Is it OVER FOR MOSCOW CZAR ? BREAKING: The Wagner reached the Lipetsk region. Moscow is only 4 hours away by car. The Battle of Moscow could start thi

Now it's reported he's going into exile as part of a deal.
i DONT THINK SO, Utkin is in command, if they remove Prigozhin it wont change a thing. I saw the rapport that Moscow elites fight St. Pittsburgh elites , this is possible , Wagner in Belarus on NATO border , IS A CRAZY IDEA WHICH WONT WORK WELL . I am sure that Wagner stay in Ukraine

i DONT THINK SO, Utkin is in command, if they remove Prigozhin it wont change a thing. I saw the rapport that Moscow elites fight St. Pittsburgh elites , this is possible , Wagner in Belarus on NATO border , IS A CRAZY IDEA WHICH WONT WORK WELL . I am sure that Wagner stay in Ukraine

Sounds more like they struck a deal to give Prigozhin power not given to him, so they could combine forces. Thus, not killing each other off AND forcing Putin to very seriously consider Prigozhin's positions. Prolly not good for Ukraine.

Aww dmitri, look at the girls folding like a wet paper bag. Lol

The head of the private Russian military company Wagner will move to neighboring Belarus as part of deal to defuse rebellion tensions and the criminal case aga...

Sounds more like they struck a deal to give Prigozhin power not given to him, so they could combine forces. Thus, not killing each other off AND forcing Putin to very seriously consider Prigozhin's positions. Prolly not good for Ukraine.
So Prigozhin now just chills out in Belarus for the rest of his life? (Hanging out with Bakiev?) Somehow, that doesnt seem plausible to me, but many things in the last 24 hours have been surprising...

Meanwhile
Russian MoD claims they killed 80,000 Wagner Elite forces, destroyed 800 Wagner Tanks and 600 artillery. Also killed were 300,000 traitors to Russia in the form of police, border defense and national guard.

Meanwhile
Russian MoD claims they killed 80,000 Wagner Elite forces, destroyed 800 Wagner Tanks and 600 artillery. Also killed were 300,000 traitors to Russia in the form of police, border defense and national guard.
And that was before lunch.

Actually I think Prigozhin is doomed. I understand that he called it off to get political points, but now things can't be as before.

Actually I think Prigozhin is doomed. I understand that he called it off to get political points, but now things can't be as before.
Prigozhin might be....you could possibly be very correct on this. A few assassins sent his way and the problem is ALMOST solved...

Because he showed that Putin and most especially Russia is a paper tiger.

How emboldened are Ukranian troops now?
What is stopping other Generals from doing something similar?
The civilians were taking pictures and bringing Wagner Group mercenaries food and water while they were patrolling the streets. Others got in fights with those who Booed the Wagnerites. Those who glommed on to Wagner's March to Moscow were extremely disappointed when it stopped....some want to continue anyway.

This ain't over....not by a long shot.

What he got was probably what he has been demanding for months, more autonomy, not being dependent on the MoD and a seat at the table where policy is decided.

Keep in mind Prigozhin is national hero; his broadcasts ae heard all over Russia, and he is a hero of the far-right Russian imperialists who are dissatisfied with Putin's conduct of the war, and he has 25,000 heavily armed, battle-hardened soldiers that probably can only be bested by pulling Russian soldiers out of Ukraine. This is another Putin fuck up.

What he got was probably what he has been demanding for months, more autonomy, not being dependent on the MoD and a seat at the table where policy is decided.

Keep in mind Prigozhin is national hero; his broadcasts ae heard all over Russia, and he is a hero of the far-right Russian imperialists who are dissatisfied with Putin's conduct of the war, and he has 25,000 heavily armed, battle-hardened soldiers that probably can only be bested by pulling Russian soldiers out of Ukraine. This is another Putin fuck up.
Putin bought him off… and now he’ll try to kill him.

Prof made Putin look like a weak coward and that ain’t good

Forum List

Back