in the example above, Jesus’ killer could not refrain from killing Jesus without derailing God’s plan. Further, to pre-destine any one action or condition within a history changes all other conditions and pre-destines all conditions within the plan. Think the butterfly effect.

Having said the above and having shown that we have no free will if anything is pre-destined, I think it would be quite immoral for God to judge or punish us for being and doing exactly what he pre-ordained for us in his plan. We have no choice and to punish us is immoral.

Do you agree?

If not, why not?

Regards
DL

Absolutely. Secular is a lot better than what religions have come up with.

Regards
DL

For example.

Do you agree?

If not, why not?

Regards
DL

Absolutely. Secular is a lot better than what religions have come up with.

Regards
DL

So it is right for you to punish God but not right for God to punish you? Kind of selfish on your part isn't it. Did you always get angry when you didn't get your way as a kid? Maybe some professional help?

Why does your God only have two options?

Heaven or hell shows God can only love or hate. Why does he not have a neutral the way humans do?

Regards
DL

Are you speaking of indifference?

I am speaking of whatever emotion you have when rejected for another.

When that happened to me, I just wished them well. Why does you God not just do that instead of showing hate.

After all, your own bible says that he should respond to what he sees as my evil with something good. Not hate, unless you think hate is good.

Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Your God seems overcome by evil.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back