Is it ‘political’…Is Caitlin Clark too white, too heterosexual and too core American to represent this new America that all Dem run institutions push?

She was not chosen because she did not attend camp.
However there are different versions of " camp ".
Like in movie-making " camp " means exaggerated,garish
and over-the-top.
Jim Jones started a camp as well.
Not a Boot or Military camp.
One reason to Break camp { as in the Jim Jones files }.
Or the mass suicides in Jonestown.
Irony ex. " What you need to believe in is what you can
see ... If you see me as your friend,I'll be your friend. "
Jones who was a braggart preacher said he was the reincarnation
of Ghandi,Jesus of Nazareth,Gotama Buddah, and Vladimir Lenin.

If she wasn’t from real America (Iowa) and was a black lesbian, more Brittney Griner like, would she have been selected for the U.S. Team?

No. while she is good player, she is not one of the best in the US right now.

Give her time, she might get there

If she wasn’t from real America (Iowa) and was a black lesbian, more Brittney Griner like, would she have been selected for the U.S. Team?

Tough call. Most media says she just isn't quite ready. She herself has been magnanimous about it and says being on the Olympic team is something to keep working for. I don't think it's probably racist or DEI motivated. I believe there are a couple of other white women on the team. Caitlyn has revived some interest in women's basketball though and her being on the team would have pleased a lot of fans and probably generated a lot more media interest in the Olympic competition.

My hatred?... I didn't power shove a player to the floor and blind side her... if Clark had gotten injured and were to be out for the season I would want that player drummed from the league if I cared about the WNBA.... and its future...

Do you watch a lot of women's basketball?

Remember, open discrimination against whites, Christians, and Jews is now a cornerstone value in the DemoKKKrat party.

Lots of great college players don't measure up in the big leagues. She just finished up her college carreer.

Cheap shots need to be answered in kind by her teammates imo. Maybe I've been watching too much Hockey?

Lots of great college players don't measure up in the big leagues. She just finished up her college carreer.

Cheap shots need to be answered in kind by her teammates imo. Maybe I've been watching too much Hockey?
yeah fk, when someone breaks every NCAA scoring record, they can't fit anywhere after that!! Only, she built up stadium attendance to sell outs wherever she played, but fk, shame on her. This young lady doesn't deserve shitfks like these! she's better than all of them. Beat Pistol Pete's scoring NCAA record!! but she ain't good enough! you fkers are truly dicks. No other word to use. You're a dick!! Hey dick!!!

yeah fk, when someone breaks every NCAA scoring record, they can't fit anywhere after that!! Only, she built up stadium attendance to sell outs wherever she played, but fk, shame on her. This young lady doesn't deserve shitfks like these! she's better than all of them. Beat Pistol Pete's scoring NCAA record!! but she ain't good enough! you fkers are truly dicks. No other word to use. You're a dick!! Hey dick!!!
Just because she didn't make the initial roster, however, does not mean Clark's shot at a 2024 Olympic berth is totally over. All-Star Aces guard Chelsea Gray has been out since the 2023 WNBA Finals with a lower leg injury, and Las Vegas has yet to establish any kind of return timeline. The Olympics tip off next month. If Gray remains sidelined, it's conceivable that all this media noise could compel decision-makers to re-think their choice to leave Clark off the team.

Just because she didn't make the initial roster, however, does not mean Clark's shot at a 2024 Olympic berth is totally over. All-Star Aces guard Chelsea Gray has been out since the 2023 WNBA Finals with a lower leg injury, and Las Vegas has yet to establish any kind of return timeline. The Olympics tip off next month. If Gray remains sidelined, it's conceivable that all this media noise could compel decision-makers to re-think their choice to leave Clark off the team.

dicks are just dicks,

Forum List

Back