Is it OVER FOR MOSCOW CZAR ? BREAKING: The Wagner reached the Lipetsk region. Moscow is only 4 hours away by car. The Battle of Moscow could start thi

How is that?
Wagner was having all the success in Ukraine. They are out. Poootin has more problems than Ukrraine.

I see a power sharing agreement.

You sound disappointed that the war may end. You must be MAGA.

agree, but how ? putin must be killed first

UPDATE: Putin was just seen fleeing Moscow on the back of his favorite pet russian bear! :omg:

https://file.naijauto.com/2018/12/18/BJhh921a/putin-riding-bear-1-1945.jpg

Belarus, Chechnya and other vassal nations are planning their own Civil wars as we watch....the governments of these nations are Putin's...so these Nations want them OUT.

There's a domino effect from this if Putin loses....and it looks as if he just might.

Georgia is watching very intently.

BBC: "What was your rank, soldier?"
Average Wagner SS conscript: "I think the judge called it First Degree Murder, Armed Robbery and Sexual Assault"

Last edited:
Wagner was having all the success in Ukraine. They are out. Poootin has more problems than Ukrraine.

I see a power sharing agreement.

You sound disappointed that the war may end. You must be MAGA.
Wagner has been out of Ukraine since the end of May. Now, it is a question where they will be headed after this deal with Putin.

I am disappointed that all this show lasted only for a day, and didn't affect Russian forces on the frontline. Miracle didn't happen.

I want this war to end. But my view how this war should end is different than yours.

Forum List

Back